World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Exscuse Me!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

"Exscuse Me!" Empty
PostSubject: "Exscuse Me!"   "Exscuse Me!" Empty4/12/2012, 5:46 pm

As the rush of the Smackdown show goes on, the crowd's hype is cut by simutanious groans of annoyance as the most notable voice is heard throughout the arena's speakers.

-Vickie Guerrero-
Exscuse me! Exscuse me! It is my pleasure, to introduce to you, the greatest competetor to ever step foot into a ring, the one, the only, Dolph Ziggler!

The titantron flickers to life as the music hits, signalling Ziggler to run out onto the stage.

The man named Dolph Ziggler walks out to a booing crowd with an arogant smile on his face, walking in front of Vickie, he takes his hands, slicks his hair back and flicks his hands forward. As the two make their way down to the ring the camera can pick up audio of Ziggler taunting the fans. "Yeah, be jealous of this you no lifes!" Ziggler hops onto the ropes and looks to the cheering Vickie with that, million dollar smile. The two enter the ring as Vickie turns her mic up to speak.

-Vickie Guerrero-
Well, how does it feel smackdown, to be in the presence of such, greatness, honor, flawlessness!? How do you, ingnorant people, feel to have...... EXSCUSE ME!

The crowd boos louder than they had been, Vickie. looking pissed, holds on talking for a moment.

-Booker T-
Dawg, I think i'm a have a headache before this is over with....

-Vickie Guerrero-
Well, as I was saying, I have here with me, a former United States Champion, a former World Champion, A hunk if I ever saw one. My buisness partner, Dolph Ziggler!

Holding the mic out for Ziggler, Vickie winks at the man. Ziggler turns his attention to the crowd.

-Dolph Ziggler-
I hope you all know I am happy.... For all of you, to be sitting here, watching me, live or on your tv screens. For I am such an amazing, splendous, exciting entertainer, that all of you will not know what hit you. I hope you are all ready for a whole lot of this!

Dropping the mic, he begins running his hands, making the shape of his face and body as he drops to the ground, doing sit ups as his music goes off again for him as the screen begins to fade to commercial.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

"Exscuse Me!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exscuse Me!"   "Exscuse Me!" Empty4/12/2012, 6:07 pm

{Official Grade}

4 SP Fucking eh, man! This promo was great. Every character was acted out perfectly. The only thing this needed to be 5 SP was a little more content. Keep writing like this and your next one will be a 5 SP promo, I am sure of it.
Back to top Go down

"Exscuse Me!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: