World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triple H Vs Mick Foley Hell in a Cell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Triple H Vs Mick Foley Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Vs Mick Foley Hell in a Cell   Triple H Vs Mick Foley Hell in a Cell Empty8/14/2012, 4:07 am

After dominating the entire match , The Game lost when Foley surprised him with Socko and the ref did an insanely fast 3 count.

The match was then ordered re-started by the GM.

It was an intense back and forth battle that ended when Foley was hit by The Pedigree twice in a row.

Winner - Triple H

Jay

Back to top Go down

Triple H Vs Mick Foley Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Vs Mick Foley Hell in a Cell   Triple H Vs Mick Foley Hell in a Cell Empty8/14/2012, 4:47 am

If anyone has a problem with the result of this match talk to me it was my idea, because Jay's pin bar lagged on him, I guess, idk. i was willing to give him a rematch and lost. so i came up with an idea to work the result into a story line promo which i'll write tomorrow if i don't go on vacation....... i hope i don't......
Back to top Go down

Triple H Vs Mick Foley Hell in a Cell
Page 1 of 1