World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty4/12/2012, 6:21 pm

Cole: What an exciting night we have had so far on Friday Night Smackdown.

Josh: You got that right Cole. So far we have had a new start to WcW with the vanish of our old anonymous GM and have brought in a new one.

Booker: It was an exciting way to kick off Smackdown tonight when Jeff Hardy came out to a new theme and also started to kick up some more fumes with The Next Big Thing, Brock Lesnar.

Cole: Well said Booker, I mean, I never thought Jeff would go this far into angering Brock Lesnar.

Josh: Cole, Jeff Hardy is continuing from where he left off when he left TNA. TNA is nothing compared to WcW. If anything, Jeff should start a new and not try to cause havoc amongst the WcW locker room.

Cole: Who cares what you think Josh! This is a new and fresh start for every superstar! They can make themselves whoever the hell they want! They don't have to listen to complete retards like you!

Booker: You better watch yourself Cole. Don't make me come over there and whoop your ass.

Cole: I'm not scared of you Booker! I'm scared of nobody! And I mean no-

Cole is interrupted by Edge's music hitting to a huge pop from the WcW universe. The look on Cole's face drops immediately. Cole stares up at the ramp in shock and a little bit of cowardliness when he sees the Rated R Superstar come out from behind the fog. The WcW Universe is going ballistic as their Rated R Superstar has finally returned to WcW. Edge waits at the top of the ramp soaking in all the excitement that is pouring over him from the WcW Universe. Edge then walks down part way down the ramp and stop about midway. He then takes a couple more seconds to take in more of the emotion and then raises his hands in the motions that he does. Fireworks are blossoming with colors from behind him and then Edge continues his way down to the ring. Edge slides into the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, and raises his hands like he does again to the WcW Universe. Edge climbs down the turnbuckle, and goes over and grabs a mic. Edge lets the emotion sink in a little more before his music fades, and he begins to talk

What a feeling.

The WcW Universe explodes in excitement at hearing Edge.

I love this new feeling in the air in WcW. This feeling, is that we are starting anew here in WcW, and that we work as a group, not as a single unit. Here in this 'New WcW' I will still have a tag team. And not just any tag team, I will have a group. Our group is called, The Awesome Underdogs.It is composed of The Miz, Rey Mysterio, and yours truely, Edge.

The WcW Universe is stunned at the announcement of the everlasting Awesome Underdogs.

This is a new day in WcW, and on this day, I see clearly what my goal is. I am going straight after that WcW World Heavyweight Championship. I was robbed of the World Heavyweight Championship in the 'old WcW' and I will have my revenge and take what is rightfully mine! I will be setting my sights on that title for a long time to come, but that will not take my duties of being a part of the Awesome Underdogs. We will be one of the most feared groups WcW will have ever seen. And if you're not down with that, I've got four word for you!

The WcW Universe bellows out a deafening HERE COMES THE SPEAR!

Onto other things, Jeff and Lesnar seem to be starting a feud with each other. Which is fine by me, but let me warn you two both. If you so much as hurt the Miz in any way, shape or form, I will hunt you both down you will regret the day that you ever messed with one part of the Awesome Underdogs.

Edge pauses for a moment, thinks to himself, and then carries on.

On a side note, to the rest of the WcW locker room, if you think you have what it takes to go toe to toe with the Rated R Superstar, then I send out an open challenge to anyone in the back who thinks they can beat me. I will be waiting as long as it takes.

(As I stated, this is an open challenge for anyone.)
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Tyler

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty4/12/2012, 6:57 pm

"Exscuse Me!"

-Michael Cole-
Twice in one night!? How lucky are we! She looks gorgeous!

Vicke guerrero walks out onto the stage, with a mic in hand.

-Vickie-
I am proud to introduce, Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph Ziggler walks out onto the stage, runs his hands through his hair and flicks off the water. As the two make their way down to the ring, Ziggler stares down the Rated R superstae Edge with that cocky smile on his face. Ziggler, jumps into the ring with the boos circulating, and Vickie cheering, he walks right up and snatches the mic from Edge.

-"The Perfectionist"-
You are holding it, and I wouldn't mind coming out here to shut you up. Me vs you. Right here right now as I show all these jealous people in the crowd, exactly what I am made of and that all this isn't good looks.

Dolph, pushes the mic into Edge's chest and backs up, preparing himself for what he just set out.
Back to top Go down

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty4/12/2012, 7:37 pm

Excellent way to set that up Dolph! Finally a promo where a fight isn't in the promo lol
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty4/13/2012, 1:01 am

Edge takes a step back from getting the mic pushed into his gut.

Who the hell do you think you are Ziggler? You think you have what it takes to go toe to toe with The Rated R Superstar? You have yourself a deal!

The WcW Universe explodes in excitement about Edge facing Dolph Ziggler.

This match will be of epic proportions! This match will be extreme!

The WcW Universe explodes at more excitement.

This match will be contested inside

Spoiler:

The WcW Universe is ecstatic at the sound of the first ever Hell in a Cell match.

AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT, I'VE GOT FOUR WORDS FOR YOU!!!!

The WcW Universe bellows out a deafening HERE COMES THE SPEAR!
Edge's music hits to a huge pop and the match is set for later in the night as the WcW Universe is going insane for the first ever Hell in a Cell Match.

Last edited by Edge on 4/13/2012, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty4/13/2012, 1:17 am

{Official Grade}

BAH GAWD WE HAVE A HELL IN A CELL MATCH! IT'LL BE ABSOLUTE CARNAGE! But seriously, this promo was great but you probably already knew that. 5 SP

Ziggler-Great addition to the promo. If I could give you more points I would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1