World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second City Saint makes his return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Second City Saint makes his return Empty
PostSubject: The Second City Saint makes his return   The Second City Saint makes his return Empty4/12/2012, 8:13 pm

Smackdown comes back from commercial break to a shot of the announce team.

Cole: I have just received word that CM Punk has entered the building, after all the things he did with The Rock how can he even show his face here?!

Booker: I don't know Cole, but he's sure going to have a lot of explaining to do to these fans.

Seconds after Booker finishes his last word, that ever familiar opening riff to Cult of Personality booms over the PA.

The sound of Punks music causes thunderous boo's to fill the arena.

Punk walks through the curtain, pipe bomb in hand, and pauses at the top of the ramp. He slowly looks up from his feet and sets his gaze upon the thousands of WcW fans in attendance. As his music cuts he remains silent for a moment, still fixated on all of the screaming fans.

Punk begins to slowly raise the mic to his mouth.

Punk: I'm sure you all know by now that I have a lot of explaining to do and I'm sure me showing up doesn't come as much of a surprise. If you heard Brock earlier tonight you already knew I would be here. And the question that everyone is asking is, why did you do it punk? Why did you abandon the company you say you love? Well I'll tell you why, it was because The Rock is one of the biggest pieces of trash in this business. He made each and every one of us "followers" promises, promises of title matches, money, and power. These were all promises however.. that he couldn't keep. You see The Rock isn't a big enough man to get things done, now that he's out of this company he's going to lose his followers one by one and fall flat on his face. The Rock is essentially.. a cult leader. He drags people into his web of lies and abuses them, cheats them, and uses them to further his own career. I'm sad to say I turned into everything that I hate.. another mindless follower, but I will be one no more.

The crowd seems to be warming back up to Punk a bit, the boo's have died down and they seem interested in what he has to say.

Punk: Now that brings me to why I'm here tonight, much like Brock I've seen the mistake that I made. I came back to WcW for many reasons, but to put it simply, I came to DOMINATE the competition. I will earn every last bit of respect I had from these fans back one match at a time.

Punk: And with that I'll move on to my next order of business, I would like to invite anyone in the back to come down to this ring and become the first person I put down on my way back to the top. Not one person on this roster can touch me, I'm the best damn wrestler in the world. I'll start my road to redemption with these fans right here..

Punk begins to smirk and waves his hand in front of him.

The Second City Saint makes his return CMPunk-on-the-microphone_display_image

Punk: ...right now.

Punk drops his mic and leans forwards on the ropes, staring at the titantron and smiling.

Last edited by CM Punk on 4/13/2012, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second City Saint makes his return   The Second City Saint makes his return Empty4/12/2012, 9:15 pm

the crowd erupts as the Heart Break Kid spins out on to the ramp and hit's his knees

The Second City Saint makes his return Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ76rb5X0rMgOZ7IEHwMPT5rYmZ0iX9YfV0q2mpKf4gda13pGSpqA

Booker T: Aw shuky ducky it's the Heart Break Kid!

Cole: It the return of the show stopppa!

Hbk walks down to the ring and slides under the ring and picks up the mic that punk dropped. He gives punk a cocky smile as he lifts the mic to his mouth. His music fades away as the crowd is siting at the edge of their seats.

"So i was sitting in the back and i have to say i have an issue with a few things you had to say. You clam that you are the best wrestler in the world but i could have swore that you were trying to turn over a new leaf with the fans! Take it from me lying to them isn't going to help! I am the Heart Break Kid, The Show Stopper, The Headliner, The Main Event! I AM THE BEST! You wanted a match punk? You got it! After i beat you tonight the Heart Break Kid will be back to deliver some news that will rock wCw to it's very core!"

Micheal Cole: I don't think that's quiet what Punk was expecting

Matt Striker: No, not at all Cole!

"Oh and Philly's got two words for ya!"

HBK holds the mic in the air as the crowd screems SUCK IT!

(TBC by Punk or till after the match)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second City Saint makes his return   The Second City Saint makes his return Empty4/12/2012, 10:19 pm

I'll continue after the match.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Second City Saint makes his return   The Second City Saint makes his return Empty4/13/2012, 9:23 pm

{Official grades}

Damn guys. You are setting the bar awesomely high.

Punk-5 SP. You know exactly what you are doing. I read your words as Punk and you had a perfect amount of content. Keep it up!

HBK-4 SP. You were just missing a bit more content to put you into a 5 point promo. Great job!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second City Saint makes his return   The Second City Saint makes his return Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second City Saint makes his return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: