World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DX's Formation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/12/2012, 11:19 pm

The crowd erupts as they wait for Heart Break Kid to come out onto the ramp…. A few minutes pass and HBK is no were to be seen.

Booker T: Where is this sucker? Is he going to keep up waiting for ever?

Cole: It the return of the show stopppa! He said he was going to be back out here to shake the WCW to it’s core!

Matt Striker: No, not at all Cole! See Cole …..

But before Matt Striker could finish his train of thought the speakers start to blast the sound of DX’s theme song! And one by one HHH, HBK, Batista, and Randy Orton make there way out on to the ramp and down to the ring. HHH pick’s up microphone and begins to speak.

HHH:
“There has been a lot of talk about destiny. It’s my destiny to win this…it’s my destiny to do this…it’s my destiny, but I don’t believe in destiny. I don’t believe life is predetermined. Your destiny is what you make, it’s the choices that you make, and for every choice there is a consequent. Take Randy Orton for example. Randy Orton made a choice, a choice not to be a frailer and disappointment like his grandfather and father before him, Randy Orton chose to roll with DX. Randy Orton chose to stand side by side with the Show Stopper himself, Mr. WrestleMania HBK! Randy Orton chose to stand side by side with the most dominant man in this business Batista! The Animal Batista is a world wind of destruction and animal that if caged is a force like no other! And Randy Orton chose to fallow in the footsteps of the greatest wrestler of all time THE GAME HHH! And the consequents of that choice lead to making Randy Orton one of the top rated super stars. Randy Orton also made another choice. A choice to go toe to toe with the Show stopper in a number one contenders match last night on NXT and the consequents of that choice landed him a shot at the Title.”

HHH pauses for a moment looks around the ring at his fellow members of DX and then back straight at the camera as he continues.

HHH:
“But see this isn’t all about Randy Orton. See I am out here to make a few choices of my own. The WCW champion ship will be mine. EVERY body knows it, EVERY body in the back knows it and Everybody in this ring knows it and Everybody in the world knows it. The only person that doesn’t seem to know it is BROCK LESNER! See BROCK, last week was the Great Divide and it’s ironic that the confetti was falling down around you as you won your match. It was like the gods were telling you that the sands in an hour glass are falling showing you that your time is up! See Brock you have no Idea that your destiny has already been written for you. See Brock the beating that you will take is the result of the choices that you make but see tonight you are at a cross road again…tonight you have the choice. You can make the Right choice or the WRONG CHOICE! Brock you can walk down to the this ring and put the WCW champion ship into my hand and then you can lay down in this ring and I can take my rightful place as the WCW champion as I pin you 1 …2 …3! For making the right choice Brock, I will let you live… I will let you live one more day above ground! For making the right choice DX will leave you alone and walk away from you! We will forget that you exist. That is the pass that you will get for making the right choice. But if you make the wrong choice….if you make the wrong choice Brock I will personally see to it that you will regret it. I will see to it that I end your carrier period! See Brock when it comes to the WCW championship there is no choice. It is as simple as Life and Death! It is time for you to make your choice Brock!

To Be Replyed by HBK or Randy Orton or Batista
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/13/2012, 9:25 pm

{Official grade}

HHH-4 SP. The only thing you were lacking is some visuals in the form of pictures. You have a great grasp of your character and I have high hopes for this promo. If you post more in response to others posting after this I may bump it up to a 5. Great job!
Back to top Go down

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/14/2012, 3:47 am

this is Orton's promo since he can't post it....this site doesn't like his computer lol

orton signals for a mic from justin roberts he gets it and begins to speak

my name is randy orton!

crowd is filled with boo's

and i want to talk about me!

crowd is once again filled with boo's

you see my acomplishments are endless i was at one time the longest intercontienental champion, i am the youngest world heavyweight champion in wwe history. ive won multiple world titles, tag titles, you name it ive won! ive beaten the best this compan'ys has ever seen.

crowd: boo
shut up dammit and show me the respect that i deserve you people don't know talent if it slapped you in the face. how dare you people disrepect not only me but the soon to be most dominant faction this company has ever seen.

shut up the only reason you guys boo is because you know it's the truth, i mean come on look at us, the cerebal asassain the man who's destiny it is to become the wcw world champion TRIPLE H!

then you have the heartbreak kid a man who is known as mr. wrestlemania, SHAWN MICHAEL'S!

finally, randy stops at batista and points to him, do i even need to say anything about this monster, this beast, THE ANIMAL BATISTA!

crowd once again filled with boo's

and now the road stops at the legend killer your's truly, RANDY ORTON!

this group is destined for dominance and so am i, no one in the back can touch me!, especially that little punk rey mysterio! that little midget doesen't have a chance when he steps into the ring with the legend killer. you think a man who's killed legend's will have a problem with a man who's hid behind a mask his whole carrer, i think not

crowd is loaded with boo's

im sick and tired of you fans disrespecting a third generation superstar this is outrageous how you fans have treated me tonight. look the bottom line is this and i hope this gets through your thick skulls real good, randy orton next juinors division champ, triple h next wcw world champ, and the intercontinental champ will be shawn or batista, and we'll also have that tag team gold. were gonna hold all the gold and if your not down with that i got two words for ya!

SUCK IT!
Back to top Go down

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/14/2012, 2:42 pm

Shawn thank you for being able to post for him while he is having problems with the internet.

Orton- 2sp. I know you talked to Lesnar about posting this, pictures can be used but I understand you're predicament, which means you must try to write an excellent promo. This was not a good attempt at it. You have the voice of Orton somewhat but there are many grammatical errors and lack of awareness of the arena surrounding. Please try harder in your next promo Smile
Back to top Go down

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/16/2012, 1:15 am

Batista moves to Orton, getting the mic from him before looking out the crowds, boo's still flooding over. He slowly raises the mic towards his mouth, stopping once it is close enough to pick up his voice. The crowd slowly settles to hear what he has to say.

"Listen carefully, all of you. and let me explain to you a few simple things. Each man in this ring has accomplished more in one year then you will in your life!"

Batista is forced to pause as the crowd drowns out the speakers with boo's.
Looking around the arena to the crowd his gaze cold. His smile fades as he begins to speak once more.

"Now Even You in the back know true power, So lets make this clear for all of you, i'll say it nice and slow so you can understand. These men..."

Batista motions to the others in the ring before continuing.

"will... Destroy... You!..."

The Crowd Roars out with boo's and You Suck Chants.
Batista waits letting them settle for a moment before he continues on.

"and if you feel like playing your dirty little games, let me warn you. the animal has been uncaged! i will destroy any who dare attack my Teamates."

Batista smiles once again, letting the mic fall back to his side.
The Crowd Showing Its Displeasure with the men in the ring, their voices almost shaking the building.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/16/2012, 1:28 am

{Official Grade}

Batista that was a damn fine promo. That I nearly gave one more point to. Your content was good but I felt like you needed a bit more. 3 SP. Great first shot!
Back to top Go down

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/16/2012, 2:13 am

Micheals is handed the mic form The Animal and as he lifts the mic to his mouth he has to lower it from the boo's erupting from the fans

DX's Formation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVupzZJXv7t8-eGKjoQtm-TxZUWzCEXPCcRun1OMpBOY0vnwt7

"Tonight Matt Hardy will find out why they call me The Show Stoppa! After Batista and The Heart Break Kid win tonight we will both be in the Money in the Bank at Wrestalmaina and I will show everyone why the Heart Break Kid is known as Mr. Wrestalmainia and i will walk out Mr. Money in the Bank"

DX's Formation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgAevL6rIpEzbRfl9GJG1NLwG1nx_As1bepB_i9BsuJBJOAtgu

the DX theme hit as all four members line up and do the cross chop. They all do a few taunts before exiting and walking in to the locker room area.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/16/2012, 12:17 pm

{Official grade}

HBK- I am going to give you a 3 SP score taking both promos into consideration. I am sure you know what you need to do to improve
Back to top Go down

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty4/16/2012, 12:41 pm

Everything was pretty well covered but I wanted to close it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DX's Formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX's Formation   DX's Formation Empty

Back to top Go down

DX's Formation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: