World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mick Foley's post Raw match attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mick Foley's post Raw match attack Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley's post Raw match attack   Mick Foley's post Raw match attack Empty8/18/2012, 9:13 pm

(Foley sits in the ring rocking back and forth.)

Foley: wCw has done it to me again! The backstage politics are rearing their ugly head..... and their staring directly at me..... what have I done to anger wCw..... I won fairly! But then some coward of a gm wants to screw me out of my match...... but wCw continues to screw me out of my matches.... I gave my life for this company....... and this is how they repay me?! Screwing me out of every match I've won..... well if this is the thanks i get....... then i might as well take my frustrations out on everyone here!

(Foley rolls out of the ring, grabs a chair and smacks Michael Cole on the head, Cole lays on the concrete unconscious.)

Jerry: Go ahead do it again!

(Foley looks at Jerry Lawler and grins..... SMACK!! A chair shot to Jerry's skull. Foley drops the chair. He looks at the camera man and brings out Mr Socko and shoves it down the camera mans throat. Foley then grabs Barby from under the ring, a gas can, and a lighter. Foley dumps the contents of the gas can onto Barby and lights it on fire. Foley looks at the time keeper and hits the time keeper across the face burning and lacerating him. Foley then grabs another mic.)

Foley: you see wCw.... you screw me again..... and I'll burn the whole place to the ground and I'll enjoy it. Bang! Bang! Have a nice day!!

[promo closed]
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley's post Raw match attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley's post Raw match attack   Mick Foley's post Raw match attack Empty8/20/2012, 12:52 pm

*** Official Grade ***
Foley- 3 Stars
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley's post Raw match attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: