World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Highlight Reel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/19/2012, 6:28 pm

The camera comes onto this picture.

The Highlight Reel Highlightreel

With the crowd screaming for the set up inside of the ring. The small screen standing more or less in the background surrounded by three chairs. Lilian Garcia stands in the ring with a mic, smiling!

-Lilian Garcia-
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the host of the highlight reel, Chris Jericho!

The lights go out as Garcia heads out of the ring.

The Highlight Reel Lightup

The crowd cheers for Jericho as the titantron flares to life and his music hits!

The lights cut on all around and the light up jacket spins around revealing an energetic Jericho with a title around his waist. He stands on the stage for a moment, sucking in the electricity. He then heads down the ramp, playing to the fans and talking to a few, nodding here and there. As he reaches the ring he pauses, looking all around the arena with a smile on his face. He resumes his entrance by heading to the steel steps and climbing them into the ring. As Jericho walks around his infamous "Highlight Reel" Set up, the crowd begins the chant of "U.S Champion" all throughout the arena. Jericho paces a moment, still trying to take in the reaction. He raises a finger to his lips hushing the crowd.

The Highlight Reel Jeircho

He then points to the minitron sitting in the ring with him. It comes to life, as does the titantron itself of the Millenium Countdown clock.

After it ends, the smiling face of Y2J fills the screen with a mic at his lips.

-Chris Jericho-
What you just saw was a message. A message of what has happened and what will come again. The title around my waist tonight is just the beginning. I have several ideas for the future but as of right now, my mind os on what comes tonight..........

The Big Show fans start up with their chants.

-Chris Jericho-
The seemingly unbeatable giant fell at my feet last friday. He lost his title to none other than me. He lost his heap of momentum to me. Tonight I was to have my rematch against him but an unexpected guest wandered his way in. Now, I invite the two of my opponents here tonight down to the highlight reel! Hell! I invite anyone in the back to come on down! Jim the camera man, Joe the lighting guy, and even Mae Young can come on down! We are going to have one hell of a party here tonight with the Ayotolla of Rock and Rolla'!

Jericho turns to the stage to see who will meet him in the ring.

(Open to Show, Triple H, or whoever feels like coming down! This does not include Mick Foley, Matt Hardy, or Jeff Hardy. Please and thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/19/2012, 7:16 pm

The fans cheer in anticipitaion wondering who's gonna come out, suddenly the lights go off,

the crowd explodes with cheers as wcw's apex predator walks out on stage with his money in the bank briefcase in hand. he looks at the crowd for a second then makes his way down to the ring. he climbs the steps then he enter's the ring. he looks at jericho for a second then walks past him to climb the second rope to do his signature taunt to the fans.
The Highlight Reel 290170
he then jumps down and grabs a mic from a tech assistant.

[open to anyone preferbably jericho to ask me some questions]
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/19/2012, 8:06 pm

The Highlight Reel 20110130_booker

What is Booker doing out here??

Didn't he just loose his match against "The Connection"

Booker T

Don't mean to come out here and crash you little talk show, But i have some unfinished business with you................. Randy Orton.. You see last week on Monday night raw i called you to the ring to interview you and instead you give me an "RKO" What was up with that dog? You think just because you carry that briefcase and the title " Money In The Bank" that you'tr better than everybody? Well let me tell you something kid, don't nobody and i mean nobody steps in my ring and disrespects me and gets away with it..... As for you Jerchio you got something that belongs to me and that's the United States Championship....

Things are getting tensed in the ring between the three superstars!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/19/2012, 10:51 pm

Chris Jericho gets to the point first, cutting off the viper.

-Chris Jericho-
Woah..... Are you even speaking English?? That has to be the WORST grammer I have heard throughout my entire life! Now I am sure all of the Jerichoholics in the arena tonight will agree with me when I tell you to PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!

Jericho lets the mic slip from his lips as Booker T's eyes pop out of his head looking surprised, mouthing the words "Tell me he did not just say that!" Jericho raises the mic back up to his mouth.

-Chris Jericho-
I did just say that! I can say anything to you I want! You are on my show! Not your rip off! The original! My show my rules! If you don't like it, then get off of it! Now take your seats ladies, neither of you are getting prettier!

Jericho takes his seat in the chair next to the minitron, awaiting to see if another person will join them, or if they will sit down and shut up so he can get started!
Back to top Go down

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/19/2012, 10:59 pm

The titantron lights up just as Booker T has climbed the steps and is about to step into the ring......

The Game comes out to thunderous applause from the crowd. He begins speaking .....

Triple H - Cut the music ! Cut the music ! Woah ! Woah ! I thought this was 'The Highlight Reel'. Not some failed talk crap about miners digging and sucking.

Booker T - Now , Hold up , Dog !

Triple H - Shut up ! What part of 'My Time' didn't you understand ? Nobody cares what you have to say. You went and partnered up with the one guy in wCw as lame as Shane McMahon , Jeff Hardy. Anybody would've been better than him. Your little talk show experiment failed and now you're out here trying to ruin one of the greatest talk segments in wrestling history. Orton , now you I understand. You need to remind everyone how great you think you are. Standing there with your little suitcase. Why don't you just pack it up and get out of wCw ? You're never going to be the champion. And you're never going to get out of your partner , The Undertaker's shadow.

By this point , The Cerebral Assassin is standing at the bottom at the ramp.

Triple H - JERICHO !! I thought you wanted to talk with the guy that's going to take your U.S. title tonight ? I'm right here. I say we clear these bozos from the ring and settle this like men.

{Open to Booker , Orton , Y2J , and Big Show ONLY}
Back to top Go down
Tyler

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/21/2012, 4:46 pm

Jericho smiles slightly at the comment form Triple H and looks from Booker to Orton before responding.

-Chirs Jericho-
You know..... I beileve I said anyone that wants to come on down here can! And just so you get it..... I am the king in the world.... You are a washed up has been with a jug-huggy wife! What makes you think you can waltz out here and guarentee you will beat me? I beat that overgrown bald baby! I will beat you later tonight! It doesn't make a difference what you think you will do.... It matters what I will do! I mean, let's be honest! I am in a ring with more talent than the entire KLIQ!

Jericho lowers the mic.

(Open to the people in the ring and big show.... But Show probaly wont show up.... So yeah....)
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/21/2012, 5:22 pm

orton looks at jericho angered at what he just heard then lifts the mic and starts to speak,

orton: woah woah woah jericho, did i just hear you right, KING OF THE WORLD! you haven't been the king of the world since you had your cheap $20 hair extensions back in the 90's bud. now you can call yourself the king of the world if you want but i think i need to introduce someone to you.

the crowd starts to rumble as they anticipate what's coming.

MY NAME IS RANDY ORTON!, AND I AM THE 2012 WCW KING OF THE RING!

the crowd roars with chants of KING ORTON!

you see jericho you can talk all you wan't but i actualy back up what i say. and if you don't believe me,

orton raises his briefcase and looks at jericho with an intense angry look,

i got the proof right here!, now as for all of you in the ring here tonight, you've all still got talent, but there's not a doubt in my mind i can beat every single one of you with the drop of a dime and if any of you wanna test that im right here!

orton drops the mic and awaits a responce.

[tbc by anyone out here and show if he wants]

Last edited by Randy Orton on 8/22/2012, 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/21/2012, 5:28 pm

Jericho jumps up and gets in Orton's face.

-Chris Jericho-
Do you care to put your money where your mouth is?

Jericho drops the mic.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/21/2012, 5:57 pm

orton gets in jericho's face,

Orton: IM LISTENING!
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/21/2012, 6:00 pm

The lights cut as the fog fills the arena and the crowd erupts with cheers

The Highlight Reel Z82179627

The Deadman steps out and slowly makes his way down to the ring. The Four men stand motionless in the ring as Taker climbs in to the ring and raises his hands to bring the lights back to normal.

The Highlight Reel Z154840668

Taker lifts the mic as the crowd settles down

You all have talk'd about how you are better than the other but non of you compare.... At King of the Ring I won The World Heavyweight Championship but had it striped away.... The Creatures of the night don't wanna hear from the likes of Booker T or Triple H..... They want to hear The Ministry!

The crowd cheers as taker looks at Randy Orton

The kid your talking down to has accomplished more than you Hunter.... He's not in my shadows..... Together we stand as The Ministry of Darkness.... the most dominate group that has ever been in this company!

Orton throws his hands in the air with a taunt as The Deadman steps up the Chirs Jerico

Your clams at being the king of the world are going to get you hurt.... The Creatures of the night don't like you.... Randy Orton doesn't like you.... I DON'T LIKE YOU!

The Undertaker is cut off by.....

(tbc by whoever)
Back to top Go down

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/21/2012, 9:57 pm

Triple H speaks...as he steps through the ropes back out of the ring.

Triple H - Look , if you guys want to kill yourselves fighting over who is the king or the most dominant , Go ahead. Later tonight , I'm going to see you in this ring Jericho , and I'm going to walk out of here , the New U.S. Champion. ***Triple H has made his way to the announce table*** Then , I'm going to walk into Armageddon with one belt and leave with two. You enjoy your little fluke victory, Deadman. You're looking at the next World Heavyweight Champion. And my actions speak louder than words.

The Game pulls Justin Roberts out of his seat and pedigrees him right on the floor. While the others have various reactions in the ring , The Cerebral Assassin pulls his trusty sledgehammer from under the ring and leaves the ring area by the entrance ramp.

{Open to Anyone , but I am done}
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/21/2012, 10:03 pm

I Like that Dog,

But as for you taker, why don't you put your money where you mouth is? You say these people don't want to hear from the likes of The Game Triple H and myself.. Let me tell you something deadman, and listen up Randy the only reason you won the Championship match was by submission, You're getting too old to get a victory by pin fall.. But i could be wrong, how about this I Challenge you and Randy to a match, Not any type of match but a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match with a partner of my choosing.. It may be my tag team partner Jeff Hardy or not, but what you say, Can the deadman still hang or is he nothing but what we call him " a deadman"

Now can you dig that............SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

Booker T throws the mic at Jerchio and stare down Taker awaiting a response

To be Continued........
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/21/2012, 11:27 pm

with a laugh The Undertaker lifts the mic to his mouth

The Highlight Reel The-undertaker-146

your ignorance shows! The Raw before King of the Ring Triple H fell to the tombstone and last monday on Raw The Rock fell to the choke slam. You can call it what you want but i am 12-2 so just like your careers the two of you will Rest..... In..... Peace.....

the crowd pops as The Deadman does his signature throat cut

The Highlight Reel The-Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/22/2012, 8:53 am

randy starts to speak,

orton: well said taker, now as for you jericho i don't know what you were going to say before you were interupted but i don't care, iv'e been respectful to you and your show so far but know that it's over why don't you and that 5x bum get the hell out of the ministry's ring!

the crowd reacts to it like an oh shit moment just occoured

soon as he finishes his sentence he turns around and clocks booker with the mic sending him out of the ring falling to the floor. he then drops the mic and stares down jericho to await a response or a reaction.

[tbc by jericho, taker, or booker if he wants to]
Back to top Go down
Tyler

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/23/2012, 7:10 pm

As Orton spins around, Jericho jumps up and hits the Codebreaker, knocking Randy out. Y2J instantly rolls out of the ring with the fans chanting his name. Undertaker, being caught off guard with the attack, simply stares down the leaving Chris Jericho. The screen cuts to commercial on Jericho's smiling face.

[Promo Closed]
Back to top Go down

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/25/2012, 5:17 am

*** OFFICIAL GRADES***
Jericho- 4 stars
Randy- 4 stars
Triple H- Your promo on my promo will get more points... If not 4 stars
Undertaker-2 stars... Your promos... Just meh
Booker- 3 stars
Back to top Go down
Tyler

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/25/2012, 11:53 am

Any comments??
Back to top Go down

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty8/25/2012, 12:20 pm

Longer... Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Highlight Reel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel   The Highlight Reel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Highlight Reel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: