World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is The Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/22/2012, 10:40 pm

*When the Music hits the fans go wild and crazy cheering for their people's champ The Rock*
*The Rock comes out from the back holding his Tag-Team Title in his hand slung around his shoulder*
*The Rock goes up the stairs and goes up onto the corner outside rope... The Rock then throws his title into the air while holding onto the end of it while the crowd begin to cheer with their Rocky chants*
*The Rock puts his title in the middle of the ring proped up while he goes and gets a microphone*
*The Rock then stands over his tag title*

The Rock: FINNALLY.... THE ROCK.... HAS COME BACK... TO FRESNO CALIFORNIAAAAAA!!!!!

*The wCw universe begins to cheer emphaticly for The Rock*

The Rock: Now The Rock knows that The Rock has not been out here to talk to his people but... The Rock has been here for his people showing up EVERY SINGLE NIGHT proving to his people that he is the best and why The Rock is the Face of this wonderful company wCw!!!

*wCw chants begin to fill the arena but soon stop to let The Great One speak*

The Rock: Now, The Rock is here to talk about three people... One Roody Poo is general... Lets start with the two jabroni's that The Rock should not have to give even a little bit of his attention to... Shane McMahon... and Mick Foley.

*The fans begin to boo VERY loudly at event the sound of the two men mentioned*

The Rock: Trust The Rock... He knows... The Rock is a main eventer... One of the best superstars of this company...The Face of wCw... The MOST ELECTRYFING MAN IN ALLLLLLL OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!! Also...

*The Rock picks up his championship and goes over to the camera and raises the peoples eyebrow *

The Rock: The new and improved Tag-Team Champions

*The Rock then winks at the camera and slides back into the ring and puts his championship back down and begins to pace the ring slowly*

The Rock: Shane... Just shut your Candy Mouth... The Rock is alot better than you jabroni so PLEASE just know your role and SHUT your mouth... You have other things that you like to do with your mouth if you smell what the rock is cooking... You deserve no more of The Rock's time

The Rock: Now onto the next punk that thinks... THINKS... He can stand up to the Rock's caliber...Mick Foley...

*The crowd starts a Foley Sucks chant across the arena*

The Rock: Shhhh Shhhh.... wCw's homeless luberjack has gone off the deep end of the Roody Poo Candy Ass pool... Which is located right across the street from the SMACKDOWN Hotel.... Mick Foley has been talking about how he wants to.... BURN wCw to the ground... Now Foley... The Rock has never really had a problem with you before... The Rock and you have even been in tag-team action before... But now... NOW... You have overstepped the line belonging to The Great One himself... The Rock will deal with your little... Temper tantrum after The Rock has dealt with his biggest problem here in wCw...

*The crowd begins to cheer loudly which puts a cocky smirk across the face of The Rock*

This is The Game The-rock-mic

The Rock: The worst BOY in this company is... Triple H... He walks around THE ROCK'S company acting like he owns The Rock's shows... You walk around talking about how your THE GAME!!! Well if your the game then you need to go back to your drawing board because your "game" ABSOLUTELY SUCKS !!!

*The crowd stays dead silent not knowing how to feel although you hear two faint chants amoungst the silent ... One chant is saying "Game Game Game" While the other is "Rocky Rocky Rocky'*

The Rock: As your people's champion The Rock does not want to tell his people who to cheer for... Although The Game is not someone who the PEOPLE should be looking 'up' to...He is not a man... He walks around having his friends from the kliq fight his battles... Which The Rock had no opinion on... Until The Rock saw you try end the carrer of his tag-team partner on Smackdown... So The Rock has a plan.

*The crowd goes dead to hear what The Rock is going to say*

The Rock: This Friday night on The Rock's Show Friday Night Smackdown... It will be us two in the middle of that ring surrounded by THE MILLIONS!!!

*The crowd loudly chants back "AND MILLIONS"*

The Rock: of The Rock's fans... The Rock is going to whoop your monkey ass in an Hell in the Cell match..

*The crowd cheers boom around the entire arena*

King: That sounds like a promise!

Cole: Lets hope it is!

The Rock: And there is only two things you can do about

*The Rock raises his hand toward the ramp and raises one finger*

The Rock: One absolutly NOTHING!

*The Rock raises a second finger*

The Rock: Second LIKE IT... IF YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!! WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING !!!!!

*The Rock drops the microphone and picks up his championship belt and goes to the corner to taunt*

King: Lets HOPE Triple H will come out later tonight and accept this match!!

Cole: The Game would not lower himself to The Rocks standards

King: I dont know WHAT you mean Cole !!! These two men are a perfect match!

*The Rock makes it up to the ramp and looks back at his universe which have started the two different chants from side to side*

*The Rock leaves and goes to the back of the lockeroom*
Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/23/2012, 3:20 pm

Before The Rock can turn around and walk across the stage to the curtain when a certain musical chime hits that excites the crowd.

The lights dim to their normal hues changing from green to purple and whatever else when Triple H enters. A man comes from behind the curtain and to the middle of the stage, where he stands with a water bottle in hand and hair draped over his face. The man throws up his arms and shoots a water fountain into the air. When he does this the music changes, still having the crowd cheer, but some of the fans boo because they were tricked.

The lights come up to reveal Brock Lesnar wearing a wig that convincingly looks like The Game's mop. Lesnar is even wearing jeans and a Triple H official T-shirt, even though he wears his tag belt around his waist. Lesnar picks up the mic in his hand after taking a drink of water from the bottle and starts.

Brock Lesnar: Dwayne, do you really want to play the game? Because it'll cost you. Actually, to be quite honest with you Rock, I don't feel you're worth my time this Friday. Try again on Raw, pipsqueak.

After Lesnar says this, The Rock and Brock bust out into laughter. The crowd, as when The Rock was speaking, is split on who to cheer for. Half cheer for The Connection's little prank, and half boo them for getting their hopes up on seeing Triple H. Brock removes the wig he was wearing and throws it into the crowd then continues to speak.

(ooc: changing colors because he's not pretending to be The Game anymore)
Brock Lesnar: Rocky, I guarantee that's what Hunter will come out and say to you. He's afraid of you man. He can't handle The People's Champ! And to be totally honest Rock... Lesnar's face turns serious before speaking again. I am going to be the one that will make Triple H's game, over.

Brock unhooks the tag belt around his waist and raises it into the air. The fans respond with emphatic cheers and chants of "Rock and Brock, Rock and Brock".

Brock Lesnar: We might be a team, a dominant one at that if I do say so myself, we even are the wCw Tag Team Champions Rock. But when it comes to singles competition... don't get in my way. I have been here for awhile, and sure I've had my injuries and setbacks, but I am a dominant force in the ring. I deserve a shot at the World Title just like you and Hunter. Hell even Foley is in on the title hunt! But where's Lesnar? Where is the Next Big Thing? Getting screwed by management is where!!

Brock lightens his face into a smirk and puts his hand on Rocks shoulder.

Brock Lesnar: Don't let this come between us, but in all seriousness... That title is mine.

Before Brock can continue, someone else's music can be heard

OPEN FOR TRIPLE H ONLY

Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/23/2012, 11:38 pm

After the entrance plays for a minute or so , everyone is wondering where The Game is.

The titantron changes to Triple H standing in a room , on the phone. The room resembles a suite found in an expensive hotel. The camera focuses on Triple H.

Triple H - Yeah , I get that. *pause* No , I'm not saying that. *pause* Whatever , man. You do your thing and I'll do mine. *pause* It's 'for life' , 'Big Man' , but , I DON'T NEED YOU. When you come back.....IF you come back , you're on your own. Later , man. *He hangs up the phone.* It's time for The King of Kings to go on the hunt.

Triple H turns to a side table and grabs a bottle of water. He takes a drink.

Triple H - Oh hey. *talking to the camera* It seems like everyone wants to play 'The Game'. Shane went and got himself a new friend. Good for you , Shane-O , you're going to need one when I'm done with you. Robert Roode , you have no idea what you are getting into here. This isn't the bush league company you come from. This is wCw , where the big boys play. And there's none bigger than me. No amount of money is worth the hell I will put you through. Here's some free advice. Walk away. Leave wCw before I get my hands on you because once that happens , It will be 'Game Over' for you. Chris Jericho , I'm not done with you or The Big Slow. Far from it. Enjoy your days here in wCw , because they are marked. When the time is right , I will 'Hunt You Down'. *Triple H begins to turn away , then turns back to the camera* Oh yeah , I almost forgot , The Connection , Wasn't it bad enough that I whooped Lesnar's ass all over the place ? Now , suddenly ....ahem....'The Great One' *said mockingly* wants to play The Game. I get that you want to defend your boyfriend , Brock Lesnar. I mean , you even have him coming out in public in a wig. *referencing Lesnar's earlier attempt to embarrass Triple H* It's pretty obvious who is the male and the female in that relationship now. Thanks , Rocky. Lots of fans were losing sleep trying to figure that one out. But , anyway , Rocky , you want a piece of me ? I'll see you on Monday Night Raw and just so it can be just like the relationship between you and Lesnar , we'll make it a hardcore match.

The Game turns away from the cameraman and the camera pans out to show X-Pac tied to a chair and his mouth gagged.

Triple H - Pac , did you think about what I said ? *X-Pac nods yes* Are you ready to agree , or do I need to slap ya around some more ? *X-Pac emphatically shakes his head no , then yes , looking terrified.

The Cerebral Assassin removes X-Pac's gag.

Triple H - Tell them , Sean. Tell them what is going to happen on Friday Night Smackdown. Now.

X-Pac - Friday , I go one on one with you. *X-Pac looks like hell and sounds it , too*

Triple H - I told you not to lose to Shane McMahon. Now it's time for some tough love. Now , that that is taken care of. That match on Monday is yours , Rocky , if you still want it. But keep in mind. If this is how I treat my friends , Do you really want to be my enemy ?

The Game turns and walks out of the room. The camera changes to static as the cameraman goes to help X-Pac.

{Open to The Connection ONLY , but I'm done.}

Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/25/2012, 10:54 am

Rock: Good stuff. I would have like to see a bit more emphasis on some of "catch phrases" like maybe putting them in bold or italics or some such thing but a solid prom 4 sp

Brock: Actually found your promo to be somewhat entertaining. A huge shift in attitude from some of your previous posts. You totally came across as more of a bad ass than a punk ass, which is nice. 4 sp for you as well.

Game: You did a great of tying a lot of your feuds and interactions together here. the interaction with pac on the other hand.....kinda scary. 4sp
Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/25/2012, 11:34 am

Ive never put "catch phrases" in italics and I used quite a few >.< ..... But I trust your opinion Jive
Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/25/2012, 11:47 am

i am just saying to when you say things like "If you smellll...." you should do it like so "IF YOU SMELLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-OW.....WHAT...THE ROCK...IS......COOKING!"
Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/25/2012, 12:22 pm

Fair enough..... I just don't see h it should effect my grade since no ones every told me to do such a thing lol... I from now on though
Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/25/2012, 12:25 pm

do you really think, outside what i suggested, that you deserved a 5? It was close but we do not grade on half or quarter markings here sir...no sir.
Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/25/2012, 12:41 pm

Slightly but it's ok... And I know how we grade bro... Trust me on that part
Back to top Go down

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty8/25/2012, 2:35 pm

I got screwed. That was totally a 5 point promo on my end. I juggled multiple angles , storylines , color-coded , it made sense , AND it was good. Just sayin'. But whatev.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Game   This is The Game Empty

Back to top Go down

This is The Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: