World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man Hunt (Pt.1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Man Hunt (Pt.1) Empty
PostSubject: Man Hunt (Pt.1)   Man Hunt (Pt.1) Empty8/25/2012, 8:15 pm

Cole: Well, Here comes an unhappy giant to the ring.

Lawler: I wonder what the big show is doing out here.

Show: Where is he? Where is that bastard Mick Foley? Come out here Mick. hiding from a giant will not protect you from the beating you deserve. I dare someone out there to come out here and tell me that he don't deserve a beating. I don't care who they are just do it. Your not going to get away from me Mick. Even if i have to go back there and hunt you down.

(Show gets out of the ring and starts heading up the ramp when the tron starts up).

(To Be Continued by anyone)
Back to top Go down

Man Hunt (Pt.1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Hunt (Pt.1)   Man Hunt (Pt.1) Empty8/25/2012, 9:34 pm

(A theme plays throughout the arena.)

(Mick Foley comes out and he has a mic in his hand. He begins to speak.)

Foley: I'm here.... what do you want? As much as I hate it..... I was in the back getting ready for my Smackdown match tonight..... so tell me now!

(Big Show begins to speak but is cut off by Foley.)

Foley: Oh wait.... is it because I locked Matt Striker in my locker room? Face it, Paul, you might be bigger and stronger than me..... but I am way more Hardcore than you! I've got an idea! How's this, Paul, you versus me on Raw in an Extreme Rules Match! I cannot wait to drag your a** aroung the ring, through the crowd, through the Backstage area, through the consession stands, and into the parking lot!

(The crowd starts a chant.)

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Foley: I know, he does suck!

(Foley laughs at a not-so-funny joke.)

Foley: Anyway, I'll see you on Raw,Paul!

tbc by anyone, but i'm done.
Back to top Go down

Man Hunt (Pt.1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Hunt (Pt.1)   Man Hunt (Pt.1) Empty8/26/2012, 11:21 am

Show: yeah you understand exactly what you've done mick and now you'll get to suffer the consequences of your actions on RAW. I don't care if your a hardcore legend, I don't care if your an extreme superstar. Because I'm the one giant that you do not want to piss off. I can be extreme its just like any other match when I destroy you and your legacy in that ring on Raw.

(Music starts playing as Show exits the arena, pushing down a couple of cameramen)

Cole:Well everyone heard it hear. Will Big Show get his retribution? or will Mick Foley teach Show the true ways of hardcore style fighting? We'll find out on Raw.

(screen goes black)

(Promo Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man Hunt (Pt.1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Hunt (Pt.1)   Man Hunt (Pt.1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Hunt (Pt.1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: