World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miztakes of Stardom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Miztakes of Stardom Empty
PostSubject: Miztakes of Stardom   Miztakes of Stardom Empty8/30/2012, 1:32 am

Jerry Lawler - "What a great show we're having here tonight. Definitely one for the history books."

Michael Cole - "I don't do this much but I agree with you, Jerry. With what we've just seen and the World Heavyweight Title match still to come."

Lawler - "Oh wow did you just agree with me, Cole? Not that anyone cares what you think."

Cole - "Are you kidding me ? Of course they care what I say I'm The Voice of wCw and as the lead journalist here I am privy to some pretty cool news."

Lawler - "Yeah? Like what , Cole ? If you're going to tell us that Triple H married Stephanie McMahon you're a little late with that one." *Jerry laughs*

Cole - "Laugh all you want , Lawler. When I tell you my news you'll shut up."

Lawler - "So tell me already."

Cole - "You know what? My news is too good for you. I need to share it with the entire wCw Universe."

Michael Cole stands up takes his headset off grabs a microphone and walks toward the ring talking while entering and taking a stance in the center.

Cole - "As you all know I am 'The Voice of wCw'. As such I receive news that other journalists don't have access to.

The crowd boos loudly at Cole.

Cole-"I received some news earlier this week from a close personal friend of mine. You all know this man. He is a big star here in wCw. And he is a big star in Hollywood too. This man..

Cole is cut off mid-sentence when a familiar titantron makes it's appearance.

The entrance video and music fade....and are replaced by an image of The Miz sitting in what appears to be some type of make-up area or dressing room.

Quote :
"That'll be enough , Michael. I'll take it from here."

Cole mumbles 'okay' and returns to the announce table.
Quote :

"I know a lot of my 'Mizfits' are upset that they haven't seen their hero -ME - for a while. I wanted to let you guys know that I'm okay. I'm not hurt or anything like that."

He pauses and allows himself a little smirk before he continues.

Quote :
"I'm just too busy to show up at your little shows and smile for the tiny crowds."

The crowd starts to loudly boo as Miz continues.

Quote :
"Don't you know who I am? I'm a Hollywood superstar. I'm currently filming two movies with another lined up. MTV is throwing a lot of money at me to be on their next 'Real World' reunion so I might do that. Also , I rock in 'The Campaign' with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifinakis so if you haven't yet go see it."

Quote :
"But anyway , wCw Universe don't worry. I'll run out of acting gigs and things to do eventually. When that happens I'll be back and I'll excite the crowd like only I can. Until then , 'Mizfits' , go out , make some noise , get noticed , create yourselves , and 'Be Awesome'."

He stares into the mirror next to him for a minute, fixing a stray hair.

Quote :
"Don't forget my movie 'The Marine: Homefront' comes out soon. Check it out. 'BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ...AND I'M AWWWEEEESSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!'

The titantron fades amidst a mixed reaction from the crowd.

{{Promo Closed}}

(Note: Jay was actually going to post this for me before and didn't know I was returning so all credit goes to him for making it. I will post a new one likely sometime this weekend or at least next Monday potentially to leave it open to start a feud with someone.)

Last edited by The Miz on 8/30/2012, 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added note)
Back to top Go down

Miztakes of Stardom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: