World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty
PostSubject: wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012    wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty8/31/2012, 1:14 pm

Welcome to Smack down !

The pyro calms down as the screen scrolls over the fans, signs of their favorite superstars are all over the place. The screen runs over the announcer table where Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler sit as always!

-Jerry Lawler-
What an amazing night we have ahead!

-Michael Cole-
And that is the truth Jerry! Stick around for one amazing show!

Daniel Bryan Vs Brock Lesnar
D Bry returns against an unknown variable.

Robert Roode and Shane McMahon vs The Harlem Twist
w/ Brock Lesnar on commentary

This week starts off with two teams who want the gold! Brock Lesnar sits on commentary alone because his tag partner has more direct matters in the main event, but this match should be entertaining never-the-less.

M.V.P vs Wade Barrett
M.V.P takes on the "Bare Knuckled Brawler" this week. Will it be an even match up? Or will it be more one sided?

Eddie Guerrero vs X-Pac
These two faced off in a triple threat match last Monday. The GM figured that they had some more pent up aggression to release so here we are! Will Eddie cheat his way to the win? Or will X-pac take a win from under his nose?

Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt
The Enigma of Extreme may be lacking a "posse" but he will not need one for this one on one competition! Will Matt prove he should be a team mate to someone? Or will Bray break him?

Big Show vs John Cena
This is a match that everyone will want to see. The seemingly dominant Big Show is on the hunt for more gold and has moved to the Intercontinental Title. With that being made a sign, the GM thought it would be interesting to see these two go at it!

The Miz Vs CM Punk
The Pipe- Bomb Dropper has returned. What does this mean for Triple H and friends ? More on that later because tonight he faces the egomaniac , The Miz.

Co-Main Events

Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho
After his attack on both Booker T and Randy Orton, Chris Jericho has a price to pay. The "Viper" gets a shot first. Will Orton take out the "King of the world?" Or will Jericho knock Orton down a peg?

The Undertaker and Triple H vs The Rock and Mick Foley

With Armegedon on the horizon, these four are getting prepared. Though they will be facing off soon, they will have to work together here tonight! Will they be able to co-exist? Or will everything breakdown in this match?

This card was brought to you by Chris Jericho, your friendly neighbor..... Unless your Skillshot.... Then you are casted alone.....with additions , edits , and tweaks by Jay-

* Anyone still not on the card- yell at Tyler and ask one of the other ADMINS to fix it. I already added 4 of you. - Jay-

Last edited by The Game on 9/1/2012, 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012    wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty8/31/2012, 1:46 pm

Are you serious?! Commentary! And triple h vs Rock is supposed to be one on one
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012    wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty8/31/2012, 4:34 pm

This seemed like better build up.... It was either commentary or not on it... I had no one open at the time for you. And if I remember correctly, that match was supposed to be on Raw.....
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012    wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty8/31/2012, 4:41 pm

I hope I didn't forget someone..... If I did I apologise. I went off of the roster.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012    wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty8/31/2012, 5:11 pm

Dude.... Just calm down.... I didn't "forget" you.... I just didn't have anywhere for you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012    wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty8/31/2012, 5:16 pm

.... Would you prefer to be a manager? That is the same boat.... People deal with that because it's "good for storyline" and it is! There is absolutely no reason for you to be acting like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012    wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty8/31/2012, 8:26 pm

...Brock - Chill. We will talk later.

I don't want to see any more comments.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012    wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012  Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw Friday Night Smackdown for August 31st , 2012
Page 1 of 1