World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty
PostSubject: Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo   Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty8/31/2012, 8:41 pm

(I would like this one to be my graded one for the week as the last one wasn't made exclusively by me. Thanks)

Miz rolls off of the winning pinfall on the fallen Second City Saint CM Punk. His music hits as the announcers are playing up his first victory since his full time return.

Announcer- "Here is your winner, The M-"

Miz rolls out of the ring and pulls the mic from the ring announcers hand.

Quote :
"Cut that damn music, Cindy"

Cole-"See that is how much pull The Miz has here, he is on a first name basis with people in the production area"

King just grumbles as Miz begins to speak again.

Quote :
"For the past year I have been entertaning all of you - The WCW Universe and in that time I don't feel that I have gotten the shot I deserve here. Sure, I have made some friends and even some enemies but I haven't held gold since I held the Hardcore Championship"

The crowd cheers as they remember his reign and some of the classic matches.

Quote :
"I am tired of random people on the street or in airports coming up to me and saying 'Miz, what happened?' That ends tonight! This is a new day, week, month, and year for me. The Chinese will have to add a new year to their lunisolar calanders - The year of The Miz!"

The crowd reaction appears to be mixed. Some people seeming to think Miz is being too full of himself and some actually wondering if he can do it.

Quote :
"My vow is that is is now MY TIME! And with that I must again ask for Cindy's assistance"

Miz drops his mic in the same way Punk used to when he would drop pipebombs, obviously mocking his fallen foe. Just then a song from the past with a tron from the present plays...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo   Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty9/1/2012, 12:28 am

(Punk is sitting in the middle of the after the match, indian style of course, he motions for a mic. The ring announcer tosses him the mic. Punk begins to speak....)

Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo CMPunkRAW3-1

Punk: Miz, Miz, Miz.....are you done? To quote you...."REALLY!? REALLY!?" Come on man, get with the program. Yeah you beat me, big deal. No the first time I lost and probably won't be the last time. How many times did you try to get the pin on me? 1...no...2....nah....3....please! It took you seven tries to beat me....SEVEN! However, I digress....

(Punks looks arounds and shurgs his shoulders before speaking again.)

Punk: However, "Mike", unlike your Real World and Road Rules or whatever god awful "reality" TV show you were on, this is, in a way , is much more real than that crap. Yet...and turst me I can't beleive I am going to say this to you, tonight...tonight was fun and I want to do it again. Not next friday...heck not even on monday, but at...ARMAGEDDON! You...Me...10 to 15 thousand of our closest friends and a whole bunch of weapons! Miz...I challenge you to an EXTREME RULES MATCH! What do you say, Bucko? You in? or are you out?

(Punk lowers his mic to wait for a response from The Miz...)

**open for The Miz**
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo   Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty9/1/2012, 11:58 am

Miz pauses, stuck in thought for a moment.

Quote :
"You know what, Punk? I think you just made the biggest mistake of your life. You're on!"

The crowd goes crazy as The Miz drops his mic and starts to walk towards the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo   Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty9/1/2012, 12:09 pm

(Punk is still sitting in the middle of the ring......)

Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo CMPunkRAW3-1

CM Punk: Well, I guess we will see on sunday, now won't we. However, remember this MIZ....you may have beaten me tonight but I am still the BEST...IN...THE...WORLD! At Armageddon, I will show you exactly why I am what I say I am.

(Punk throws the mic to the side and stands up to make his way out of the ring.....)

Cole: After a great match tonight, we have another great match added to Armageddon this sunday King!

King: Punk is a product of the Second Coming of "ECW" aka Extremely Crappy Wrestling, but I think the Miz is out of his element....

Cole: Don't worry about the Miz, he can handle himself. He is just....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME!

King: GOD....Cole, how far is your head up Miz's rear?

Cole: What do you mean?

KIng: Never mind.....

(PROMO CLOSED)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo   Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty9/4/2012, 12:47 am

Would someone mind grading this one for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo   Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty9/4/2012, 4:59 am

OFFICIAL GRADE

I wanted to grade each of you separately but as I read
and re-read the entire promo again and again ,
I found myself looking at all the little things that you guys did
right. You guys brought realism this time.

Miz - 5sp

CM Punk - 5sp

You guys earned it. Now , do it again.

Jay

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo   Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty9/4/2012, 3:10 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo   Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Miz vs CM Punk, Post-match promo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: