World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane Mcmahon statement

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shane Mcmahon statement Empty
PostSubject: Shane Mcmahon statement   Shane Mcmahon statement Empty9/2/2012, 12:37 am

Cole: We welcome you back to WCW raw and im getting word that Shane Mcmahon will speak right now!
Lawler: I just hope he doesn't talk more mess

Cole: YES he's here!

[i]*Shane smiles and looks at the crowd as they boo him

Crowd: Boo's

Shane Mcmahon: You know tonight im in a very good mood *What* I am in a good mood because Triple H retired *What* which means I win the war *What* Hunter you retired because your scard of me *What Hunter you could have at least tell me to my face like a a man that your afraid of me *What Hunter your afraid Bobby was going to humiluate you in front of your wife and kids *What* So everyone that is why I am so happy *What* *Crowd boo's..... I am also happy about something else *What* You will be seeing my face more and more. My plan will work! *What* I will *Crowd cuts shane off and boo's louder..... SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING! *What*.... Me and Bobby Roode will take the tag titles off the two mans names I will never say out of my mouth again *What* And maybe when we do you fans will show me more respect because your in the gardens of a legend *What* *Shane smirks... Then Theirs the world title *What* I should be in the title match at Armageddon! *Crowd chants you cant wrestle... *Shane Mcmahon sighs.... The fact of the matter is that Shane O Mac is back full time *What* So everybody in the back take notes because Shane O mac will knock you out one day. *Crowd boo's.... I will become world champion *What.... *More boo's. I also find it ironic that if it wasn't for me this company would not be historic *Boo's roll the footage [/color]
[/color]
*Crowd boo's.... Hunter I am better than you *Shane drops mic

Cole: What a classy man Shane is like father like son

Lawler: Cole what have you been drinking this man has no respect for this company or it's legacy

Cole: Lawler your really idotic

Lawler: Anyway folks we will be back after this commercial break

[b]ANYONE CAN REPLY!!!
Back to top Go down

Shane Mcmahon statement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: