World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Championship Scramble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Championship Scramble Empty
PostSubject: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/2/2012, 4:53 pm

This will probably never happen..... I'm on whenever. During the week, minus this Monday, I'm on after 3:20.... During this Monday, today, and the weekends, I am on 95% of the time...
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/2/2012, 5:30 pm

i'm available whenever, i guess we're better off setting a specific time so everyone can make sure they're on at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/2/2012, 7:07 pm

Big Show has usually been on xbox live earlier in the day for most of us but with the start of school again. Who knows ?

Jay
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/2/2012, 7:40 pm

I know. We had everyone minus Big Show on earlier...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/4/2012, 2:37 pm

lol totally avaliable anytime, i usually talk to my gf on pc soo yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/4/2012, 5:44 pm

.... Hmm.... You and Danny are kind of the hard ones to get on.... I will try to get Quantum on but no promises tonight, I say we try for 7 pm est. Is that cool? If not tonight, then tomorrow at 6 est? That should be a great way to prepare. Tell me what you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/4/2012, 6:08 pm

i can make it at 7 XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/5/2012, 7:45 pm

im on whenever just let me know
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/6/2012, 6:09 pm

Alright, I liked the idea of a scramble but screw it.... This is day 4..... The Smackdown card is out tomorrow.... I plan on getting it done befor then.... I have set times only to lack one person..... I am doing this my way now.... 7 est.... Be on please! IF you miss it, I will make sure that the management puts you in either on Raw or Smackdown against the winner! Be on please!! Now, I know some of you don't get on here that often... If y'all did, this would be held in an hour.... Either way, I will be sending you all messages on Xbox saying the sand thing more or less..... I apologise but I want to get this done.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/6/2012, 11:24 pm

Alright, with me being sooooo amazing.... And the fact only me and Quantum were on, and I will be on almost all day tomorrow,,,,, we will do it tomorrow. At 8 est. no one is on? I will do a one on one. Only me? I retain by forfeit.... It's our last day.... Let's please get it done.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 1:05 am

Chris Jericho wrote:
Alright, with me being sooooo amazing.... And the fact only me and Quantum were on, and I will be on almost all day tomorrow,,,,, we will do it tomorrow. At 8 est. no one is on? I will do a one on one. Only me? I retain by forfeit.... It's our last day.... Let's please get it done.

You should really consult an admin before just saying that this is the way it is. Can you even do Championship Scramble with less than 6 people online?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 2:05 am

Yeah. Tyler.

Stop making yourself look bad. It reflects bad on The ADMIN team , who is in charge , by the way , not you.

I already said "If it isn't done by Friday evening eastern , Then it becomes a 4 way Battle Royal Pinfall Elimination." I said this 2 days ago.

Tyler , we need to talk soon.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 5:02 am

as i mentioned in my post regarding my membership i have a very ridiculous schedule involving my job and my volunteer work, if the match has to happen without me that's fine, but you guys are sending me messages on xbox at 4-5 pm everyday while im at work... im not going to see them lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 6:37 am

to be fair Danny, they are sending messages when you appear online and sitting on the dashboard for hours. i have witnessed this and sent messages myself.
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 8:56 am

CM Punk wrote:
to be fair Danny, they are sending messages when you appear online and sitting on the dashboard for hours. i have witnessed this and sent messages myself.

to be fair, my two roommates use my xbox from time to time when im not home... so if im sitting at the dashboard idling that means they signed into my name to use one of my games on their own account. my xbox shuts off automatically after being offline for an hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 10:50 am

touche!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 2:26 pm

Thanks , Danny.

That explains a lot to the rest of us.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 3:05 pm

If it takes the blame off Danny, when I had my SD match with him he mentioned something about his roomies messing with his xbox, should have said something. I apologize
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 6:13 pm

blame squarely goes to brock now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty9/7/2012, 7:31 pm

Yay..... A talk with Jay.... I'm in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Scramble   Championship Scramble Empty

Back to top Go down

Championship Scramble
Page 1 of 1