World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Last.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

At Last..... Empty
PostSubject: At Last.....   At Last..... Empty4/14/2012, 4:16 am

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde plays over the titantron and Christian enters to a chorus of boos from the WCW crowd. He stands on the stage and prepares to talk to the "Peepulation".

Christian - At last I have arrived here in "Woo Championship Wrestling". WCW is my last remaining challenge in this business, I have conquered WWE, I have conquered TNA, but now, I'm taking over

Christian walks to the ring with a arrogant mannerism and posture, slowly walking up the steps before pointing to the crowd smiling

Christian - I realize that some may doubt my ability to conquer WCW, but rest assured, I may talk the talk, but I certainly walk the walk, and the guys in the back need to be aware that once I win gold here, there is no stopping 'Captain Charisma' and I know that I will have the loyal backing of you people, My Peeps!

Christian steps on to the second rope and points to the crowd to which the crowd chant "Christian Sucks"

Christian - Now is the time for action, I want to issue a challenge, to any person in the back willing to accept, come out and face the Chrstian Revolution!

After waiting for a minute, there appears to be no takers of Christian's challenge and he climbs out of the ring until suddenly ______________ enters

Open to anyone for continuation
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

At Last..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Last.....   At Last..... Empty4/17/2012, 3:44 pm

{Official grade}

3 SP. Very solid. Sucks no one came out to challenge you.
Back to top Go down

At Last..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Last.....   At Last..... Empty4/17/2012, 4:40 pm

The Miz wrote:
{Official grade}

3 SP. Very solid. Sucks no one came out to challenge you.

grazi
Back to top Go down

At Last..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Last.....   At Last..... Empty4/18/2012, 8:10 am

Yo Christian if this promo is still valid.... Then I'll challenge when I get back from school.... Miz I know I'm feuding with the Hardys also, so I'll try and multi task with this challeng and the feud with the Hardys
Back to top Go down

At Last..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Last.....   At Last..... Empty4/18/2012, 9:24 pm

El Vampiro wrote:
Yo Christian if this promo is still valid.... Then I'll challenge when I get back from school.... Miz I know I'm feuding with the Hardys also, so I'll try and multi task with this challeng and the feud with the Hardys

unfortunately you missed it,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At Last..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Last.....   At Last..... Empty

Back to top Go down

At Last.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: