World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Becoming the new United States Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Becoming the new United States Champion Empty
PostSubject: Becoming the new United States Champion   Becoming the new United States Champion Empty9/9/2012, 7:59 pm

Eddie Guerrero via satilite...

Eddie- Sorry guys i havent been able to put on a show but i have been sick.
But let me tell you something since i missed my scramble match i get a match aganist the us champion. And jericho listen to me carefully i wiil get that us championship aroung my waist....... Viva La Rasa
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Becoming the new United States Champion   Becoming the new United States Champion Empty9/10/2012, 12:33 am

{Official grade}

Really short but a pretty good concept. I will award 1 SP for it. If you want to do another one to earn more points I will replace the grade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming the new United States Champion   Becoming the new United States Champion Empty9/10/2012, 3:34 pm

Just FYI , Quantum.

This promo does very little right and a lot wrong. Go look at some others for the right formula. You received 1sp , but in all honesty , 1 is the lowest you get for actually doing a promo. There has very rarely been 0sp given.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming the new United States Champion   Becoming the new United States Champion Empty9/10/2012, 10:45 pm

okay i will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming the new United States Champion   Becoming the new United States Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming the new United States Champion
Page 1 of 1