World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHO'S THE MAN!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHO'S THE MAN!?!?!   WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Empty4/16/2012, 7:04 pm

(Shortly after his battle with Alberto Del Rio, cameras catch up with "The Man They Call" Vader nearing his locker room.

Vader: WHO'S THE MAN? WHO'S THE MAN! VADER IS THE MAN! WCW! WHAT TIME IS IT? IT'S VADER TIME!

(vader strats grunt at the camera.....this continues for several seconds before vader begins to speak again)

Vader: WCW! WRESTLEMANIA! MONEY IN THE BANK! It is my destiny to be at the top of the mountian....because I am the MAN!!! None of the men in WCW can compare to me! I am an unstoppable monster. The world knows and especially Alberto Del Rio the power that I possess! *HOUF* *HOUF* *HOUF* WHO'S THE MAN!? WHAT TIME IS IT!?

WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Dm_poster___vader_time_by_riderkid-d2zl151
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO'S THE MAN!?!?!   WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Empty4/16/2012, 7:15 pm

{Official grade}

I am going to give this 3 SP just on awesome characterization alone. Well played, Vader.
Back to top Go down

WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO'S THE MAN!?!?!   WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Empty4/16/2012, 7:36 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO'S THE MAN!?!?!   WHO'S THE MAN!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO'S THE MAN!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: