World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mick Foley interviews the Miz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mick Foley interviews the Miz Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley interviews the Miz   Mick Foley interviews the Miz Empty9/17/2012, 7:52 pm

The wCw universe is very quiet until Mick Foley's theme plays throughout the Raw arena.

Foley appears on stage holding a mic and two chairs. The fans explode with cheers as Foley makes his way into the ring. Once in the ring, Foley stands the two chairs up and sits in one of them. He starts to speak through the mic.

Foley: Now I bet you people are wondering, "What is he doing with those chairs?" Well its actually quite simple I am going to interview somebody..... now before I tell you who it is.... I'm going to explain that the reason for this interview is so I can get to see if my opponent for tonight is going to be a major challenge for me..... or if he's going to be a wimp and not come out here!!!

Foley looks startled by his sudden outburst.

Foley: Sorry about that I'm trying to keep a professional behavior while I go on with this interview.... now onto the person I'm interviewing.... he made his comeback as a druid in the Undertakers Ministry of Darkness.... and he recently beat Jeff Hardy on two separate occasions. Ladies and Gentleman please welcome The Miz!!

Foley waits for Miz to come out....

[tbc by The Miz]
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley interviews the Miz   Mick Foley interviews the Miz Empty9/18/2012, 12:21 am

The Miz steps out of the curtain. He is wearing a black suit and carrying a mic. He plays up his entrance for the fans before pausing at the stage for a moment.

Quote :
"Mick Foley...I had forgotten you were even still with us."
Miz says in a very cocky tone as he slowly begins his approach of the ring.

Quote :

"I think it is just adorable that you have the nerve to call me out. Me? On top of that you insinuate that I am a coward? Do you know who I am? I was the first WCW Hardcore champion! I-"

Miz is cut of by the crowd cheering. It seems that Miz still has his fans in the WCW Universe. He takes this time to step in the ring before speaking again.

Quote :
"I was holding and defending my hardcore championship when you were off writing silly little childrens books. Now, onto the matter at hand. As you know I am a busy Hollywood star so I ask that you hurry up with your pointless questions"

Mick Foley interviews the Miz Tumblr11

The Miz stands, waiting for Mick Foley's response.

(Open for Mick Foley)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley interviews the Miz   Mick Foley interviews the Miz Empty9/18/2012, 12:43 am

Foley raises his mic to speak.

Foley: Pointless questions? Now you and I know that we are in a match tonight..... and just so you know I will win that match.... but anyways, you beat Jeff Hardy once but then he beat you.... how does that make you feel?

Miz: Well.....

Foley cuts the Miz off.

Foley: I'll tell you how you must've felt! You felt angry and upset that Jeff Hardy beat you! You want to avenge that loss in anyway, shape, or form.... but as for tonight you must want to take your frustrations out on me I'm guessing.....

Miz tries to talk but Foley interupts again and this does not sit well with The Miz and what fans he has left.

Foley: hold that thought.... you said you were Hardcore champion while I was writing Children's Books? Have you even touched a book? probably not... considering you have the I.Q. of a seven year old....

This time before Foley could say another word Miz knocks the mic out of Foleys hands.

[tbc by miz]
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley interviews the Miz   Mick Foley interviews the Miz Empty9/18/2012, 1:56 am

Miz gets in Foley's face and screams:

Quote :

"You are nothing but a hasbeen! I am the future and I am not waiting for later on to beat your ass in the middle of this ring! Get a ref out here!"

Miz throws the mic to a stagehand outside the ring and takes off his suit jacket and tie. As he is done with that a ref charges to the ring and the bell is sounded to start the match.

Miz starts off strong with a flurry of blows. Mick Foley suddenly counters and begins to lay into The Miz...

LATER ON...

Cole: "This could be it! Mick Foley is going for it!"

King: "Oh, what a sickening DDT! It looks like Miz may be done for!"

Cole: "Cover 1-2-...oh 2 and a half!"

King: "I don't know how Miz managed that kick out but I am impressed"

The two continue to trade blows until the action spills out to the floor. Mick Foley begins to take the top off the announcers table as Miz is down outside.

Cole: "Foley has some bad intentions with the announcers table. We better move King"

Just as he says this Miz stands up. Mick goes to whip Miz into the table but Miz counters and throws him into the table back first. Mick is stunned as Miz gets him onto the table. Miz abruptly runs into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle.

King: "Oh no, he is not realy going to do what I think he is, is he"

Cole: "This is the first time we have seen this from The Miz. Is this really a wise move?"

With just a moments thought Miz faces away from Mick and does a moonsault onto his prone body.

The crowd expoldes just as the table does and both men are down.

Cole: "I cannot believe what I am witnessing, both men are obviously pulling out all the stops. No one wants to leave here a loser."

The Miz is the first to recover and he rolls Foley into the ring. He is signaling for his finisher. He hits it! Skull Crushing Finale! He goes for the pin but the ref notices Mick's foot is on the rope.

King "That is just veteran instinct right there. Plain an simple."

THE MATCH ROLLS ON...(Sorry just want to skip the dull parts)

Mick Foley and The Miz are in the center of the ring trading blows. Suddenly Miz gets the upper hand- Skull Crushing Finale. Center of the ring. Miz goes for the pin. 1-2-3!

Announcer: "Here is your winner- The Miz"

Mick Foley interviews the Miz 39459010

The Miz has his hand raised and quickly pulls it away and motions for a mic. A hand gives him one and he approaches Mick Foley's downed body. His music stops playing as he holds the mic to his mouth. His breathing is labored as he begins to speak.
Quote :

"Jeff Hardy- this is your future. I took the hardcore icon and I broke him just like I will do to you this Sunday at No Mercy. WCW- take notice because after I beat Jeff Hardy I am coming for gold. Because I'm The Miz....and I'm.....AWESOMEEEEE!"

(Promo is closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley interviews the Miz   Mick Foley interviews the Miz Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley interviews the Miz
Page 1 of 1