World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alberto del rio vs vader 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

alberto del rio vs vader 2 Empty
PostSubject: alberto del rio vs vader 2   alberto del rio vs vader 2 Empty4/16/2012, 8:20 pm

Matt striker: after suffering a lose alberto del rio is furious tonight he will face vader in a fall count anyway match this will be a heated battle just like the match they had in smackdown last friday but now anything goes so what will happen tonight will just have to wait and see.

Alberto del rio appears out from the left side of the camera view with fury in his eye!

Matt striker: alberto do you have anything to say about your match tonight against the man you lost 2 for the money in the bank qualification match?

Alberto del rio: I did not lose to this man I was robbed dez big nasty chihuahua he thinks that he can't do this come the mexicans aristocrat do you really think that he stopped my destiny tonight I will defeat vader any erase that robbery from my record he's not worthy enough to wash my fabulous cars let alone my boots I will show him what a true mexican warrior is all about and after that I will come for w c w championship but you already knew that!!!

Del rios throws the mic at strikers head as he walks away stryker looks very pissed off the camera face the black....
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

alberto del rio vs vader 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alberto del rio vs vader 2   alberto del rio vs vader 2 Empty4/17/2012, 3:38 pm

{Official grade}

This is better than your last promo. I will give you a gracious 2 points for this. Keep trying!
Back to top Go down

alberto del rio vs vader 2
Page 1 of 1