World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something in the air?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Something in the air? Empty
PostSubject: Something in the air?   Something in the air? Empty4/16/2012, 9:57 pm

Jerry: Here comes WCW's Hero Rey Mysterio!
Cole: How can you be exited that this... MIDGET is coming to the ring!
Jerry: Cole you worm say one more thing and ill make sure you don't speak again

*Rey Mysterio makes his way down the ramp with a roar from the crowd. He talks to a few of his many fans. Then begins to enter the ring and goes to the top turnbuckle. He makes a quick prayer and then throws up his hands in the X cross that represents the Awesome Underdogs with fireworks shooting out from all four corners. Rey signals for a microphone to speak*

Rey: That... That right there is one of my favorite feelings. I am just in one of the greatest moods ive been in for a while now. I cant tell what it is though. The most obvious choice is that THE TAG-TEAM TOURNAMENT STARTS TODAY!

*The WCW universe becomes very emotional and loud*

Rey: I just CANNOT wait. If I could I would just have my match right now. But as you all know that's just not how it works in the Awesome Underdogs. We are main event talent. So sadly all of us are going to have to wait for my tag match... But I think this tournament will be very interesting. Even though EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS ARENA AND EVERYONE WATCHING AT HOME... knows that either way the Awesome Underdogs will forever and always dominate the tag team division. So basically, those belts are ours.

*The crowd become exited and cheers once again*

Rey: So the Awesome Underdogs and I have talked about who is going to be tagging with who in this tournament. We decided that we will go back to the basics. To basically I will be teaming with my Best Friend for years now... Edge!

*The crowd roars with electricity from hearing this announcement*

Rey: Shh. Shh. Now Miz will be going with a man with a new founded personality. Brock Lesnar. I have to admire his... sudden change and to say the least I really like it. My respect for this man has grown very quickly and that's saying allot. My trust and respect is very hard to come by. But I have to admit, Brock is on the fast track to it.

*The crowd begin to cheer once again to show their pleasure with Lesnar's new outlook on things*

Rey: I also want to talk about something that is becoming a pain in my ass lately. Its this New... D Evolution X... Its annoying... Its a bunch of people who want to be the Awesome Underdogs. DX consists of Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Batista, and Randy Orton. Now all four of them seem to want to challenge the Awesome Underdogs. Stupid mistake but thats their choice either way. DX is pretty much the Spirit Squad all over again.

*The crowd laughs at the mention of the Spirit Squad*

Rey: I dont want to drag out this to long because I want to get these matches started because...well... I want to get to my match quicker really. So im going to leave you with a short image of whats going to happen at the championship match for the tag-team titles

Something in the air? 021811

*The crowd begins to chant 619! 619! 619! as Rey leaves the ring and up the ramp and to the backstage area*

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Something in the air? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something in the air?   Something in the air? Empty4/17/2012, 3:39 pm

{Official grade}

I read and re-read this and can't see anything wrong with it. 4 SP!
Back to top Go down

Something in the air?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: