World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane Mcmahon RETURNS! and issues a open challenge at No Mercy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shane Mcmahon RETURNS! and issues a open challenge at No Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Shane Mcmahon RETURNS! and issues a open challenge at No Mercy!   Shane Mcmahon RETURNS! and issues a open challenge at No Mercy! Empty9/23/2012, 8:00 pm

Jim Ross: What a match that was folks
Cole: Yes it was anyway folks up next we're getting word that a mystery superstar will be returning in a matter of.... ( Music cuts Cole off)

Crowd: Mixed reactions

[i]*Shane makes his way to the ring

*Shane grabs mic

Shane Mcmahon: *Waits for music to cut off and says.... IM BACK! (*Crowd boo's) You know what im not going to waste my time for you idiotic fans (*More boo's) Whatever...... Anyway..... People been saying Shane when are you returning or when will you kick some more a** (*More boo's) Now I have a very shocking surprise I must share to the world (*WHAT) and its not about me but its about Triple H....(*Crowd chants HHH) See since I been chilling at home I've called a few spy's(*WHAT) A few spy's to prove to you all the true identity of Triple H (*Shane points to the screen)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xttksg_shane-o-mac-promo_videogames
Full screen it PS: weird side

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*Shane cracks up laughing as the crowd boo's him louder............. I told you so! Now that I

Jim Ross: Oh My God King can it be!
Cole: *Sigh

*Crowd: Cheers and goes crazy

*After the song goes off (* Shane laughs in the ring)

[color=orange][Shane Mcmahon: YOU JUST GOT PUNK'ED...* Shane sticks middle fingers to the camera
(*Crowd chants Asshole)/color]

*Shane Mcmahon: You know what (*WHAT) I challenge ANYONE backstage to come out here and come face to face with legend Shane O Mac!!!!!!! (*Boo's)

ANYONE CAN REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Shane Mcmahon RETURNS! and issues a open challenge at No Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon RETURNS! and issues a open challenge at No Mercy!   Shane Mcmahon RETURNS! and issues a open challenge at No Mercy! Empty9/26/2012, 1:14 am

{Official grade}

I am going to go ahead and grade this just in case. Some poor editing really hurt this one. Still I believe it deserves a solid 3 points just for the video and content.

If Jay approves I will fight you as well (My theme is now "My Time" so I could promo off that if need be but that is up to him.
Back to top Go down

Shane Mcmahon RETURNS! and issues a open challenge at No Mercy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: