World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Robert Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater Empty
PostSubject: Robert Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater   Robert Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater Empty10/1/2012, 12:50 pm

TL;DR
Spoiler:

A matchup that would normally be brushed aside by most, turned out to be an exciting pay-per view quality match that will definitely end up on the DVDs of these superstars down the road.

In a match that usually has wrestlers taking sides, all three men brought the pain to each other. The match saw high flying action by Kofi Kingston and Heath Slater and sheer brutality as Robert Roode brought weapons into the mix. As multiple finishers were hit throughout the match, nobody could seem to find that perfect moment to get the three count. Eventually the cunning and clever Roode had a plan and was storing his brutal finisher for the right time to strike. This moment happened as Kofi went for a springboard attempt on Slater, but slipped and fell to the outside of the ring. Roode then picked up a groggy Slater and nailed him with a brutal Payoff. Kingston tried his best to run back into the ring and break up the pin, but he was a second too late as Roode picks up the 1, 2, 3.

With Halloween Havoc quickly approaching, is this win just the thing Robert Roode needs to propel himself into a United States title match? I’m sure the WCW universe would love to see Robert Roode punch the funk out of Chris Jericho.

I must say this was the most fun I've had in a wCw match so far. This was the first time I had met either of these guys and we were laughing, joking around, and having a great time. The mood was light and everyone played fair and it just went smoothly. Just wanted to give props to these two.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Robert Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater   Robert Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater Empty10/1/2012, 1:56 pm

Points added.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

Robert Roode vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater
Page 1 of 1