World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HBK's Spirit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/19/2012, 12:21 am

the music erupts and the lights go green as Shawn Micheals spins out from backstage. A few cheers can be heard threw the roars of boo's. Onces Micheals get's to the ring he calls for a mic as he climbs in to the ring and delevers the Suck it taunt as pyro erupts behind him. Once the pyro has erupted and the music fades out Hbk is handed a mic. He lifts the mic up to his mouth but all that comes out is gibberish. HBK points to the titon as a video starts to play.

After the film plays HBK stares at the black screen for a second then he slowly lifts the mic to his mouth.

"So Ray after seeing that video i think everyone would agree that D Generation X is in fact not the Spirit Squad! D Generation X has been on a roll since making their debut. Every member of DX is in a major match at Wrestalmainia! Hahahaha

Hbk is cut off by boos form the fans.

Somethings has been bothering me though... Ray said that we wanted to be the Awesome Underdogs.... None of us are underdogs which brings up the question why we'd want to be underdogs? The four of us in D Generation X are no where near underdogs and none of us like to pretend to be something we're not. Underdogs fit's the three of you though because compared to D Generation X you will ALWAYS be underdogs.

Hbk gives a cocky smile and paces around the ring to let the boos die down yet again.

HBK's Spirit Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhjT4S904UerVAYvafruHR84Dt1i3xOmacUGSz2rHxkhABcyJ5

Now i've noticed that D Generation X hasn't got a tag match in this Tag Team Tournament which pretty much show's that whoever the GM is know's that D Generation X is going to be the greatest Stable in all of wCw.

(tbc by anyone/ Anon. GM)
Back to top Go down

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/19/2012, 1:49 am

The Music erupts once again. Shawn Michaels spins around in the ring surprised to hear the music of D Generation X playing over the speakers. Shawn with a little bit of a confused look on his face waits to see who walks out.

Michael Cole:
“Now what’s going on? Haven’t we had enough of these guys?”

Booker T:
“Shut up fool! These guys are the next big thing for the WCW and I personally want to hear what they have to say.”

As Booker T finisher speaking HHH is seen walking out on to the ramp. HHH walks down to the ring…gets up on to the apron and looks over his shoulder and smiles at HBK then back over at the crowd and spits into the air.

HHH enters the ring and motions for a microphone.

Michael Cole:
‘Look at this, HHH out here smiling and grinning like this. No one thought that he would win that number 1 contenders match and or even in a dirty way as he did.”

HHH:
“GO head, Go head let me have it.”

Crowd:
“BOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO!!!”

HHH:
“Go head, make all the noise you want… make all the excuses you want! Go head pick one! Is it favoritism, Politics, hmmm… what is it? Come on let me hear your excuse!
The Face is that I told Brock that this was going to happen! The fact is this was Brocks choice that he made for him self! The Truth hurts! And the Truth is that there isn’t a man on GOD GREEN EARTH THAT CAN DO WHAT WE DO in this ring as GOOD as D Generation X can Do it!”

Crowd:
“BOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

HHH:
“Go ahead, name any body – the Miz – Ray, Edge, any of them I don’t give a crap what show they are on, I don’t give a crap what Title the so call hold, I don’t give a crap who they say they are. THERE IS NO BUDDY IN THE WORLD THAT DOES WHAT I DO. THERE IS NO BUDDY THAT CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO ME!”

HHH looks around the ring and points out to a sign that the fan is holding up

HHH:
“There is a sign over here that says “HHH is GOOD” and in this ring that very may just be true! Last Night Brock got a taste of what D Generation X can do! Last night we showed him you don’t look over us! And last night my good buddy here kicked his teeth down his throat. See HBK what you said early was right. WE are not the Underdogs here! No WE ARE THE ALPHA DOG! Four of the Greatest super stars in the History of this business and look where we stand. We are poised to win Money in the Bank. If Punk ever shows his face HBK will kick it off and be given the number one contender shot for the Intercontinental Championship!”

HHH looks over at HBK

HHH:
“Last Friday on Smackdown I gave Brock a choice to come down and crown me the WCW champion! I gave Brock the choice and he chose the hard way. Well here I stand now the NUMBER 1 CONTENDER for the WCW Championship and what do you know I was right Brock did hand it to me! On a silver platter! All that had to happen was for us to get in his way! For us to show him why I am called the Cerebral Assassin! And if the Ultimate UNDER Dogs think that we are afraid of them, then lets play the GAME and see if they fair any better than BROCK DID TONIGHT!”

(tbc by anyone who wants too/ Anon. GM)
Back to top Go down

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Welllllll... It's The Big Show !!   HBK's Spirit Empty4/19/2012, 2:37 pm

Triple H and HBK are staring up the ramp waiting to see if any of the awesome underdogs are going to respond to their challenge. Music they weren't quite expecting begins to sound throughout the arena.

" Wellllllllll, it's the big shooooooowwwwwwwww. It's the big man's show tonight."

As the crowds mood obviously begins to shift, the big show confidently walks out onto the ramp with a smirk on his face.

The big show holds a microphone up to his mouth and begins speaking, "now I know I'm not who you were expecting, but I was in the back listening and really, I was about to throw up."

Triple H holds up his microphone to speak, but is cut off by The Big Show. "Hold on, hold on, don't get your panties in a bunch. I just want to show you this Titan-Tron footage I have for you. Take a look at the screen."

On the Titan-Tron a video clip begins playing of Randy Orton, celebrating in the ring after winning his money in the bank qualifier against the Big Show. During his celebration Big Show stands up behind him, Orton turns and receives a choke slam. In the video, the camera zooms into show the look of disgust on the Big Show's face. We then see Big Show exiting the ring and the video fades.

We cut back to Big Show on the ramp and see he is still smirking, maybe evening chuckling a little bit. He begins speaking, "okay, I lost the match to Randy Orton, it was back and forth. It could happen to anyone. There's no shame in that. What I didn't appreciate was his overexaggerated celebration afterward and he paid for it. I am a giant. I am the world's largest athlete. You do not disrespect me like that. And while I'm on the subject of disrespect. You guys seem pretty good at it. I'm out here to give you a message from me and all of the locker room. The disrespect will not be tolerated anymore. Now you guys and your two cronies run around here like you own the place. Consider this me putting you on notice. You are not in charge and you will not bully this roster. You're out here calling out Brock Lesnar. You know he's injured, you know he's not here. So stop trying to pump up your fake muscles and call people out that you know aren't going to show up. Oh, and Michaels, come on Shawn, get a clue. You're not going to be kicking CM Punk's face off. It's actually more likely that CM punk is going to put you in your place. I haven't seen too many people who can break out of the Anaconda vise. "

Hunter and Shawn can be seen obviously looking for something behind Big Show. The Big Show glances behind him and smiles back at DX, "I'm sorry, were you looking for something, maybe Orton and Batista. Don't bother. I had a friend of mine trap them inside the locker room. As you can see, I've organized the boys in the locker room and they're not afraid of you anymore. When push comes to shove and you start throwing elbows. You better watch where you hit because there's always someone who can hit back harder."

Big show drops the mic and stands at the top of the ramp looking pretty happy with himself.

(This promo may be continued by anyone who would like to.)

Sorry for the lack of video/photos. Computer issues. The promo felt very strong on it's own anyway.
Back to top Go down

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/20/2012, 12:49 am

with a smile on his face HBK lifts the mic up to his mouth

"oh no Hunter it's the big show, the worlds largest athleat! We must be doing something right if we got big man to put down the twinkies! The last time we saw this guy he was caged and letting it all hang out!

HBK points to the tron as a picture pops up

HBK's Spirit Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK6lQN1bpbsbnXCOPJuIqfu2s_gjEctOR7gnku8D39J2Ex1P577Q

Was that good for you? What kind of dirty freak are you?

Big Show lifts the mic up to his mouth in anger but is cut off by the show stoper

It seems to me like we have a little problem here tubby. You don't like what we're doing and i'm doing and i'm not going to stop doing what i'm doing....are you?

Hbk turns to triple h and get's a firm hell no HBK nods as he begins to speak once again

The only solution i see here is you step up and change my mind. Now i'm already booked for tonight and you've already been beetin so how about on this weeks NXT The Big Slow goes one on one with The Main Event Shawn Michaels for a Junior Division Qualifier Match. What do you say big man are you man enough?

(tbc by whoever)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/20/2012, 10:00 pm

As the Big Show begins to speak, he is cut off by a "Exscuse Me!"

Even the giant himself looked annoyed. As Vickie Guerrero comes out on stage, the crowd boos loudly. She squares up next to the big man, and raises the mic to her red lips.

-Vickie-
I introduce to you, the most amazing wrestler in the world, Dolph Ziggler!

"The Perfectionist" Walks out on stage with a arrogant, cocky, million dollar smile to the crowd as he is surrounded with boos. Vickie goes to speak again but the mic is ripped from her fingers by The Big Show. Vickie shows signs of going off but is calmed quickly by Dolph, who pulls the mic from Big Show who sat smugly. Dolph begins to rant.

-Dolph Ziggler-
You all look here. Perfection at it's finest. Even if it has to share the stage with this guy here. (looking to the giant on the stage) Now, I am not one to usually gloat, but I beat Edge on Smackdown, I feel as though that counts. Now look in the ring, two over rated, has- beens. One holding onto something, I want. Yes you Hunter. I know neither of you understand common english but you listen closely. I... Want... Title... Not any, the best, the biggest, I want in the money in the bank and I seem to be denied it. Fine. That will not stop me in any way. I want that title and I will tap you out in two seconds flat for it. You understand me!? I am the best damn wrestler in this company and I deserve to be treated as much! So, how about you give me the shot and we all go on about our buisness.

Ziggler pulls the mic away with a smug look on his face.

(Open to all out here.)
Back to top Go down

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/21/2012, 1:26 am

HBK looks at the little blond man standing on the ramp as he begins to speak

So Hunter do you think you can handle the cheerleader?

HBK points to the tron as a picture pops up on the screen

HBK's Spirit 9k=

Yeah that's kind of embarrassing isn't it young man? If you think that the Heart Break Kid and The Game are has beins than you're about as stupid as your name! You are standing infront of two living legends and behind the fattest man in WcW! You couldn't defeat D Generation X's very own Animal.....

(tbc by he know's)
Back to top Go down

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Enterence   HBK's Spirit Empty4/21/2012, 2:10 am

As The Word Animal Leaves Shawn's Lips, Suddenly DX's music blasts Out, The Crowd looking confused, and the men on the stage turning confused. slowly, Batista And Orton Move Out onto the stage, chairs in one hand mic in another. The Music Fades Almost as fast as it came.

Batista points the Chair at Big Show, Before Raising the mic to speak.
HBK's Spirit Normal_smackdownoctober30th09_05

"You Thought you could Cage the animal. i made it clear, that when im caged, things end badly."

As the sentence clears the arena the tron shows a picture of the locker room door, the handle side of the frame splintered and shredded from the kicks of the Animal and Orton. This to fades from the tron turning back to the live shot of the superstars.

"Now I know your a Big Man, and you have a big appetite but you just bit off more then you could chew by calling out DX, we've shown you all now, once. it doesnt matter your size, we will destroy you. hell it would be interesting to tear you down big show even if i didnt get paid for it."

The Animal's gaze turns then to "The Perfectionist". his gaze looking over the man before he starts laughing at him.
HBK's Spirit 35963

"So You Think you can come out after losing to me, and call the rest of DX out? thats not how it works. let me lay this out for you. nice and slow since you were so kind as to try and do that for the "has-beens" that could handle you without me even stepping in. You...dont... belong.. here. Go back stage and get your cheerleading outfit back on. and do a cartwheel or something. and let the big boys talk business."
Back to top Go down
Tyler

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/21/2012, 12:12 pm

Vickie looks ferious! As she heads over to confront the animal, Dolph quickly pulls her back. Raising the mic himself, her confronts the animal.

-Dolph Ziggler-
I am the perfectionist. Everyone in the crowd knows this! I could of easily of beaten you. I didn't want to honestly complain, but, I had something in my eye....

The crowd erupts in "You tapped out" chants as Ziggler ignores them.

-Ziggler-
You listen here you MMA reject, I can beat you anytime anywhere. Not even an over-hyped steroid junkie can stop me. You get a fluke victory and expect to talk trash? Even if you made me tap out. I could of reached the ropes. I chose not too because I didn't want to sink to that lower title! Junior Division, psh! Who do you think I am? An amatuer like him!

Ziggler points to Orton who stands there shocked.

HBK's Spirit Wrestligcrap

-Ziggler-
Yeah you ugly. You are no better than me, except I don't cling onto old guy's heels for a ride to the top! I really hope all you remember my name because one day you will all know who I am with that title around me waist.

Ziggler points at HHH and smiles smugly. He suddenly walks up to Batista, face to face, title forgotten. Ziggler goes to turn away but turns back to the Animal, spits in his face, then slaps him. Dolph takes off from the anger Animal. Leaving Vickie behind, dicing iver the barricade after running down the ramp. He then takes to the crowd, running for his life.

(tbc by whoever)
Back to top Go down

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/21/2012, 3:58 pm

As Ziggler jumps over the barricade the animal Batista makes a threatening move at Vickie Guerrero. She falls back on the stage screaming "no".

Taking advantage of the confusion, the Big Show grabs the chair out of Randy Orton's hand, just as Batista jumps over the barricade chasing Dolph Ziggler. Orton moves toward Big Show as if he is going to punch him. Big Show raises the chair and Orton backs off.

Picking up the discarded microphone. The Big Show starts to speak. "Not such a bad man without the chair are you ?" The Big Show motions to Vickie Guerrero to leave the stage. As she leaves, Show begins talking again. "Just because I can't stand her voice doesn't mean I'm going to leave her here to get hurt. Stay right where you are Randy. I've got a chair, I've got the WMD, and I'm bigger than you. When are you going to learn ? You're nothing to these guys. Some throwaway wrestler to just do their dirty work. Triple H, Michaels, they don't care about you. And Batista's too stupid to care. Look Randy." Show points at the ring, where Shawn and Hunter still stand. "They haven't even moved to help you. Maybe you should be more worried about your choice in friends, then making more enemies."

Big Show walks past Orton holding the chair up, leaving Randy standing on the ramp looking at the rest of DX in the ring.

(As usual, this may be continued by whoever)
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/21/2012, 4:59 pm

orton looks back and forth between big show, michaels, and triple h. looking confused on what to do orton starts grabbing his head with anger. he finally recouperates and walks slowly into the back in pure confusion.
Back to top Go down

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/21/2012, 5:20 pm

HBK starts spinnig in circles for a few moments with a confused look on his face before holding the mic up to his mouth.

.......and if you're not down with that D Generation X only has two words for ya!

as HBK holds up the mic Triple H, HBK, and a few fans all yell "Suck It!!!"

HBK's Spirit Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl9g0DOsdzLWvcYOUPJ6WxueE9izVYv--7uO76WFRfFL-321lfVw

The King: Oh man what an action packed night we have in store for us tonight.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty4/21/2012, 5:28 pm

DAMN

{Official Grades}

HBK-5

Batista- 4

HHH- 4

Big Show- 4

Dolph ziggler- 5

Orton- 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HBK's Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Spirit   HBK's Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

HBK's Spirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: