World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Millon Dollar Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

Millon Dollar Dream  Empty
PostSubject: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/7/2012, 1:22 pm

"I come from money" Started to play through the arena as the booing started. Ted Dibiase came walking out on the stage....Then he walks down the ramp and to the ring then stands on the edge of the ring smiling with his million dollar title over his shoulder t . Ted stands there as he waited for the crowd to calm down he pulls his mic up as he walked to the middle of the ring as the music cut out. Ted lifted the microphone as the fans started booing him. Ted laughed as he then started to speak over them.

Millon Dollar Dream  E8cfe19753d809e1631bac462cc6f8dd

.::Ted Dibiase::.
Love me or hate me you have to see I am one of the best in the WCW. Now get use to seeing me here because I am not going anywhere..This is my show now so get use to seeing Ted Dibiase in the main event and with gold around his waist. Get use to seeing the Million Dollar Dream's face every time you turn around.

The fans boo

Millon Dollar Dream  Th?id=i.4535649421296791&pid=1
.::Ted Dibiase::.
You know I am tired of you band wagon fans. You loved me when I was the guy trying to do the right thing. You loved the Ted Dibiase who gave everything he had to these people to hear them cheer. Now that I focus on my career and my success you boo me. Love you heroes because I will take them all out. Every fan favorite in this company I have taken out and shown that giving into you the fans is the worst career move you could ever do. Ted Dibiase made a name for his self not the fans. You can boo me all you want. You can say I sold out. I feel I just woke up from a dream. You loved me fighting Jericho but let me ask you this. After taking that beating at last years Royal Rumble as my punishment from Jericho. Where were all of you when I was at the ER getting checked out? Where were all my fans supporting me when I was being attacked by my little brother with a chair? You were sitting your fat asses in those chairs and still cheering and booing.t I will end you with a Dream Street and you will finally understand why I am simply priceless!"

"I come from money" started to play once again as Ted dropped the microphone. He stood there and lifted up the Million Dollar Title up slowly with a smile on his face, Before he put the title over his shoulder and exited the ring.

Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 4:41 pm

{Official Grade}

Ted: Not bad at all for your first DiBiase promo. I like it. I would have liked a little more of a meaning than just coming out to the ring and blaming the fans for your troubles. Bring out some intensity that Ted brings when he talks. Solid job. 3SP
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 4:46 pm

i tried my best i just tried showing the heel side
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 4:52 pm

It is a very good start. Remember: come out with a statement and a reason why you are in WcW and express it very well. Do this, and you can possibly get a higher grade Wink
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 5:19 pm

give me an example please
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 5:25 pm

You can find a good example here. This is mine and it is a fine example of what it would look like.
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 5:47 pm

thanks edge awesome
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 5:54 pm

No problem that is what I'm here for! Constructive Criticism and helping out on promos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 5:56 pm

i fit in here better then i figured i would
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty10/8/2012, 6:06 pm

That's good to hear! We are a very fun and welcoming fed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millon Dollar Dream    Millon Dollar Dream  Empty

Back to top Go down

Millon Dollar Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: