World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rabid Dog

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Rabid Dog Empty
PostSubject: A Rabid Dog   A Rabid Dog Empty4/21/2012, 8:57 pm

[Vampiro is seen backstage getting ready for his tag tournament match. He puts on his black trench coat and opens the door to his locker. Vampiro walks past a vending machine when two people catch his eye. Those people were none other than The Hardyz]

Jeff Hardy: Vampiro..... You have always got the upper hand when we fought each other fairly.... So me and Matt are going to do things a bit differently.

Matt Hardy: You not going to make it to your match tonight Vampiro.

[The Hardy Brothers charge right after Vampiro, and start throwing punches at him. But Vampiro easily dodges theirs attacks and hits them both, Jeff with an upper cut and Matt with a round house kick to the head. Vampiro quickly keeps them at bay as both Matt and Jeff Hardy run away form Vampiro.]

Vampiro: You two are not getting away from me this time.

[Vampiro chases after the Hardy Brothers all the way to the parking lot. Cameramen have a difficult time catching up with the chase. Vampiro finally reaches The Hardyz at the parking lot, thinking that he caught them at a dead end. Just when Vampiro thought he finally had Matt and Jeff where he wanted them Jeff calls out for someone.]

Jeff Hardy:(Screaming) He's here!.... You guys know the plan, so get your asses out here right now!

[Vampiro looks around the parking lot. At first it seemed like there was no one else there. But after a few seconds go by four men wearing the main four main emotion masks happy, sad, angery, and confused come out from behind the cars and surround Vampiro form every corner]

Happy: Ha ha ha! Looks like you got no way out of here Vampiro.

Sad: We have you trapped there is no where you can go. Ha ha ha!

[Vampiro see that he is trapped but decides to go down fighting. Vampiro runs over to Jeff Hardy and throws a viscous straight punch right at Hardy's face. The moment Vampiro's fist made contact with Hardy's face the four masked men start to attack Vampiro like a pack of wolves, along with the Hardys attacking Vampiro as well. At first Vampiro was fighting them off for a while. But the numbers game eventually came into play as all six men attack Vampiro at once. Punches, kicks are being thrown at Vampiro's body and once he is on the ground the six men start stomping on his body. Every time Vampiro tried to get to his feet the Hardys and the four masked men continued to inflict more punishment]

Angry: Vampiro you tell everyone that your the devil of WCW.... But all i see is a rabid dog... A rabid dog that needs to be put down.

[The man wearing the angry emotion mask stomps on Vampiro's stomach.... The stomp left enough damage because after it made impact Vampiro started to cough up blood]

Jeff Hardy: Hold him!

[The two of the four masked men bring Vampiro up to his knees and hold him by his arms]

Jeff Hardy: You know what gets to me.... It is not the fact that the fans hate me.... It is the fact that they practicly worship you Vampiro. They cheer and root for a demonic f@ck like you, as if you were the f@cking face of this company. I'M THE FACE OF COMPANY I'M BETTER THAN EVERY SUPERSTAR THAT WORKS FOR WCW! So why am I treated like a nobody compared to you.(Begins to scream) ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!

[Vampiro spits blood in Jeff Hardy's face. Hardy wipes the blood off his face and looks pissed, but calms down so Vampiro can speak]

Vampiro: This... This right here... What your doing should answer your question Jeff. You could never beat me on your own.... In fact you always needed people to back you up every time you were in a match. Even your brother knows that.... Look at you.... The Great Jeff Hardy needs five other guys with him just to beat up one guy... Your pathetic Jeff.... You always have been and always will be that is why you will never be the face of this company.

[Jeff Hardy is now extremely pissed off. He grabs Vampiro by his hair and lifts him to his feet. Jeff than grabs the back of Vampiro's head and throws him face first into a wall busting Vampiro's head open in the process. Vampiro fell to the ground his face covered in blood and starts laughing. Jeff starts to choke Vampiro out with his foot]

Jeff Hardy: Your nothing compared to me Vampiro you hear me! I'll f@cking kill you, you son of a bitch!

Confused: Sh!t I hear someone coming our way...... Jeff we need to go now!

[The four masked men quickly leave the parking lot. But Matt stays behind to get his brother off Vampiro]

Jeff Hardy: Let go of me Matt... I'm not done with him yet!

Matt Hardy: Jeff we don't have time for this... If we get caught we could get fired.... Now stop your bitching and lets go already!

Jeff Hardy: Fine

[Jeff finally gets his foot off Vampiro's throat then he and Matt start leaving the area.]

Jeff Hardy: This isn't over Vampiro.... Next time we meet I will end your career!

[Trainers rush to Vampiro's aid in the parking lot after the Hardy were long gone]

Trainer: Vampiro... Vampiro stay with me.... Hey! Stay with me.

Vampiro: Get off me(coughs up some blood) the Hardys are getting away. I need to make them pay!(coughs up some blood again)

Trainer: Your not going any where not in your condition... We would not have found you if it wasn't for this man right here.

[Vampiro is in shock to see was there with the trainers]

{This can be continued by anyone... Except for Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy}
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A Rabid Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabid Dog   A Rabid Dog Empty4/22/2012, 11:24 am

The Miz stands with one of the trainers and as Vampiro's vision begins to clear he sees his former rival.

Quote :
"Stay with us, Vamp. You've been taken to the limit before, this is nothing."

Miz offers his hand to help the fallen Vampiro up.

Quote :
"Don't let them beat you"
Back to top Go down

A Rabid Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabid Dog   A Rabid Dog Empty4/22/2012, 8:57 pm

[Vampiro grabs Miz's hand and lets him and the trainers up to his feet]

Vampiro:(coughs up some blood) Thanks now get out of my way.... I'm not letting those two jackasses escape form me this time.

[Vampiro tries to run in the direction the Hardys went but falls down on one knee. The Trainers help Vampiro back to his feet again]

Trainer: You can barley stand let alone run.... We just called for the ambulance, a truck will be here shortly to take you too the hospital.

[Vampiro get angry that the trainer was telling him that he needs to go to the hospital]

Vampiro: F@ck you! I am not going to any hospital.... not yet at least.... I still have my tag match and I also still need to get my hands on the Hardys and those four masked men that attacked me.

Trainer: I understand your angry Vampiro.... But you lost a lot of blood and I think you have a few broken ribs... As well as a concussion..... I sorry Vampiro but your done for tonight.

Vampiro: Look I'm fine... I can still compete..... Just let me compete in my match tonight, that is all I ask for. I'll deal with Hardys some other time.

Trainer: I'm sorry Vampiro but my decision is final... You are not allowed to compete tonight.

[Vampiro starts to get angry again but Miz calms him down.]

Miz: You heard him Vamp.... Your in no condition to compete tonight.... Just sit this one out, everyone has to take a breather eventually.

[An ambulance truck arrives at the parking lot. Paramedics rush over to Vampiro to help him walk to the truck. Before Vampiro enters the back of truck he turns to Miz and begins to speak]

Vampiro: Miz I need you too promise me something.... Promise me you will find out who those four masked men really are.... Because when I come back I am going to kick their asses.... So Miz do you think you can promise me that.

[The Paramedics try to get Vampiro into the truck but he doesn't move. Vampiro waits for Miz's answer before he goes into the truck. Miz thinks it over for a bit then tells Vampiro his answer.]

{This can only be continued by The Miz at this time}
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A Rabid Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabid Dog   A Rabid Dog Empty4/22/2012, 9:10 pm

Miz takes only a moment to think before responding.

Quote :
"I'll not only figure out who they are but I'll get a couple good shots in for you"

Miz smirks as he waves Vampiro off.

Quote :
"Now go. You can't fight them in this state anyway. The Anon GM will take care of your medical bills so be sure to get the best."

Miz laughs. Trying to encourage Vampiro to get the medical attention he needs.
Back to top Go down

A Rabid Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabid Dog   A Rabid Dog Empty4/22/2012, 9:52 pm

[Vampiro smirks than offers his hand to Miz in gratitude. Miz shakes Vampiro's hand then gives him a pat on his back as Vampiro hops into the truck]

Vampiro: I will be back next week you can count on it.

Miz: I'll hold you too it Vamp.

[The paramedics shut the back doors of the truck after Vampiro is inside sitting down. The truck's sirens turn on as it races out of the parking lot heading to the nearest hospital as it's destination. Once the truck was completely gone, Miz goes back stage and finds a sledge hammer as he starts to hunt down the four masked men and the Hardys searching every hallway and locker room for them]

{Open for reply by anyone in the efed}
Back to top Go down

A Rabid Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabid Dog   A Rabid Dog Empty4/22/2012, 10:46 pm

(Somewhere backstage...)

Matt Hardy: Oh my god I did not think we were gonna get away with that.

Jeff Hardy: Yeah that was a good @$$ whooping we gave Vampiro.

(All six men started laughing.)

Matt: but seriously we needed to hurt him so badly that he will not make it to Wrestlemania.

Jeff: And we did just that he will be a sitting duck if he does make it.

(They all laugh some more.)

(Then all six men start to walk away when...)

[to be continued by miz]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rabid Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rabid Dog   A Rabid Dog Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rabid Dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: