World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting ready for Wrestlemania.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for Wrestlemania.   Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Empty4/28/2012, 1:37 pm

[The scene starts with Hardy on his own in the backstage arena.He is smiling and talking to someone on the phone.]

Hardy:Yeah Wrestlemania is going to be great I can't wait to get my hands on Vampiro again.Not to mention the title shot I earned.

[Hardy starts walking to the arena.]

Booker T:Looks like Hardy will be coming to the arena now.

Josh:Yes it does.

[Hardy smiles then does his signature stage taunt with the fireworks.He then runs down the ring to the announcers table grabs a mic then rolls into the ring.Before he can speak the crowd starts chanting.]

Crowd:F**K YOU HARDY *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

[They repeat this chant about three times when he gets to speak.]

Hardy:before I get to my point let me just say 'F**K YOU PEOPLE'.

[He claps VERY slowly.]

Hardy:Now I came out here to call out one person.Vampiro don't come out yet let me say a few things about me and how my career will be after this sunday.

[The crowd cheers for Vampiro.]

Hardy:SHUT UP HE IS A WASTE OF SPACE!Anyway I will dominate him soon.Me and Matt both will.Because I'm the best superstar in this business and The Hardy Boyz are the best tag team in the business.i will prove that I am the best superstar in the business when I defeat my opponent for the intercontinental championship.

[Hardy points to the stage.]

Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Wwf_in11

Hardy:that would look soooo good around my waist don't you think.

[The crowd boos him.]

Hardy:Ha ha I love the sound of boos especially when they are aimed around me.I'm going to ask a question to you.who do you think will win the handicap match at Wrestlemania?

[not so long after that he is interrupted by Vampiro.]

(Only vampiro can add on to this.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Wrestlemania.   Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Empty4/29/2012, 9:34 pm

[Vampiro's music begins to play]

Booker T: Awh sh!t Jeff Hardy is going to get his head handed to him now.

Cole: Vampiro has had enough of Jeff Hardy...... Hardy is just waiting in the ring with disbelief on his face.... He was probably hoping Vampiro wasn't going to show.

[The WCW fans cheer Vampiro's name loud and proud, with high hopes of their demonic dark hero to show himself and kick Jeff Hardy's ass. Jeff looks scared as he is wondering why Vampiro has not come out from backstage. Vampiro's music dies down with him nowhere in sight. Jeff Hardy begins to laugh thinking that Vampiro is not there.]

Jeff Hardy: You see Vampiro has not shown up.... That promise he made to the Miz saying he would show up was an empty promise. The beating me, my brother Matt, and four good friends of mine made damn sure that your precious hero Vampiro was not going to come back I.......

[Jeff is interrupted by someone's music]

[Everyone in the stadium are in confusion as to who is coming out. Jeff Hardy was starting to get annoyed until a familiar face brought a shiver to his spine. The WCW fans screaming in happiness to see who was out. Vampiro has returned after being attacked by Hardy's thugs, with a new look and a new attitude. Vampiro points to the titron, the titron was showing on the screen the words Long Live Anarchy. Vampiro was in clear view when he was walking down the ramp. He let his hair grow out a bit and was wearing clothes that said rebel and anarchy on them. Vampiro circles around the ring, grabs a mic from the commentary table and then rolls into the ring. Vampiro draws the mic up to his mouth, lowers it the puts on his sinister grin]

Jeff Hardy: You.... You cant be here I.... I.... I made sure that you could barley walk let alone fight..... Vampiro I made sure that your career was over..... I BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!

Booker T: That was bullsh!t Hardy had his brother and his friends to help him.

[Vampiro brings the mic up to his mouth again and begins to speak]

Vampiro: Jeff, Jeff, Jeff..... Your saying how you beat me..... Buutt!? Last I checked you did have five other guys with you. You see Jeff you keep trying to say that your the face of this company.... But when faced with a challenge you either run away like the little bitch we all know you are or you have other people fight your battles for you.... Now in my book that doesn't make you a face to any company..... No but it does make you by second definition in the dictionary as a pussy.

[The WCW fans start a new chant]

Fans: Jeff is a pussy! CLAP CLAP CLAP. Jeff is a pussy! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.

[Jeff is getting pissed that Vampiro insulted him again and tries to speak but Vampiro cuts him off]

Vampiro: Wait Jeffy...... Before you say anything..... I just wanted to say that... You have been a real pain in my ass as well as everyone else that works in this company as well. Jeff do you want to know why the WCW fans consider me the face of this company... even though I'm not.... It is because I do not try and find an easy way out of anything. You see when I have problems with someone else I fight them fairly... I do not run away or have other people fight for me.... Maybe that is why our tag team the Brothers In Paint fell apart before we really got started, because you talk big Hardy but when it came to backing it up you didn't have the balls for it.

Fans: You got no balls! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.

Cole: Oh man... Hardy looks really pissed now.

Jeff Hardy: All of you fans can shove where it fits.

[The WCW fans start to boo loudly at Jeff Hardy]

Jeff Hardy: As for you Vampiro.... The reason the Brothers In Paint fell apart so early is because you were playing the nice guy..... You should have known after I left you to be burned alive after you lost to the Undertaker that nice guys always bite the dust in this business. Oh... I nearly forgot when you were burning..... I nearly died laughing.... I thought you screaming in pain as your body was continuing to burn was f@cking hilarious.

[Once again the WCW fans boo at Jeff Hardy. Vampiro scratches the back of his head before speaking]

Vampiro: You know Jeff I had something really important to tell you..... Buutt!?(scratches his head) I'm having a little difficulty rembering... What was it I needed to tell you(scratches his head again for a long minute) Oh yeah..... THIS!

[Vampiro takes his mic and gives Hardy a nasty pipe-bomb to the face. Jeff falls to the ground and Vampiro attacks him like rouge lion.]

Booker T: Look at that Cole, Hardy is trying to escape the ring but Vampiro is not letting him get away.

Cole: The anger and frustration Jeff Hardy has caused to Vampiro has led up to this point.... Hardy is just getting pummeled by Vampiro. Will someone get security!?... We need order out here damn it!

Booker T: Cole shut up... I am actually enjoying Vampiro kicking the sh!t out of Hardy... Vampiro has Jeff Hardy up in the air.... I wonder if he is going to hit Hardy with the Spiked Coffin.

Cole: Nope... Vampiro brought him back to his feet and.... OH!!.... Vampiro just hit Jeff Hardy with his own finisher the Twist of Hate.

[Jeff rolls out of the ring and falls to the ground holding his head. Vampiro picks up the mic Jeff Hardy was using. He waits for Jeff to get back up. Hardy gets to his feet and yell you son of bitch at Vampiro as he heads backstage. Vampiro starts to speak right before Jeff had completely left for backstage]

Vampiro: Hey Jeff.... See you at Wrestlemania buddy.

[Vampiro drops the mic and his new music starts to play as he go to every corner doing his stab throat taunt and then pointing at the Wrestlemania sign.]

{Jeff or Matt Hardy are able to continue this story at this time}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Wrestlemania.   Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Empty4/29/2012, 10:35 pm

(Matt Hardy's theme starts to play.)

Matt Hardy: Did you forget someone? I'm also part of this match at wrestlemania!

(Crowd boos Matt Hardy)

Cole: That is true.

Booker T: looks like hes not done.

Matt Hardy: I was brought into this company to protect my brother Jeff, to defend him from the likes of YOU Vampiro!!

Cole: Again, True

Matt Hardy: You can go to Hell for all i care. Meet us at wrestlemania
and see who has the last laugh

(Matt Hardy is about to leave when...)

[open for vampiro to reply]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Wrestlemania.   Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Empty4/30/2012, 5:00 pm

[The WCW fans continue to boo at Matt Hardy, Vampiro quiets them down so he can speak]

Vampiro: As a matter of fact Matt I didn't forget about you..... You were one the guys in this business that put up one hell of a fight against me.... In fact... I remember that you nearly beat me in our match..... You almost had me.... But you made one mistake that costed you the match. That mistake was letting your brother Jeff use you like a puppet.

[Matt becomes angry after hearing what Vampiro called him]

Matt Hardy: How dare you.... I am Matt Hardy V1 one of the greatest wrestlers known to man..... I can easily take you on Vampiro and beat you.

Vampiro: That would be true..... If your brother wasn't holding you back.

Matt Hardy: What do you mean holding me back... Explain yourself.

Vampiro: Well since your asking so nicely.... I will break down for you. Matt I have a lot of respect for you... I would like to see us fighting each other for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. But that will never happen if you keep being your brother's keeper..... Answer me this Matt... Haven't you had enough of Jeff Hardy taking the spot light while you do all his dirty work.

[Matt thinks over Vampiro's question for a bit then clears his thought before speaking.]

Matt Hardy: As a matter of fact.... I am getting tired of pulling my brother's ass out of the fires he cause in this company.... But I still want to kick your teeth down your throat as well for nearly breaking my neck with that finisher of yours the Spiked Coffin.

[Vampiro puts on a sinister grin before speaking]

Vampiro: Fair enough.... So I have a plan to fix both our problems..... At Wrestlemania the Grandest Stage of Them All..... Instead of a one on two handicap match.... It will be the "Anti Christ" Jeff Hardy versus Matt Hardy "Version 1" versus "The Blood Prince" Vampiro in a Triple Threat Extreme Rules match..... The winner will officially be ec-knowledge as your brother likes to put it "The Face of The Company".... So Matt what do you say..... Do you agree to my terms.

[Vampiro waits patiently in the ring for Matt Hardy's answer]

{This can only be continued by Matt Hardy at this time}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Wrestlemania.   Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Empty4/30/2012, 9:34 pm

Matt Hardy: I accept!

(Crowd cheers loudly.)

Vampiro: Just remember when push comes to shove, after Wrestlemania, only one man will be face of this company.

(Matt Hardy's music plays as he walks backstage.)

{this promo is now closed}
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Wrestlemania.   Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Empty5/2/2012, 5:50 pm

[Official Grading:
Amazing the three of you.
Vampiro- +4SP I don't see whats wrong with your promo. It is amazing. You just needed some pictures and you would have had a 5SP promo.
Jeff- +4SP You didn't quite seem to get your point off to me. A little more content and why this was, would be great. You had some fire but no one to put it on.
Matt- Unfortunately only +3SP. I felt as if you could have done so much more than you did. I am giving you this because you replied well and added more fuel to the fire. Just add more content and you will be on your way to a +5SP promo.]
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Wrestlemania.   Getting ready for Wrestlemania. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for Wrestlemania.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: