World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The end of the run.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The end of the run. Empty
PostSubject: The end of the run.   The end of the run. Empty10/28/2012, 6:59 pm

[After just hearing that Hardy has been fired he can't believe it. He gets a mic.]

Hardy:What? Me? Drugs? This was planned. HHH planned this all along. Take my title and then my job. All these legends sicken me. They mean nothing. People like The Rock, Stone Cold but most of all. Kevin Nash. That guy was the biggest pile of crap that I ever saw. He wa-

[He was immediately interrupted by Nash's music.]

[Nash walks down to the ring where Hardy stand and punches his head off. He then waits for Hardy and gives him a is knife powerbomb.]

Nash:WcW. Get ready. Because when age 2 begins for this place, diesel will destroy everything in his way to he world title and that is the truth.

[Nash drops the mic and Hardy gets up. He delivers another powerbomb over the top rope and onto the announcers table. Doctors come to Hardy's aid but take him backstage in a stretcher.]

(Promo closed.)

Last edited by The Big Sexy Underdog on 10/31/2012, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Done colours and entrance.)
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The end of the run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of the run.   The end of the run. Empty10/28/2012, 7:02 pm

Do colours also when I get on a computer.
Back to top Go down

The end of the run.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: