World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty
PostSubject: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty10/29/2012, 3:48 am

Hey guys I was really bored so I figured id post this to see who you guys will be putting on your shows in universe, also what shows will you be having, anything having to do with your universe mode feel free to post in this topic, hell once the game comes out feel free to keep us updated on what's happening in your universe mode. I will post some main people ill be having on my shows and some of that stuff in a response to this thread. bottom line is just have fun guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty10/29/2012, 8:52 am

I am thinking of keeping the rosters similar to what they are but I might have a seperate legends show a la a wwe classics on demand type deal. as of this post 20 hours to go.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty10/29/2012, 10:39 am

for me Raw is gonna hold The Attitude Era Wrestlers while Smackdown will hold Current Era Wrestlers. But I'll also have Superstars which of course is both AE and Current Wrestlers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty10/29/2012, 2:24 pm

My Universe mode will be a busy place. Raw on Monday , ECW on Tuesday , NXT on Wednesday , TNA on Thursday , Smackdown on Friday , and my personal creation , ASWA on Saturday.

ECW , NXT , and ASWA will participate in a 'talent exchange' program. Raw & Smackdown may occasionally 'borrow' talent from each other. TNA will be it's own entity.

No decisions on the rosters yet.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty10/29/2012, 2:28 pm

sounds like universe is going to be an awesome place for us guys. 17 hours to go for me, lets have a good day guys.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty10/29/2012, 2:33 pm

I'm going to do what I normally do but with more shows. I will leave the rosters as they are but I will have ECW on Tuesday which will only have created guys on.nthe rosters will create themselves.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty10/29/2012, 6:19 pm

I liked what I did with '12 so I think I will continue it with '13.

I'm going to center my universe around tag-team wrestling. Everyone is paired up and given fun team name like "Money Talks" for Del Rio and DiBiase and "The Perfect Game" for Ziggler and Triple H. Then I have a show in the middle of the week dedicated to singles competition. I hear they improved the AI in tag matches so they won't break up pins for every single move so it will be a lot of fun I think. Very Happy

Can't wait for '13. Less than 24 hrs to go! Too bad I have to work tomorrow. Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty10/29/2012, 7:11 pm

taqke a sick day sir.....you have case of the andaconda vise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters   WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Universe Mode Rosters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: Discussion :: OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: