World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty
PostSubject: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/9/2012, 7:21 pm

(The new age of WCW is soon approaching but the first shots were fired by Friday Night Smackdown and it's General Manager, Stephanie McMahon. However, the shots have now been answered by Raw's own General Manager, John Laurinaitis!)

this video is followed by a personal message from Mr. Laurinaitis....

"WCW Superstars, as we approach the new "AGE" of Monday Night Raw, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your work thus far and in the future on this brand. You will find, that I am extremely easy to live with. I don't ask much in return from you. Our sole reason to exist is simple. Put on a better show than Friday Night Smackdown, each and every week. We have the talent and the means to do so. If we are all on the same page, this will be a very exciting and fulfilling experience. See this what I would look like if we are doing things the right way..."

WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Laurinaitis_original_display_image

"However, much like life, there is a darker side to me, that is reserved for us, as a brand, failing."

WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny 20120521_Light_JohnL_Unstoppable_C_HomePage

"Trust me when I say, you do not want to feel the wrath of "Big Johnny"! In closing, this is an exciting time within wCw and we are just ten days away from revolutionizing this industry in the way only wCw and Monday Night Raw can!"

[/b]WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny 34yeiag

"Thank you very Much!"
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/9/2012, 7:25 pm

That video...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/9/2012, 7:26 pm

I know! what a maroon!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/9/2012, 7:38 pm

That video made my day.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/9/2012, 7:43 pm

Woah. Why are Punk and Cena wearing Zumba pants in your sig?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/10/2012, 1:10 am

That was good......................... Now , I have to step up my game.

Jive , it's on. Lol

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/11/2012, 2:32 pm

Zubaz....because it is awesomely stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/11/2012, 2:36 pm

For tyler, I present you, in all of its formidable glory....the Mighty ZUBAZ!

WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Zubaz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/11/2012, 2:44 pm

Who is the guy in between The Road Warriors ?

Having a brain-fart.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/11/2012, 2:47 pm

CM Punk wrote:
For tyler, I present you, in all of its formidable glory....the Mighty ZUBAZ!

WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Zubaz

Yep.... I lovez zu. The only thing better would be finding Kane in some..... Then I could be complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/11/2012, 3:27 pm

Dan marino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty11/11/2012, 4:21 pm

Thank you.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny   WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny Empty

Back to top Go down

WCW RAW: Enter Big Johnny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: