World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where it all began

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where it all began Empty
PostSubject: Where it all began   Where it all began Empty11/14/2012, 2:49 am

After the latest Smackdown promo aired another promo aired right after....

after the Televisions have gone back to there usual programs.

(ok 1. i hope Jay doesn't mind this. and 2. sorry for the shortness without any real inspiration i just went with what i found.... cuz i'm stuck in a Writers block again.....)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Where it all began Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where it all began   Where it all began Empty11/14/2012, 2:50 pm

Hey Jo, I'm sure you know that this wasn't your best work haha. I won't beat around the bush.

{Official Grade}
1/5

Suggestions:

-R-Truth is a very dynamic character and you have a clean slate. You first have to decide whether you want him to be heel Truth, face Truth, or batshit crazy Truth. Do you want to bring little jimmy into WCW and represent the current R-Truth on T.V. now, or bring back the R-Truth from years past? This is your call. What sounds most fun to you? I'll give some examples.

Face Truth: You could continue to go with the video you posted and try to make him an underdog type character. He rose above the hardships in his life and made it to WCW. Now he wants to send a message to all of those without hope or who are in a bad place in their life that with hard work and god, you can do anything.

You could go with the current R-Truth. In your next promo you could introduce Little Jimmy and have a conversation with him. The heels on the roster can make fun of him or hit him and you can snap and beat them up. I don't know if this could bring you to the main event level, but you could make work.

Heel Truth: You could continue with the video, but have R-Truth revert back to his violent, criminal past. Maybe work for Triple H or Stephanie as a mercenary or bodyguard and do their dirty work.

Batshit Crazy Truth: You could also go back to the Awesome Truth heel version of Truth and be a comedy heel. Just say the most random things you can think of and have people wonder just how sane you are.

-Take a peek at the Smackdown! roster. Think about people you might want to either feud with or team up with.

These are just things I can think of at the top of my head. Best way to cure writers block is to just start typing. Eventually your brain will come up with something and then there's no stoppin' ya. I'm sure things will be easier to pick up once you have a few matches, win or lose, under your belt. Same goes for all of us.

Don't sweat about the low grade, it's only the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Where it all began
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: