World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS Empty
PostSubject: HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS   HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS Empty11/17/2012, 6:41 pm

This Video is seen playing right after a match in WCW.

Two Beautiful women are seen exiting a car with a sort of gazed look on there faces

Val Venis Steps out behind them and looks at the camera and licks his finger and starts to smile

Val Venis- Hello Ladies. My name is Val Venis. The answer to all your Dreams and wildest fantasies. That evil temptation that you just got to have. I am a "visionary" of sorts. And I love movies of all kinds. Especially the ones i happen to star in.

Venis looks up at the sky for a second and then back at the camera with a more serious stare.

Val Venis- However none of that matters when it comes to the WCW. I plan on showing the fans and more importantly the boys in the back that they are just that. BOYS. Because when it comes to the Big Valbowski. Everyone else is just child's play.

(End of promo) Well i tried and thats all i can say Hope its not that terrible.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS   HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS Empty11/17/2012, 8:02 pm

I liked it!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS   HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS Empty11/24/2012, 3:24 am

Jay has asked me to catch us up on the grading of RAW promos. With that out of the way here are my thoughts:

I really love your way with words and feel you have a good idea about how you want to play your character. Your video apparently isn't up on YouTube anymore but obviously that won't be held against you.

*****Official Grade: 3/5*****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS   HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLLLOOOO LADIESSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: