World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personality Disorder.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Personality Disorder. Empty
PostSubject: Personality Disorder.   Personality Disorder. Empty11/19/2012, 5:20 pm

Raw begins with the Titantron lighting up and showing Mankind's locker room. The Camera can hear voices in the locker room, all of which sound the same but slightly different....

???: Oh man Daddy-O, Which one of us wants to show that Groovy dude Christian, that we've still got it? Ow! Honestly I think I should Daddy-O cuz i'm the coolest cat in WCW. Ow!

???: No! I will! Seeing as how The Undertaker threw me off that Wretched Hell in a Cell in 1998! It would seem like such a shame that Christian doesn't feel my Wrath....

???: No way! you may have fallen off the Cell but who was put through Barbed Wire!? Who was Blown up in Japan!? Who lost half his Ear in Germany!? Was it either of you? NO! It was ME! I deserve to destroy Christian!

While The voices keep Arguing when another similar sounding voice is heard....

???: Stop it! All of you! Out of the three of you, I'll decide who fights Christian!

All three voices stop talking. The forth one continues....

???: It will be you!

Then the third voice is heard.

???: Yes! Now Christian will feel the pain that only I can give!

The other two voices sound almost disappointed....

???: Aw come on Daddy-O, I was itchin' to give Christian a kickin' in the you know what! Ow!

???: Such a shame....

The cameraman decides to open the locker room door and finds Foley, by himself, in Cactus Jack attire. Foley looks up and smiles showing what's left of his teeth. He starts to talk....

Cactus Jack: Bang! Bang! This Raw, Christian will feel the return of Cactus Jack!

(Promo closed.)

Last edited by The Hardcore Truth on 11/19/2012, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder.   Personality Disorder. Empty11/19/2012, 5:49 pm

Great start.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder.   Personality Disorder. Empty11/19/2012, 6:40 pm

Loving it so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder.   Personality Disorder. Empty11/19/2012, 8:15 pm

Awesome start. You've caught all the quirks of each character and I was able yo read each in that characters voice
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder.   Personality Disorder. Empty11/24/2012, 3:33 am

Jay has asked me to catch us up on RAW promo grades so here I am.

I am in agreement with everyone here. Do this every time and expect praise. Solid characterization and presentation. Small quibbles with punctuation but nothing that hurt my reading comprehension. All that said I feel that it is missing something unquantifiable that would have pushed it to 5 SP status.

*****Official Grade: 4/5*****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personality Disorder.   Personality Disorder. Empty

Back to top Go down

Personality Disorder.
Page 1 of 1