World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Captain is back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

The Captain is back! Empty
PostSubject: The Captain is back!   The Captain is back! Empty11/19/2012, 9:54 pm

After a commercial break of the intense Christian and Cactus Jack, Matt Striker takes his microphone to congratulate tonight's victor. His loud pink tie and annoying little voice his too much to look at; hideous even! Christian is winded, just a little bit battered after a rough start. To be frank, seeing Matt is the least of the things he wanted to do.

Matt: Christian, you've been injured for quite awhile, many did not think you'd be at 100% after just coming back from a long recovery. Of course, you proved them all wrong by defying the od--

Christian:What is this? Why are you speaking to me? Are you serious right now? Who decided to put me in a match with a lunatic who can't decide on a single name!? The guy hears voices in his head before Orton could get a stiffy in his pants!
Parts of the crowd laugh while some boo at the cheap shot.

Christian: Look...! The fact of the matter is; Captain Charisma is here to stay! The WWE title is simply... calling for someone who isn't worthy, isn't capable of holing it! It's looking for someone much-- MUCH! Greater. Tell that to your supposed 'many', while me and my peeps are moving to bigger and better things.

He then walks off after shoving Striker out of his way.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The Captain is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Captain is back!   The Captain is back! Empty11/24/2012, 3:40 am

Jay has asked me to catch us up on RAW promo grades so here I am.

This promo right here is not PG....and that is alright with me. I liked it a lot. Only negatives I could point to are punctuations issues that didn't actually affect your final grade. Keep it up

*****Official Grade: 4/5 *****
Back to top Go down

The Captain is back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: