World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown! - Stephanie's address

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Smackdown! - Stephanie's address Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown! - Stephanie's address   Smackdown! - Stephanie's address Empty11/20/2012, 6:01 am

??? - Hello wCw Universe. Welcome to wCw Friday Night Smackdown!.

The lights burn bright in the arena. Our focus is on the ring. Inside, stands a beautiful woman in a dark gray power suit. The lighting reflects the blonde highlights in her brown hair very well. There is a confident smile on her face.

??? - My name is Stephanie McMahon Helmsley. I am the new General Manager of Smackdown. The first thing I want to do is thank you. Thank you for being here in the 'War Zone'. I would also like to thank those of you tuning in at home. Thank you for joining us here on the momentous first Smackdown! in wCw's Age 2. And while I am thanking people, I would like to thank the "Wrestling Superstars" of wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for joining me out here.

Stephanie motions her arm then we finally see the entrance stage and ramp for the first time. It appears that the whole Smackdown! roster is out here. There are at least twenty people gathered, some on the stage and others on the ramp.

Stephanie - With that out of the way, I have a few huge announcements for everyone. I would like to start off with the announcement of the final wCw Slammy Award for 2012. This award goes to the Wrestler of the Year. He is a leader in wCw, as well as a role model. WAIT, no he is not ! The winner of this award is Randy Orton. As I am sure you all know by now, Randy is no longer on the Smackdown! roster. Randy has been moved to our "B" show, Monday Night something. So yes he won the Wrestler of the Year Slammy award, but I have a better use for the actual trophy. I would now like to present the 2012 Slammy award for biggest wCw "Holy Shit" moment. There were lots of huge moments in the past year here in wCw, but none made the wCw Universe react more than this one. Please roll the footage.

Stephanie motions to the titantron.

The screen lights up and we see John Cena and Shawn Michaels laid out on a pile of trash at the side of the loading dock. Kevin Nash is staring down at the lifeless bodies of Shawn Michaels and John Cena as Triple H and CM Punk arrive. Nash begins speaking.

Nash - I think they got ambushed. I saw Kane and Orton taking off when I got here.

Punk - What the hell were they thinking ? Just walking around without any backup ?

Triple H and Kevin Nash exchange a look.

Triple H - They were thinking YOU had their back. Where were you , PUNK ? Why didn't YOU help them ?

CM Punk looks at The Game in shock. Just as he is about to speak , Hunter kicks him
in the gut. Nash and The Game begin beating on him. The Cerebral Assassin pedigrees
CM Punk on the concrete. Big Daddy Cool picks Punk up and jackknifes him off the
ledge onto John Cena and Shawn Michaels.

Triple H - That is where you belong , Punk , with the rest of the trash.

Nash - I never liked you.

Diesel spits on CM Punk before he and The Game turn and walk away.

As the titantron fades to black, the camera pans back around to Stephanie in the ring.

Stephanie - And without further ado, it is my extreme pleasure to present this Slammy award to MY Husband Triple H !!

The titantron lights up.....

The Superstars of Smackdown! clear a path allowing Triple H to make his way down the ramp and into the ring. The Game is wearing jeans and a brand new wCw Triple H T-shirt and carrying a titanium security briefcase. Around The Cerebral Assassin's waist is his wCw Tag Team Championship Belt. He climbs the steps, enters through the ropes and hands Stephanie the case, as his wife gives him a microphone.

Triple H - (looking at Stephanie) Keep that warm for me. (Turning to the camera) Ahhhhh wCw Universe it is good to be back. So I am out here because I won a Slammy. For doing what I do. For being who I am. I am The Cerebral Assassin. I am The Game. I am the King of Kings. Age 2 is here now. Are you Ready? --Crowd Yells YES-- No, I said .....Are....You.....Ready ? (The Game pauses looking around for a second) Game On!

Stephanie - I am sure some of you are wondering what is in this special briefcase my husband brought out here. I will tell you exactly what it is. It is a brand new major title for the roster here on Friday Night Smackdown! Tonight a tournament to crown the first holder of this title begins. At the conclusion of this tournament the belt will be revealed to all of the wCw Universe. Until that time it will remain locked in this briefcase. Just to show that I am fair, everyone on the roster will be involved in the tournament. This is an exciting time to be a member of wCw Smackdown. While they continue to do the same old thing on the "B" show, we will continue to break new ground and bring new ideas here on Smackdown!. In closing, thank you all again for being here. The tournament begins with our very first match of Age 2 up next.

We fade to black as the roster returns to the backstage area.

[promo closed]
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! - Stephanie's address   Smackdown! - Stephanie's address Empty11/20/2012, 6:16 am

OOC: Keep that Title warm for "The Sinister Scotsman"

well maybe not but great promo
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! - Stephanie's address   Smackdown! - Stephanie's address Empty11/20/2012, 12:44 pm

That...that was beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! - Stephanie's address   Smackdown! - Stephanie's address Empty11/20/2012, 12:53 pm

Thank you , guys.

I still feel like I could have done more , but I didn't want to bore anyone.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! - Stephanie's address   Smackdown! - Stephanie's address Empty11/20/2012, 7:41 pm

Diamond Game wrote:

I still feel like I could have done more , but I didn't want to bore anyone.

Jay

That was good as it is... I really like the Camp taunting
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! - Stephanie's address   Smackdown! - Stephanie's address Empty11/24/2012, 11:49 pm

Well I posted how much I liked the promo before, but here is the official analysis.

You're doing a lot more with Stephanie than I would have imagined. I thought it was just going to be the account that posts the match cards every week but you really brought her to life and made her an active presence in the fed.

I would have loved to hear more from Triple H, but I like that you aren't putting all your cards on the table. It keeps people guessing.

Loved the shots at RAW, let's hope Jive is man enough to return fire.

Slammy bit was pretty good and I liked the announcement of the new title and that you're keeping it a secret.

Formatting was top-notch, videos enhanced the promo, and the grammar was well done.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Well done man, with this promo you're making Smackdown feel like a real show rather than just a cafeteria where we go to get our weekly matches.

Can't wait to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! - Stephanie's address   Smackdown! - Stephanie's address Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown! - Stephanie's address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: