World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty11/20/2012, 8:17 am

As the first raw of age 2 rolls on the lights in the arena go out, and a man's voice begins begins to come over the speakers,

???: Tonight I leave the past in the past...... I am a man on a quest for what is rightfully mine...... I let judgement cloud me in the past, I was in a living nightmare that I thought I would never awake from...... Tonight I start a new era here on monday night raw...... And when I skyrocket to the top of this industry once again and finally reclaim what is rightfully mine. it will be the end of the world as you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The voice stops speaking and the crowd tries to digest this message.

Suddenly out of nowhere lights appear on stage, as the crowd analyzes this closer it appears to be a light up jacket and the crowd begin to chant in anticipation of who it is,

crowd: Y2J!...... Y2J!...... Y2J!......

a countdown clock appears on the tron,

Jericho's theme begins to play and his pyro goes off. Jericho swings around on cue to a huge pop from the fans. He runs to the right side of the stage first and throws his arms up to get even more of a reaction from the crowd, he then proceeds to the left side of the stage and once again throws his arms up trying to get a reaction from the crowd and man do they give him one.

crowd: Jericho!...... Jericho!...... Jericho!......

Jericho walks to the center of the stage and stops for a second to take in the amazing reaction that the crowd has given him, after a few seconds he starts walking down the ramp slapping many hands along the way. Jericho climbs the steps and enters the ring, he climbs the top rope and taunts to the fans for a few seconds before asking for a mic and waiting for his theme and the crowd to die down so he can begin to speak.

Jericho: First of all there is something I need to say to all of you here tonight and the world watching at home, welcome to the first monday night raw of the new age guys.

Jericho chuckles a little as he finishes that statement

Jericho: Oh what the hell screw that pg crap, JERICHOHOLICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd explodes with Jericho chants that can be heard worldwide.

Jericho: Well now that that's out of the way onto more pressing matters shall we. First of all it's great to be back here in this ring in front of all the Jerichoholics watching worldwide. It is also great to be back in my right mind, what happend to me in age 1 was a living nightmare, I thought I would never pull myself out of that deep dark hypnosis that I was in, but look at me now I stand here tonight in front of the world a new Chris Jericho. This Chris Jericho is more dangerous then ever before, the spark that once lived inside me has been re-kindled or re-lit for some of our more uneducated viewers, Y2J is more hungry then ever before to reclaim what is rightfully his...... the WCW Championship! Raw lockeroom you pethetic bunch of losers and wannabee's I hope you're all listening. you see I work for 2 groups of people in this company, I work for myself, and the JERICHOLICS! so you all better watch your backs because I will do whatever it takes to reclaim that title whether you pathetic frauds and disgraces to what a wrestler should be likes it or not. I will become the WCW champion and prove that I am the BEST IN THE WORLD AT EVERYTHING I DO!. Tonight I start my quest to become the WCW champion. CM Punk I respect you and all you've done but you are nothing more than the biggest Jericho wannabee that ever lived. I mean really Punk you think you're the best in the world when the guy who has been using that catchphrase for the past 13 years is standing right here in this ring? HELL NO!

I'll give you that you have the top title in the company and I commend you for that but if you really think that me and all the JERICHOLICS around the world are going to sit here and watch this blatent crime of highway robbery be committed by you, then you are sadly mistaken, so why don't you actually show me and the WCW universe that you actually are a true champion and not a fraud, get you're ass out here right now so we can settle this right here in this ring like men.

Jericho awaits to see if Punk will show.

[tbc by jive]
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty11/24/2012, 3:42 am

Jay has asked me to catch us up on RAW promo grades so here I am.

I don't even need you to add onto it to give you at least your part of the grade.

Great stuff. You know your only issues but I chalk that up to just how you post which is fine because I can still read it with no issued.

*****Official Grade: 5/5*****
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty11/24/2012, 10:31 pm

(Paul heyman and the WCW Champion, CM Punk, make their way to the top of the stage. Heyman hoists the WCW Championship Belt in the air. Punk brandishes a microphone.)

Punk: "I am sorry!?! What did you say? Did I hear you Right "christopher"? You say you are the best in the world at what you do? What is it, that you do exactly? Bore us with your relentless diatribes? Invade and pollute our eardrums with what you call "Music" with your band, Fozzy? Maybe it is your "stellar" acting chops with Android Apocalypse? Come on, Who the hell are you kidding? Everyone Knows....I know, Paul Knows, the midget in the 3rd row knows...that I, CM PUNK...Is the only person who can stake the claim that he is indeed the "Best in the World"!!!"

(The crowd boos punk as he continues)

Punk: Yet "Christopher", I am sorry to inform you, as long I am the Champion, I can guarantee you, that you will never....to paraphrase you...EEEEEEEEEEVER, going to get a shot at me or this belt!

(Jericho is fuming in the ring. His face is red with frustration. Punk & Heyman laugh. As his music plays as he & Heyman leave the stage area.)

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty11/26/2012, 2:41 pm

Loved your addition and I see no major issues with your promo aside from wanting a bit more.

*****Official Grade*****
CM Punk- 4/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty11/26/2012, 4:23 pm

thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: