World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BROSKI NATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BROSKI NATION Empty
PostSubject: BROSKI NATION   BROSKI NATION Empty5/1/2012, 4:40 pm

BROSKI NATION 020bz

Welcome to Monday Night Raw!! I'm Michael Cole with, as always, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Jim Ross! We're fresh off of an amazing Wrestlemania this past Sunday and we're ready to get right back at it here tonight! And if i'm not mistaken, we're in for a special treat here tonight aren't we King?

That's right Cole! According to our Anonymous Raw General Manager, we have a brand new addition to our roster making his first ever appearence here tonight! And personally JR, after Wrestlemania last Sunday, I couldn't be more excited to add more talent to the roster!

You got that right King! I love it! In my opinon you can never have enough quality superstars for these fans. The more talent we have the happier the wCw Universe gets. I just wish we knew who it was!

Yea JR, the suspense is killing me! I'm as giddy as a school girl!!

Alright calm down King, I don't want you to pull anything. You're getting a little too old to be moving around like that.

And you're getting a little too annoying so calm down before I have to make you tap out again!

Alright calm down you two thats an e-mail from our Anonymous General Manager. So what's it say Cole?

BROSKI NATION Michael-cole-laptop_84111_crop_340x234

And I quote: "As you know, we are debuting a brand new superstar here tonight and the wait is over!! HERE HE COMES!!!!

(Zack Ryder walks out onto the stage to the frenzied cheers from the crowd)

BROSKI NATION 03zackryder

(Ryder then takes a pair of sunglasses out of his jacket, puts them on, throws his jacket into the screaming crowd, and then starts making his way to the ring)

Really? This guy? Aww man I thought they said "Superstar" not "Internet Star".

Quit hating Cole! I love this guy! He's charismatic, high energy, and, best of all, you don't like him!

(Ryder continues down on his way towards the ring)

BROSKI NATION X3trvk

I am disappointed right now. I mean I obviously agree with whatever our Anonymous General Manager says but Zack is not my favorite wrestler.

Geez Cole good thing you don't wear lipstick or else corporate would have lip marks all over their ass! Now regardless of what you say, Zack Ryder is a promising young Superstar who, quite frankly, doesn't give a damn what you think!!

Exactly JR! Now Cole shut up because Zack Ryder is ready to speak!

BROSKI NATION Zack-Ryder-Smackdown

WOO! WOO! WOO!

(the crowd yells back You Know It!)

It feels great to be here in the wCw!! I love the show, I love the ring, and, most of all, I love the wCw Universe!! When I got an e-mail from the Anonymous General Manager last week about becoming a part of the wCw roster it wasn't possible for me to reply fast enough! Let's just say that I was on a plane on my way out here by nightfall. I was looking around backstage at all the Superstars and was impressed by all the talent that wCw has accumulated in such a short time. But then, on the other hand, I felt like before tonight there was something..... missing. But don't worry fans! Your boy Zack Ryder has figured out exactly what this show needs! And that is why I didn't come here to Raw alone tonight.

(the crowd gets silent aside from a few hushed whispers as they try and figure out what Ryder means by what he just revealed)

What in the world is he talking about? He "didn't come to Raw alone tonight"? What does that mean?

If you would shut up and listen we can find out!

I came here with a friend tonight and we are ready to make a splash here at wCw. I know that each and everyone out there knows him and all of his accomplishments. So without further ado, let me introduce the other half of BROSKI NATION!!!

To Be Continued By One Person And He Knows Who He Is
Back to top Go down

BROSKI NATION Empty
PostSubject: The Champ Is Here   BROSKI NATION Empty5/1/2012, 7:13 pm

Oh My God look its Cena...He back he came back to WCW!!!

See told you Cole Zack really had a good surprised in stored for us.

Well looks like the face of WCW has returned but what does he have in stored for us this time around and why is he with Zack Ryder?!?!?!?!?

BROSKI NATION Cena-3-rsm

(as cena hits the ring he smiles at the crowd and gets a mic from ryder)
BROSKI NATION 12183554
The CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!

(Cena chants erupt throughout the arena )

God you people dont know just how much I love being here for all you fans out here each and every week for WcW i put it all on the line just to make yall happy. Now i guess you all are wonder why im out here with Zack.....and its simple he is my Broski and we had a talk when sign are contract and we decided to team up i mean why not we got D-Evolution-X forming a Stable because Hunter and Shawn arent smart enough to know Devolution means your getting worst....just saying. But in all seriousness im glad to be back and like always im here to fight im here to win and i got my eyes set on that WCW TITLE and that Tag Team Gold so I hope all of yall are ready because THE CHAMPS ARE HERE !!!!!!

Open for Zack Ryder only
Back to top Go down

BROSKI NATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROSKI NATION   BROSKI NATION Empty5/1/2012, 9:00 pm

(Ryder grabs Cena's arm as they look out onto the cheering crowd)

BROSKI NATION Cena+ryder+lpoomwl+hand+shake

(Cena hands Ryder the microphone)

I told you all I didn't come alone tonight!! Me and Cena aka BROSKI NATION are out here for one thing and one thing only: to wrap those beautiful golden Tag Team Titles around our waists! And there is absolutly nothing that can stop us!! And I even have a special treat for all you fans!

(Ryder points towards the Titantron)

BROSKI NATION 20111208_raw_cena_johnl_ryder_c_crop_650x440

That, my friends, is a picture of the best looking contract signing in idk ummmmm EVER!!! Now obviously my good friend John Cena has already listened to my advice so let me tell it to you guys: TAKE CARE, SPIKE YOUR HAIR!!

(Zach laughs for a second but then gets a serious look on his face)

Now I know i'm a pretty damn laid back dude usually but when it comes to BROSKI NATION, I couldn't be more serious. We are officially throwing our names into the discussion for the wCw Tag Team Titles. And to all you Superstars back there that think we're a joke or just a fad, this is an open challenge for anyone who wants to face us this week on Smackdown so we can prove that we are 100% for real and are here to stay. And all I have left to say is..... WOO! WOO! WOO!

(the crowd replies with YOU KNOW IT)

TBC BY CENA ONLY
Back to top Go down

BROSKI NATION Empty
PostSubject: cena and ryder   BROSKI NATION Empty5/1/2012, 11:46 pm

So now i live my life by 2 phases now Hustle Loyalty and Respect and for all my Broski Just take care and Spike you hair.... A Cole you can learn something for Zack i know you haven't gotten laid in a while so maybe Zack can help you out because i know its lonely in that one bedroom apartment of your.....

Cena points to Titantron

BROSKI NATION Tumblr_m0624yvC1X1qdo7opo1_250
BROSKI NATION Tumblr_m0624yvC1X1qdo7opo2_250

Haha cole look everyone hates you haha see I love these guys already.

Great now Cena going to be an idiot along with Ryder please help us all
BROSKI NATION Jerry-lawler-michael-cole
Calm down Cole im done with you im about done i just wanted to say i love you all and im glade to be back soooo for everyone here sum music for yall to listen and me and Zack are out WOO WOO WOO

(the crowd replies with YOU KNOW IT)

(The crowd goes wild as cena and ryder pose in the ring)

BROSKI NATION Tumblr_m2oysaq6Ce1qg5l2wo1_1280

THIS PROMO IS NOW CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

BROSKI NATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROSKI NATION   BROSKI NATION Empty5/2/2012, 6:14 pm

[Official Grading
Zack- Great introduction promo. I loved your incorporation of pictures and video. You put an image into my head and I can't get it out! Outstanding. +5SP
Cena- I enjoyed the GIF you put in to help the image into my head. You did an excellent job of inputting videos and pictures into your promo. A little more content and you would have easily had a +5SP promo. +4SP congrats.]
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

BROSKI NATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROSKI NATION   BROSKI NATION Empty

Back to top Go down

BROSKI NATION
Page 1 of 1