World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The punks of the WCW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The punks of the WCW Empty
PostSubject: The punks of the WCW   The punks of the WCW Empty5/1/2012, 8:22 pm

Cole: I have a little secret to tell you King!

King: ah.... What is it Micheal

Cole: I've heard we are going to have a new debut of someone we haven't seen for a long time here on WCW

King: Who is it ???

Cole: I don't know but im really exited!

*When from out of the blue you hear*

*The crowd begins to go boo because of The Rocks return*

Cole: YES !!!! ITS THE ROCK!!

King: Who let this ass back into WCW

*The Rock sternly walks down the ramp and quickly enters the ring and gets a microphone*
*The Rock then waits for the crowd to slightly calm down*

The Rock: FINALLY.... THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO W..C...W!

*The crowd fanatically boos for their hatred*

The Rock: Now... I want to start with something that is extremely overdue to you... the WCW universe

*The crowd boo loudly because they don't want to hear anything The Rock has to say*

The Rock: At least hear me out. The Rock wants to apologize... The Rock needs to apologize to the great WCW universe... I had acted like a... Well... A Jabroni

*Mixed emotions spew from the crowd*

The Rock: BUT FINALLY... The Rock is back to his normal self... The Rock is back to whoop some ass and stick my number 13 size boot STRAIGHT! up the asses of everyone in the back.

*The crowd begin to cheer with joy from the return of the good rock*
*The camara pan over to Micheal Cole's facial expression*

The punks of the WCW Michael-cole_19324

The Rock: YES COLE!!! The Rock sees your facial expression but save that when you are sitting alone in your shitty apartment watching the 40 year old VIRGIN.

*Micheal Cole's expression becomes mad while the fans laugh*

The Rock: Besides the fact that Cole cant get some of that SWEET poontang pie.

The Rock: The Rock was walking around back getting hit on by the divas when he saw three SAD exuses for WCW wreslers. And The Rock had asked the beautiful Kelly Kelly what the Jabroni was wrong with those things... The continued to tell The Rock that they were in a rivalry and they wanted a match in WRESTLEMANIA.... to become the face of the WCW

*The Rock grabs the camara and looks dead into the lens*

The Rock: Yes The Rock is talking to you three you know who im talking about... The man whos closest advance with women is a tranny making out with him Vampiro and the brothers of love Matt and Jeff Hardy.

*The crowd goes silent as The Rock gives the camara man back his camara and the Rock begins to pace*

The Rock: Now... Normally The Rock wouldn't spend his valuable time on these amatures running around

*The Rock switches to a high pitch little kid voice*

The Rock: Matt you took my juice box! Well Jeff you took my girly friend!!! Vampiro stop touches Matt!! I want a match at wrestlemania for who is the face of the company!!!

*The Rock goes back to normal voice as the crowd beign to chant ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY!!!"

The Rock: But the SECOND that they began to say that they had the the BALLS to try and take a spot that is forever reserved for THE GREAT ONE THE ROCK... If you ever get that confused then The Rock will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel! Where The Rock will begin to Layeth the Smacketh down on all THREE OF YOUR CANDY ASS'S

*The Crowd Scream loudly and cheer*

The Rock: Being the nice guy I am... I will let you three get a chance to take this spot of the FACE of WCW... and if you want your wresltemania match... then you have just stepped into THE MOST EEEELLLLLECTIFYING MATCH IN ALLLLLLLLLLLL OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!! Where all three of you will go one on one on one on one with the great one... THE ROCK... Where The Rock will prove to everyone and all of The Rock's fans that The Rock is the One and the ONLY face of the WCW... And Nobody.....AND THE ROCK MEANS nobody...... can take that away from The Rock

*The crowd begins to cheer loudly*

The Rock: IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL.....What the Rock......is cooking!
*The crowd chants along this saying along*

*The crowd goes wild as The Rock throws down his microphone*

(Any of the people I layed the smackdown on in this promo may respond)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The punks of the WCW   The punks of the WCW Empty5/1/2012, 10:50 pm

[The Rock was standing in the ring and soaking up the fans's cheers. Finally they warm up to me again were the words The Rock was probably thinking. Rock was about to gloat that the fans were back on his side until someone's music begins to play]

[The WCW fans go wild when they hear Vampiro's song and see him coming down to the ring. Vampiro circles around the ring and grabs a mic from the commentary table. He then roll into the ring, puts the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak]

Vampiro: Wow!...... It is a f@cking miracle..... The biggest asshole known to man in the history of wrestling has returned to WCW and..... Here is the kicker folks.... He is trying to get himself involved in a match that me and the Hardy Brothers were planning to tear each others throats out in.

[Vampiro gets right up in the Rocks face then starts to speak again]

Vampiro: You must really like being in the spotlight Rocky... Because you keep playing the middle man in everyone's affairs..... Your like a virus.... No matter what people try to do.... You just keep rising your ugly heads and start picking battles you are not acquired to be in.

[The Rock puts his hand in Vampiro's face, once he lowers it he then puts the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak]

The Rock: First off.... The Rock is going to give one and only one warning... If you ever get in my face again... The Rock will, without a doubt.... Pimp slap you across the face so hard that your great grand moma will feel it for the next week. Second..... The Rock is not going to let this company have you or anyone else in this company become the face of WCW without me getting a peace of the action.

[The Rock clears his throat before speaking]

The Rock: You see Vampiro.... When push comes to shove, The Rock always lays the smackdown on aaaalllll!!! Jabronis across this wonderfull place we live in called the United States.... And personally The Rock never really like guys like you... Guys who are just boys thinking they can go toe to toe with men like me in this business. You and the Hardys both really need a good ass whooping... Which The Rock will give all three of you for free at Wrestlemania.

[Vampiro stares at The Rock with an icy death stare and puts on his sinister grin before speaking]

Vampiro: Fine..... Rock you can be apart of our Extreme Rules match.... This will give me the opportunity I always wanted... Taking my right foot and curb-stomping your teeth down your throat... You cocky son of a bitch!..... Just try not to bitch that the match will be too extreme for you.... And also try not to pull a muscle.... Old man.

[The WCW fans wait on the edges of their seats waiting to see what The Rock is going to do in responce to what Vampiro said. The Rock gets right up in Vampiro's face, the fans thinking that these two superstars are going to fight. But The Rock just stands there, dead silent. Both men are just standing in dead silence staring each other down.]

{This can only be continued by The Rock at this time}
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The punks of the WCW   The punks of the WCW Empty5/2/2012, 6:00 pm

[Official Grading.
The Rock- Out-fucking-standing. Great +5SP. I don't see what it wrong with it.
Vampiro- I already graded your promo on Jeff's response so unfortunately you don't get graded for this one although it is very well written.]
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The punks of the WCW   The punks of the WCW Empty

Back to top Go down

The punks of the WCW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: