World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty
PostSubject: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/21/2012, 4:06 am

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Clashtimetitle
Catch Clash Time every Monday Night at 8:45 live on Eurosport for more exclusive Superstar Interviews, Reports, and This Week in WCW. This week we have a very special guest, the current WCW United States Champion, Daniel Bryan.

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Clashtime00
"Welcome back to Clash Time wrestling fans, as always I'm your host Caz, and with me today we have none other than the wonderful Daniel Bryan joining us again." Caz says, with a smile greeting her guest. "Daniel a lot of things have happened since we saw you last, why don't you tell us what it's like being the new United States Champion?"

"I am the United States Champion." Bryan says, looking over at Caz followed by a long pause.

"That's right, you defeated the One Man Rock Band Heath Slater to capture the United States Championship in an incredible ladder match after the title was vacated capturing your second title in WCW, could you tell us more?" Caz asks.

"I am the United States Champion." Bryan repeats, with a smirk.

"Yes, and you haven't had a chance to defend your title in an official match since winning, is there anyone in particular you're looking forward to facing now that you're the champion?" Caz asks.

"At this point Caz, I don't think there is anyone worthy enough for a shot at the title, the only time on my mind is capturing more titles, and regaining the Tag Team Titles that were taken from me while I suffered an injury." Bryan says, as his eyes dart back and fourth.

"Right, since you were last here at Clash Time you and John Cena had a controversial win where you betrayed Cody Rhodes and became Tag Team Champion..." Caz asks Bryan.

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Clashtime01
"I was the Tag Team Champions. I was both of them." Bryan says in response, as Caz lets out a chuckle.

"Right, right. How is your relationship with your former tag team partner John Cena?" Caz asks, hoping to get something out of Bryan.

"John Cena is an idiot." Bryan quickly blurts out.

"Could you elaborate?" Caz asks, unsure of where the conversation is going.

"He knows nothing about wrestling!" Bryan shouts. "I would ask him questions all the time about the greats, about the days of this business before he got here, and he never knew what I was talking about. I couldn't stand tagging with him, in fact I regretted letting go of my friend Cody Rhodes the second I began teaming with John."

"Speaking of Cody, how are things with you two now that Cody has returned to WCW?" Caz continues.

"Cody and I have come to terms with what happened and begun rebuilding our friendship, what made us great as tag team competitors is that we have the same mind for competition and want nothing more than to take over this company." Bryan says, pausing quickly before continuing. "We're currently building a team of, who we believe are, the strongest and most talented individuals in WCW. We're not playing games anymore, we're out for retribution for the way the company has been run the last year, with constant opportunities wasted on boys in the back who can't get the job done."

"What about any plans of you going after the heavyweight title?" Caz asks as Bryan gets flustered, clenching his fists. "Would that be something you hope to accomplish in the upcoming months?"

Bryan begins shaking clenching his fists.

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Clashtime03

"Yes. Yes. Yes." Bryan begins mumbling to himself before screaming. "YES! YES! YESSSSS!"

Caz puts her arm on Daniel's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"Lets talk about something else, like your beard which you seem to have been stroking this entire interview, what made you grow such a beard?" Caz asks.

"That's a great question Caz, this beard is a statement. This beard is statement of dedication. This beard is the most glorious beard in the history or professional wrestling and every day I get approached by fans and peers asking me how they can aquire a beard like this beard." Bryan says, running his hands through his beard as he continues. "I like to think that it's not the man that makes the beard, but that the beard makes the man, and this beard is the beard of a man. The beard of most dangerous vegan in the world."

Bryan looks into the camera before he continues.

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Clashtime04
"When you look at a beard like this, it's inspiring. When you see a man like me compete in the ring your jaw drops and you realize that everything else on television is a waste of time." Bryan looks over at Caz. "It's true. That's why I'm here on this show Caz, and this is now going to be the highest rated show in the history of Clash Time. Anymore questions?"

"I think we're just about done here, I guess from everyone here at Clash Time, we'd like to wish you good luck in the future on Smackdown, and to all you fans at home check back in with us next week on Clash Time." Caz motions to Bryan. "I'm Caz, and it's been a pleasure sitting down with the WCW United States Champion Daniel Bryan."

"I am the United States Champion." Bryan whispers, combing his fingers through his beard.

"That you are Daniel." Caz replies.

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Clashtime05

"Yes." Bryan whispers once more, chuckling to himself as the Clash Time logo fades us out of the interview.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/21/2012, 4:41 am

You're such a fag, Danny. Made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/21/2012, 1:26 pm

I was kind of hoping you would just respond with how you were the champion. "I'm the united states champion" over and over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/21/2012, 2:45 pm

Def going to be 5 stars but this shit was epic as always Danny.
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/21/2012, 2:51 pm

Big Red Funky Machine wrote:
I was kind of hoping you would just respond with how you were the champion. "I'm the united states champion" over and over again.

you have no idea how bad i wanted to do this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/22/2012, 2:25 am

This one definitely makes a bold statement.

The more I look around , it becomes obvious that Smackdown! is going to be the 'must see' show around here. And , it is wrestlers like Daniel Bryan who will make it so.

Great job , Danny.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/22/2012, 3:15 am

smackdown will be the must see B show lol, MONDAY NIGHT RAW WILL BE THE FLAGSHIP SHOW AND USHER IN ATTITUDE TO WCW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I had to, no harm done in some friendly competition, anyway nice promo danny, and let me just say im very pleased with the amount of work everyone's putting into age 2 whether it's amazing promos, or ideas, or how the staff has been making the site look, either way tremendous job to everyone so far, you guys do the best job in the world at making WCW the best fed around!

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/22/2012, 4:42 am

Jericho/Ryback wrote:
smackdown will be the must see B show lol, MONDAY NIGHT RAW WILL BE THE FLAGSHIP SHOW AND USHER IN ATTITUDE TO WCW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I had to, no harm done in some friendly competition, anyway nice promo danny, and let me just say im very pleased with the amount of work everyone's putting into age 2 whether it's amazing promos, or ideas, or how the staff has been making the site look, either way tremendous job to everyone so far, you guys do the best job in the world at making WCW the best fed around!

*cough* kiss ass *cough*
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/22/2012, 6:00 am

*cough* Tyler's an ass *cough*
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/24/2012, 1:37 pm

Sorry I was late on grading this.

Positives:
-Great Promo, it's nice to see you didn't lose any of your skills from the Age One break.
-Despite your dislike of pictures in promos, you used your GIFs in an effective way that enhances the promo.
-Grammar and formatting were perfect as usual.

-Didn't know where you were going with the John Cena bit as he is on RAW, but it was funny so it doesn't matter too much. Might have been more beneficial if you elaborated more on Cody since he is on the same show. Not a negative point, and it was still entertaining, I was just curious as to why you made that choice.

I don't really have any suggestions. I don't know if the next few weeks of Smackdown! are only going to be about the new title tournament, but if they are it might be hard for you to make promos if nobody is going after your gold. Regardless I am always excited to see what you come up with.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven
Big surprise coming from the Promo-er of the Year. I was nominated and even I voted for you lol. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty11/24/2012, 1:49 pm

Heath Slater HBK wrote:

-Didn't know where you were going with the John Cena bit as he is on RAW, but it was funny so it doesn't matter too much. Might have been more beneficial if you elaborated more on Cody since he is on the same show. Not a negative point, and it was still entertaining, I was just curious as to why you made that choice.

that's actually a personal jab at hitman, he's an idiot and doesn't know anything about professional wrestling. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan   Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash Time featuring Daniel Bryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: