World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What an upset!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty11/24/2012, 7:59 am

Dolph Ziggler returns to Smackdown with a victory under his belt against one of the most respected men in the business, The Undertaker! Having spent a majority of the match slammed, knocked on his feet, and making Taker look so good-- Now Ziggler advances up the ladder to claim, what he thinks, is rightfully is; the World Heavyweight Championship. On social media sites, Dolph is busy boasting ever so obnoxiously about how he defeated one of wrestling's greatest names.

@HEELZiggler: Friday Night Smackdown main event EVEN WHEN HE ISN'T ON THE CARD just keeps on moving

Tweets Ziggler, seconds after entering the locker room. After scrolling down his feed, however, many haters seems to love making it seem like luck plays a role in anything he does.

@TNAOMGISBEST: @HEELZiggler just made it so that he's got his number up! #Takerforever

To which he simply replies...

@HEELZiggler: RT @TNAOMGISBEST Listen I know I just put away a man you've been looking up since you peed in diapers but he's old

@HEELZiggler: It's time he put his career to rest and let us actual hard working maineventers take the spotlight McCool's waiting

@HEELZiggler: #Whatevs

Will these disrspectful tweets cause Taker to respond on next week's episode of Smackdown? Or will the resident Show-off prove everything and more when he's obtained gold?
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty11/24/2012, 9:27 am

I really like this it was different you captured zigglers chracter well keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty11/24/2012, 2:26 pm

Thank, man.
Back to top Go down

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty11/24/2012, 7:02 pm

Completely different style promo than we are used to. But , it is perfect for Ziggler.

Nice work , Arch.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty11/24/2012, 7:31 pm

Good to hear it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty11/24/2012, 8:25 pm

Great Promo man. Perfect way too capture Ziggler the Hastag #TNAISBESTOMG Was a great touch of detail!
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty11/25/2012, 12:21 am

LOVED the creativity and originality of this. You've captured Ziggler's character and used it in a funny way. The "wCw.com" report coupled with the Tweets was a great and unique combo that suits the situation perfectly. At first I was going to make it a criticism that you didn't make beating the freaking Undertaker a big deal, but I realized, Dolph would never do that.

The only thing I would be careful of is making sure that Dolph and Christian remain different people. The two promos you've made are pretty similar in terms of the attitude and humor of the characters. It could get stale fast.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

I'm typically a long promo guy, but the innovation of the promo deserves the perfect score. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty11/25/2012, 1:53 am

5/5 for my first promo as Ziggler makes me happier than Randy when he RKO'd Mark Henry that one time. I would have gone for a longer promo is I weren't still shirting into where I want to go with him at the moment. It's also after the show and not much can be done besides stuff on social media. Rivalries will definitely bring out more character and some of those amazing heel promos he loves doing.

Christian's neutral, so there's going to be a slip sometimes until I decide to go full face. Won't happen again; be sure of that.

Thank you guys again for the feedback, looking forward to making more in the next coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What an upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an upset!   What an upset! Empty

Back to top Go down

What an upset!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: