World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The greatest man that ever lived

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xpromartin

The greatest man that ever lived  Empty
PostSubject: The greatest man that ever lived    The greatest man that ever lived  Empty11/24/2012, 1:43 pm

Cole- Hello and welcome back to friday night smackdown if you are just joining us you missed the show off Dolph Ziggler pull off an upset over The Phenom Undertaker

Lawler- He may have got the Pin but i would say he lost that match for damn sure!

Cole- Well the pin is all that matters Lawler, And dont go anywhere tonight we have the last slammy award be presented live tonight so stay tuned.

Lawler- Thats right Cole and we also have the debut of 'The Greatesr Man That Ever Lived' on Smackdown tonight!

Cole- Ohh and here he comes now!

Austin Aries walks out with his cape on and a mic in his hand.

Lawler- I think Aries is going to grace us with some kind words Cole

Cole- What makes you so sure they will be kind?

Aries rolls into the ring and pulls the mic to his mouth

Austin Aries- I am not going to waste your time and tell you who i am and what ive done because you already know and if you dont you do not have the right to call your self Wrestling FANS!!

The facts are simple every major place i have wrestled i have won the Gold, My plans are no Different Here!

I will Win the World Heavy Weight Championship here and if i have to go through Sheamus to do that.....
Well Thats Just Too Bad For Him.

Personaly i dont think Sheamus has earned his place in the ring with me The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and The Greatest Man That EVER Wrestled Here in WCW But if i have too woop on the sorry SOB then lets get it on right now!

Sheamus Get your ass down here right NOW or Under all that white on your belly is it really Yellow?

Aries Waits for Sheamus to reply....
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: The greatest man that ever lived    The greatest man that ever lived  Empty11/24/2012, 5:00 pm

Cole: well knig do you still called them nice words?

King: I don't know cole, but he has insulted the Great White Sheamus, i do believe their is hell to pay

( Sheamus walks out from behind the titantron with a Mic and his hand)
The greatest man that ever lived  14m3qtd

Hey hold your horses fella. Let mereally tell what goiong to happen when i step into that ring........ I'm going to beat your scrony, minnorish, googley eye, creepy little bastard. Once i defeat you i'll move on in this tournament to become the New World HeavyWeight Champion.

As far as you go for toinght, I'm coming for ya fella, i'm going to get chu, i'm going to hit you so hard, i'll knock the bices out of your head.

I came in search for Gold and before you know it i'll have it.

Cole: We'll ladies and gentleman there you have it, words from Sheamus, and it's dosen't look like he's happy
King: Well see what happens between this too after this brief break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest man that ever lived    The greatest man that ever lived  Empty11/24/2012, 7:08 pm

I like this segment. BUT , you need to check the board better before writing.

1. Thw Slammy Award was done at the beginning of the show in the 'Stephanie's Address' promo.

2. The Dolph Ziggler vs Undertaker match ends the show. It can't happen before your promos. Sorry.

Otherwise , good stuff. But , these points really hurt the promo.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The greatest man that ever lived    The greatest man that ever lived  Empty11/25/2012, 12:07 am

xpromartin:

I like the heel work. I'll admit I don't know too much about Aries, but I got the message that he is a major douche from your promo. The dialogue from Aries was the best part of the promo. I suggest maybe next time you could do a backstage interview or something. That way you can set yourself up with questions. I appreciate the attempt with the commentary lines, but as Jay pointed out, the lines were a bit out-of-place. That's an easy fix for next time though. Just take a quick peek at the match card so you know where you are in the order of the matches.

Formatting was well done, you nailed the color coding. Grammar was okay, you could probably do better but it was serviceable.

{Official Grade}
2/5

A good first try. Practice makes perfect and we are still on the first Smackdown of Age 2. I think you have a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Pres:

You certainly know how to talk like Sheamus. The word choice was my favorite part of the promo. It was short and sweet, but I think you could have done more. Martin gave you some stuff to work with and you didn't really use it. You probably could have used this exact promo in response to any heel in the fed. There wasn't any specifics about Aries. You did gets some good Irish sounding insults in which was nice.

Formatting was great, grammar not so much but it wasn't awful.

{Official Grade}
2/5

You've been in his fed a long time Pres so I know you can do a lot better. Still it's better than nothing so don't be discouraged! I think you nailed Sheamus's personality which is the hard part of writing a promo. I know your next one will be much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest man that ever lived    The greatest man that ever lived  Empty

Back to top Go down

The greatest man that ever lived
Page 1 of 1