World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Public Service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

A Public Service Empty
PostSubject: A Public Service   A Public Service Empty11/24/2012, 3:07 pm

[A camera man is walking down a hallway backstage. All the audience sees is the first person view of the camera as production members walk by. As the camera gets near a room on the right side of the hallway, there are loud snapping, cracking, and stomping noises. The camera approaches the door where the noises are coming from and sees that the door is labeled “Locker Room: Brodus Clay”. There is a voice coming from the room that doesn’t belong to The Funkasaurus, and there are loud shattering sounds as if someone is throwing something. The camera man tries the door handle and the door opens, and out of nowhere a large flying disc whizzes past the camera man and shatters on the wall behind him.]

[ The camera focuses on the inside of the room and we see Heath Slater in Brodus Clay’s locker room. He has Clay’s cardboard box of Funk records and CDs on the ground and is destroying them one by one. Slater throws one record against the wall, snaps a CD with his bare hands, and stomps on a cassette tape. ]

A Public Service 8Ukwf

[Josh Mathews appears from behind the camera and approaches Heath Slater with a sense of urgency.]

Josh Mathews: Heath, Heath, w-what are you doing?! That’s Brodus Clay’s stuff!

[Slater stops, and approaches Josh Mathews. He flips his hair back before answering.]

Slater: Don’t you think I know that you moron!? I’m getting rid of this trash once and for all!

Josh: But Heath you can’t just break into someone’s private locker room.

Slater: Why not? The door was open once I kicked it, so that means it’s a public space!

Josh: No it doesn’t! You’re telling me you kicked in Brodus Clay’s locker room door?!?

Slater: Yeah, it’s a good thing too because these records are the worst things I’ve ever seen! No Skynyrd, no Allman Brothers, no Charlie Daniels, no Creedence, no Marshall Tucker, no ZZ Top, no Mississippi All Stars, no-

Josh: We get it. But Slater, these are Clay’s personal belongings. You have no right to be destroying them!

Slater: I’m doing the world a public service alright? That fat tub of lard needs to learn what real music is and this is the only way to do it.

Josh: But what if Brodus walked in here and saw you doing this?

Slater: Why? Do you see him?! [Slater suddenly looks nervous]

Josh: No…I was just saying tha-

Slater: Well if you don’t see him then that means he’s not here! I have nothing to worry about! Now if you don’t mind I have to get back to work.

[Slater goes back to stomping on Clay’s records. After it smashes into pieces, Slater does an elbow drop on to the cardboard box, stands back up and goes back to throwing some more CDs.]

[Josh Mathews and the camera slowly back away from Slater and head towards the exit.]

{The first shot has been fired. Take that Loosersaurus.}
Back to top Go down
Tyler

A Public Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Public Service   A Public Service Empty11/24/2012, 5:44 pm

"That was a good match wasn't it my funakets?"

The camera picks up a voice coming from down the hall and decides it would be best to slip back into the room and back up a step. Slater spins around and decides it's time to bail out. As he goes darting out of the room, the voice is heard yelling out "Hey! What are you doing!?" Brodus Clay comes running into his locker room in search of what might of happened and to his horror, the worst had come true. Mathews is instantly on top of things, trying to ask Brodus questions as he rummages through the broken records.

-Josh Mathews-
Brodus, Brodus, can we have any thoughts about what your retaliation might be to Slater

Clay ignores him as he pulls out one sole disk, not a record, a CD, which had not been destroyed. He smiles devishly at it before hunting for his stereo. As he finds it over on one of his shelfs, he inserts the disc and begins to think as the music starts up.

-Brodus Clay-
You want to know what I will do?

-Josh Mathews-
Well, if you don't mind, yes.

-Brodus Clay-
..... I am going to..... DANCE!

Brodus starts dacing to the music, moving his hips with the beat as Mathews stands, shocked at the performance. He is even more shocked as Brodus grabs him and begins to dance with him! Brodus begins spinning him out and trying to make him do the pterodactyl as the screen slowly fades out.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A Public Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Public Service   A Public Service Empty11/26/2012, 2:25 pm

You guys are both seriously fraking awesome. I think this is one of my favorite promos on here ever. Creativity? Check. Good use of formatting, spelling, and punctuation? Check. Creating or furthering a storyline? Check.

Both promos weren't super long but they said it all. I look forward to more stuff from you guys.

*****Official Grade(s)*****
Heath Slater- 5/5
Brodus Clay-5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Public Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Public Service   A Public Service Empty

Back to top Go down

A Public Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: