World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting the good fight.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Fighting the good fight. Empty
PostSubject: Fighting the good fight.   Fighting the good fight. Empty11/24/2012, 6:53 pm

[Shawn Michaels is backstage during Friday Night Smackdown! talking to Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, and Zack Ryder. You can hear the loud pop from the Arena from the backstage area as the camera shows the men on screen. Matt Striker approaches the group.]

Striker: Mr. Michaels, I was wondering if I could have a word with you real quick.

HBK: Sure Matt. Hey guys I’ll see you guys in a few. Good luck out there.

[Michaels fist bumps Mysterio and Ryder as the men walk away.]

Striker: Shawn, as one of the older, more experienced stars on the roster, what are your thoughts on Age Two’s Smackdown! show?

HBK: You see those three men I was just talking to Matt? Those are the men keeping this place together. Smackdown is in a dark place right now where morals and integrity are incredibly hard to come by. It makes me sick to see some of these “superstars” who are making impressions on the young fans who are watching the show.

[Michaels pauses and hesitates going on a rant. Just as Striker is about to ask another question, Michaels starts to vent.]

HBK: I’ve been looking at the monitors Matt, and keeping up with the social media and I see these scumbags like Dolph Ziggler who are on their little phones disrespecting the legends like The Undertaker who have built this company so that guys like Ziggler can live their dream. I see Daniel Bryan who is out doing media appearances, representing this company to the outside world and what does he do? He disrespects his fellow coworkers, and brags about his accomplishments. Who wants to watch wCw Smackdown when guys like Bryan are getting TV time? It is men like Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, and Zack Ryder who keep the positive vibe going in this company. Not guys like Alberto Del Rio who only cares about fame and fortune. My goal here in wCw is to bring back honor, respect, and sportsmanship into this company. The best way for me to do that right now is to beat up the bad guys and become the Smackdown champion that these fans deserve.

[The fans cheer again for the Heart Break Kid.]

Striker: If it’s not too personal, I’d like to get your thoughts on your best friend Triple H and his wife Stephanie as the heads of Smackdown? How do they fit in with your message?

[Shawn Michaels sighs and pauses, as if he is thinking of the right way to say how he feels.]

HBK: Look, Hunter and I have been friends for a long time. It’s not for me to judge how he’s running his show. I will always be there for him through the good times and the bad. But I won’t hesitate to speak my mind if Stephanie or Hunter does something that I don’t believe in. That’s all I really have to say about that.

Striker: Fair enough. My last question is what are your feelings going into your match tonight against Kofi Kingston?

HBK: Kofi has become a good friend of mine. He is a young talent, with incredible potential and a good head on his shoulders. With that being said I am not going to go easy on him. If he wants a shot at this new title, he is going to have to earn it the hard way.

Striker: Well thank you for your time Shawn, good luck in your match tonight.

HBK: Sure thing.

[Michaels shakes Striker’s hand and walks off screen. The camera fades.]

{PROMO CLOSED}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the good fight.   Fighting the good fight. Empty11/24/2012, 7:16 pm

Good stuff.

I like the way you brought other wrestlers into the promo without compromising their characters. You touched on important themes in the HBK persona , so you obviously grasp who he is. Great way of handling the backstage politics of Smackdown!

As usual , formatting , grammar , and punctuation are good.

I see no reason to give you anything less than 5sp.

5sp

Jay
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the good fight.   Fighting the good fight. Empty11/24/2012, 7:30 pm

Nice to see some shots in there that could lead to potential rivalries, man. Keeps us interested and leaves us readers with a grin. Good promo.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the good fight.   Fighting the good fight. Empty11/24/2012, 7:57 pm

Yey he used me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the good fight.   Fighting the good fight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting the good fight.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: