World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre Match Cena vs Orton

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pre Match Cena vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Pre Match Cena vs Orton    Pre Match Cena vs Orton  Empty11/24/2012, 9:26 pm

(Cena backstage jumping in place before his match against Orton)

Josh: Well Cena I see your getting ready for your match tonight.

Pre Match Cena vs Orton  2m806bm

(Cena smiles as he places his arm over Josh's shoulder.)

Cena: You feel that?? It's AGE TWO !!! Man you don't know how good it feels to back on the greatest show in the world Monday Night Raw. I'm ready to go and I know you are Josh.

Josh : Yes I sure am but first I'll like to Congratulate you on your "Champion of The Year Slammy Award" and what does it mean to you knowing that your peers backstage voted for you to receive this award?

Cena: Well it means a lot man people know how hard it is to win a championship . On top of that having a target on your back every single week. It takes a lot to fight and sustain being at your best month in and month out. I won the Tag team titles at Wrestlemania and the Intercontinental Championship a month after.

Josh: Pretty impressive John but during your time in WCW many would say you were the best Wrestler in the business. Also that it was unfair that you were never given an opportunity to fight for the WCW Title.

Cena: I mean it is what it is I'm not going to sit and cry about it. But as of today I have nothing around my waist. And the title I created isn't home with papa.

(Cena grins and continues)

Cena: But it's about that time to go takes what's mine and it starts tonight no excesses. Age one was a crazy one to be apart of especially for me I'm sure everyone in the WCW universe can agree on that. And I hope Age two will be just the same on the "A " show in sports entertainment. It's go time.

(Cena walks away towards the ramp and the music hits)

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Pre Match Cena vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Match Cena vs Orton    Pre Match Cena vs Orton  Empty11/26/2012, 2:29 pm

This promo was a great Cena promo. You had a message and you spoke about it in a way that was very truthful to Cena's character. Add to that your great presentation and that makes this a wonderful promo.

*****Official Grade*****
John Cena- 5/5
Back to top Go down

Pre Match Cena vs Orton
Page 1 of 1