World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesnar's Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lesnar's Message Empty
PostSubject: Lesnar's Message   Lesnar's Message Empty11/25/2012, 6:57 pm

Tony Chimel: Here is you winner, Brrrroooock... Llllesnar!!

*The referee raises Lesnar's hand, when the monster takes the ref and clothelines him. After this, Brock goes to ringside, grabbing a microphone and begins to speak.*

Brock Lesnar: All you people, all of you, just witnessed a dominant performance! This man, Booker T.. The man I just destroyed in that very ring.. the man that stole the tag championships away from The Connection and effectively ended the MOST DOMINANT FORCE in wCw history.. This man was just destroyed by yours truly, Brock Lesnar!

*The crowd erupts in a boo as Lesnar begins to flip them off. Brock jumps onto the apron and gets into the ring. Once standing over his defeated opponent, Lesnar raises the mic again*

Brock Lesnar: And now that I have you out of the way Booker, I can now focus on something that is more worth my.. for lack of a better word, "expensive" time. The new title that the so called "Billion Dollar Princess" won't reveal. I'm letting you know right now; I don't care what this title is, I don't care who I have to compete against... I don't care if I have to face Triple H in another ladder match like I did in Age 1! Brock Lesnar will be the face of Smackdown! ... Now can you dig that, Sucka?

*Brock throws the mic down at his side and does his jumping taunt before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp*

(TBC by anyone who is still in the tournament {if your match happens after mine, then act like it}]

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, I am getting used to the IE app on xbox and decided I would try writing a promo.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Lesnar's Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesnar's Message   Lesnar's Message Empty11/26/2012, 3:46 am

I really liked this one. Probably my favorite one you have done Mag. It's a shame it's on the shorter side, but it's still well done. You've made Brock much more aggressive than he was in Age One which I liked. You took your guy who has been in wCw for a long time and you made him fresh. I like the trash talking and the references to past events. I think breaking up The Connection was the best thing that happened to you. I think a singles run for Lesnar is the right move.

Formatting was good other than you missed color coding Chimel, which isn't too big a deal. Grammar was pretty good, not great but good enough to where it detract from the promo content.

As for suggestions, I think that the longer you stay in this tournament the better which is easier said than done. You will continue to look more threatening with every victory and if you add promos like these along with your wins it will look even better. If you can get permission from your opponents, I would ask them if you can beat them up in your promos.

{Official Grade}

4/5

Solid work for your first promo of Age Two. Tighten up the formatting and grammar, add some length, and continue with your entertaining content and I can see you being one of the powerhouse promo-ers on Smackdown. (which is ironic with Brock Lesnar's real mic skills)
Back to top Go down

Lesnar's Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: