World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Over for The Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Game Over for The Game Empty
PostSubject: Game Over for The Game   Game Over for The Game Empty11/25/2012, 7:30 pm

A cameraman is running through the back of the arena. We see everything through his camera lens. He reaches the parking lot and we see Triple H walking up to a dark blue sedan. He is pulling a rolling suitcase behind. Josh Matthews runs up and starts talking....

Josh - Triple H , Triple H. Can we get your thoughts on what just happened ? Why did your wife , The General Manager of Smackdown! , Stephanie McMahon just screw you over in the new title tournament ?

The Game - Do I look like I want to answer your questions ? --- Triple H looks menacingly at Josh , causing both he and the cameraman to jump back a step. --- You know what ? I'll give you a pass just this once since this is the dawn of a new age here in wCw.

Josh - Oh ....oh...okay. Thank you. The wCw universe wants to know what's going through your mind right now ? Why did Stephanie do that ?

The Game - Look , I don't know why she did that. It sure makes me 'wonder'. When I tried to talk to her , she was too busy on the phone talking to some new talent that she is trying to sign. I'll tell you what , though. It won't happen again. When I come to the ring next week , I'll have an insurance policy. I won't be coming alone. Look , Josh. I don't have any more time to talk. I have to go meet Vince. Last time I checked , he still OWNS this company.

Triple H turns and enters the nearby car , shutting the door behind him.

Josh - I think we're left with even more questions here. What did he mean by insurance policy ? Why is he meeting Mr. McMahon ? Stay tuned to wCw's Number One show , Friday Night Smackdown! to find out.

[PROMO CLOSED]

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Game Over for The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Over for The Game   Game Over for The Game Empty11/27/2012, 11:42 pm

Alright Jay, I liked the promo but I hate you keeping me in suspense! Very Happy

You hit all the marks that I look for. Formatting and grammar are good as usual. Content is good, but I question the dialogue. You are writing a pretty face Triple H. With getting screwed over by Steph in your Match Results post and being generally polite to Josh here, I don't see the mean evil overlord Trips that I was expecting. Maybe this is intentional on your part and won't cost you anything, but I am a little wary of where you are taking Triple H's character.

That being said, it's still very good and I very much look forward to seeing how this storyline plays out.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Keep up the great work Jay. You are proving that it doesn't matter if you win or lose your matches as long as you can promo well, you can still be interesting, relevant, and in the top-tier.
Back to top Go down

Game Over for The Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: