World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Miz suffers yet another defeat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The Miz suffers yet another defeat Empty
PostSubject: The Miz suffers yet another defeat   The Miz suffers yet another defeat Empty11/26/2012, 4:52 pm

A camera catches up to The Miz as he is in his dressing room, obviously ready to leave.

The Miz suffers yet another defeat 15them11

The Miz: "What do you want, Mathews?" The Miz asks as Josh Mathews pulls the mic up to his mouth.

Josh Mathews: "I am just here to get your thoughts on your first match of our second age. How does it feel to lose to Heath Slater of all people?"

The Miz looks infuriated as he sets down his jacket and picks up his tag team championship. He stares at the belt for a few seconds before he responds to Mathews question.

The Miz: "Well...I can tell you I don't feel well about that. I don't feel well about much anymore to be honest."

He stares at the belt. His facial remarks indicate that he is lost in thought.

Josh Mathews: "Would you care to elaborate on that at all?"

Miz looks up to Mathews as if he only barely heard him.

The Miz: "It is just...I don't know. I am beginning to doubt if I have truly lost it or not. I mean, I went from being WWE Champion a couple years ago to a competitor who can't even seem to get any singles wins. I am starting to feel nostalgic...Starting to feel a little more...."

He trails off and stares into the distance a bit before finishing. Josh Mathews and everyone watching wait with bated breath for him to continue.

The Miz: "I am starting to feel a little more...hardcore"

Josh Mathews starts to ask something else but Miz gives him no time. He abruptly shoves the mic out of his way, picks up his jacket and walks out of his dressing room.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Miz suffers yet another defeat   The Miz suffers yet another defeat Empty12/5/2012, 2:42 am

I could really use an admin to grade this. Jay?
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Miz suffers yet another defeat   The Miz suffers yet another defeat Empty12/5/2012, 3:16 am

I'll do it for you Bryan. This will be one of my last posts til I leave.

[Official Grade]

5/5

Another classic Miz promo. Great message you brought to the table. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miz suffers yet another defeat   The Miz suffers yet another defeat Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz suffers yet another defeat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: