World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an ass than can talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

an ass than can talk Empty
PostSubject: an ass than can talk   an ass than can talk Empty11/27/2012, 3:27 am

after the Shane battle with securety we come back to the announce table

Cole: Wow why whould The king even try to fight a supirior athleate like Shane O'Mac?

Jr: The King took fight for me against that little punk!

Cole: You know he has no chance in hell right Jr.?

Jr.: King's an amazing athleate and i sure he takes him out back to the old wood shed and put's that punk in his place.

Cole: Oh whatev.....

Before cole can finish what he's saying he's cut off

Jr.: Oh noooo!

Cole: Jr. you better watch what you say!

Jr.: what could this guy want?

As Mr. Ass climbs in to the ring he takes the mic from the ring announcer as he begins to speek.

Mr. Ass "Finally the worlds greatest athleat, the premear superstar of Monday Night Raw, the perfect ass... Mr. Ass is here tonight to talk about how i'm going to make Monday's better. My ass is everything you guy's wish yours was. Beautiful, Elegant, and well Manicured. Now later tonight i take on a man who is the exact opposite. when i kick A.J.'s ass and come one step closer to the Intercontinental Championship i will show you just how fant-ASS-TIC i truely am."

Jr.: Can you believe this?

Cole: It's great he truely is fantastic

Jr.: Give me a break

Mr. Ass: "Now there's a tournament on Smackdown for the world title, There's a tournament on Raw for the Intercontinental Championship, but as of tonight i will be holding my own tournament... a tournament to see who is worth teaming with the greatest tag team champion to ever live! That's right i look to reform one of the greatest tag team's ever.

Cole: The New Age Outlaws!

Jr.: or worse that damn dx!

Mr. Ass: "That's right one of the most iconic tag teams will return so stay tuned for more!"

As Billy exit the ring the comintators continue to talk

Cole: Which one would you rather see Jr.?

Jr.: how about neither?

Cole: I can't wait to see either The New Age Outlaws or D Generation-X make a return to Raw!

Jr.: I can't wait for King to return

(tbc by anyone if they really want to)
Back to top Go down

an ass than can talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: