World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty
PostSubject: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty11/29/2012, 5:02 am

The youtube users checks his upload feed for whatever time killing video would be best. Seeing a WcW download episode having been put up just moments ago, they choose to go ahead and load the video. As per usual, the video starts with the opening cut, WcW Download being centered, followed by a video of this week's theme.

Soon after, Ziggler is seen wearing an Undertaker shirt having just defeated the phenom in a recent episode of Smackdown. His casual wear of an opponent's fan shirts always there to say, in a sense, "I am so good, I wear your gear... and it sells!" Ziggler's known to be one arrogant superstar; leaving no question as to why this stunt is taking place. Eyes in camera, smile shining ever so brightly, he goes on with his hosting skills.

Ziggler - Looks like Sin Cara must have taken a few shots of the worm in the bottle just before heading out for a match. My bad, my bad, it's not actually Sin Cara, sure. But he's just the same size, right? Always leaping from turnbuckle to turnbuckle like their selling low priced tacos down at commission! No, really, it's amazing how that camera guy didn't bother moving, that's commitment at its finest. No backstage worker at WcW would ever take a spot like that for us superstars. Then again, this takes place in Japan, and in there, they're all former wrestling has beens or another. --cut to video again.-- Did you happen to spot rest of the guys in that ring? Looks like a bunch of giant movie monsters got lost on their way to the set, so they decided to take a quick stage dive. Speaking of taking dives...

Ziggler - Wow, and I thought I'd never see the day Cena would ever put his body on the line like that. Good job actually performing a move that isn't what you normally do, John, bravo! At least all your below-the-age-12 fans will have something to use in an argument over "Who is the better wrestler!" Even if you're not really a wrestler. --plays dive again-- Too bad it looks like you're going into Punk's arms as if you've got nothing to lose in your horrid... horrid romantic life.

Cuts to another video.

Ziggler - oUCH! I love how he prays JUST before performing a magnificent double neck crash. Notice how this camguy's worried this dude just killed himself, as he removes the picture from being seen far worse than it already is. --Plays again-- I love how no one knows what to do. The ref is too busy checking his pedicure, the fans are all stunned with awful wrestling to even tell he almost died, and the best part... when K-qwick over here is like --plays part where the guys says-- "he's done!" --continues to play it over and over-- Best part of the match. I think it should be Show's new finisher-- What? He's got a hook he hardly even throws. That's like having falling elbow as your finish-- Oops, sorry DWAYNE. Okay, now on to what we guys can enjoy.

Ziggler - Nothing like seeing some "talented" divas sit on each other for a spot in a match, huh? King's paying attention enough to actually play out his own worry. Yeah, King, go ahead and sell commentary for one out of the several matches of the night, while your erectile dysfunction is really at fault for your heart attack? Oh, oh, c'mon? Did I go too far? She went for a head scissors and ended up having some ugly chick give her an Indian massage. Hey, do us all a favor... remove some of the clothing off these ladies and give us these PG kids some nose bleeds. Least we can move to TV-14 when they're waiting in front of the screen with their hand around their --is stopped by off cam director except not really-- I'm only kidding.

To watch more of these D-list matches and more, make sure to tune into our weekly episodes of WcW Download, and make sure to follow me on Twitter @HEELZiggler. Until then, this is your boast master, diva killer, man so handsome he can make dove cry, resident show off; and the BEST DAMN THING to happen to sports enterainment since Mike Tyson cut promo without his lisp! and wrestling is like the fifth best thing I do. Show.... off.

Vid then ends with ads and subscription label to go.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty11/29/2012, 5:18 am

another amazing ziggler promo, I love what you are doing with him, I can't wait for next weeks episode.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty11/29/2012, 5:19 am

by the way that guy looked like he killed himself with that top rope move.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty11/29/2012, 5:21 am

It's 3am and I wrote this on a whim, typos are present, thanks though. I'll make sure not to be too lazy and try to keep this weekly, especially, if it adds points from promos. Now, to return in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty11/29/2012, 11:51 am

A k-kwik reference? Nice <3 loved the promo in its entirety btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty11/29/2012, 2:39 pm

#Arrogants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty11/29/2012, 5:20 pm

NOTE TO FED

This is how you handle a monster heel like Ziggler.

Keep the good stuff coming , Arch.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty11/29/2012, 11:32 pm

Hush, Jay, You're feedin' me ego~
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.   WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler. Empty12/1/2012, 4:01 am

Cool promo man. It's certainly different and something we have never seen here in wCw. You're just full of surprises aren't you?

You clearly get Ziggler and you know how to use him in the ring and on the mic. This promo really reflects that.

The best part of this promo for me, is that when I read it I can tell that you are having fun with this. That's a rare quality here and it's something that I try to instill in my own promos.

Grammar is not bad for 3:00 a.m. Not perfect, but you pointed that out yourself.

You said you were going to try to do this weekly. I would only recommend it if you enjoy doing it and it doesn't get stale for us to read. It doesn't do too much for Dolph as a character and it's really more for fun than anything else. Still very entertaining though.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Nice job man, you continue to let your creativity shine here. When you put effort into these promos it reflects well on the site and the brand of Smackdown. I know Jay and I are very glad Ziggler is on Friday nights. Very Happy My only suggestions would be to keep us guessing man. It might get harder to top yourself every week, but just continue to focus on quality over quantity and you will be golden.

5sp promos shouldn't be near impossible to achieve. If you do what is outlined in the rules, and take Miz and I's critiques to heart you should get the 5sp without issue.
Back to top Go down

WcW Download (perhaps just one since I'm lazy) BOTCH WRESTLING EDITION! with Dolph Ziggler.
Page 1 of 1