World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antonio Cesaro's Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

Antonio Cesaro's Debut Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Cesaro's Debut   Antonio Cesaro's Debut Empty11/30/2012, 2:53 am

Antonio Cesaro's music plays as he struts out,with a mix of boos and cheers from the crowd, not knowing what to expect. As he enters the ring, he demands the microphone.

Cesaro:I am here, to make an impact on the WcW. I am from Lucerne,Switzerland. I am here to cause havoc and chaos to WcW. I am the future of WcW. My goal is to become the first Swiss WcW champion and i will destroy anything and anyone who gets in my way to achieving my goal. I am here to kill this disease in the WcW which is so called the WcW universe.

The crowd boos for Cesaro. As the U.S.A chants are heard all around the arena.

Cesaro: Shut Up You Taugenicht Narrs! I have sit back long enough to watch you people disrespect my people and our ways. Its time for a change here in the WcW, a new era, a Swiss era. I will become the WcW champion, you people will give me and my people the respect we deserve! Danke Sehr!

Antonio Cesaro stands in the center ring, does his signature arm pump taunt, then exits the ring. Walking to the top of the ramp performing his taunt until he reaches the back locker room. Crowds still chanting U.S.A as he exits the arena, obviously not fans of the Swiss.

Smackdown then cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Antonio Cesaro's Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Cesaro's Debut   Antonio Cesaro's Debut Empty12/1/2012, 4:16 am

Hey man, I'm Critic, it's nice to meet you. I'm the promo grader here on Smackdown! (The A Show in wCw)

It was a solid first promo. You took the Cesaro we see on TV and brought him here and you did a good job at it too.
I liked that you added the foreign words in there as well as introducing us to the "Swiss Era".

Only thing I would work on is the formatting. The blue on blue is pretty hard to read, but you did separate the actions from the dialogue which was good. Maybe next time you should make the colors red and white like the Swiss flag. It's the little things like that which can make the promo that much better. You will see Jay use green for Triple H and I use orange for Heath Slater.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 4/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Well done man! It didn't break new ground and won't be put in the hall of fame, but it was a great first start. I can't wait to hear more from Antonio Cesaro.
Back to top Go down

Antonio Cesaro's Debut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: