World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES   Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Empty5/2/2012, 11:04 pm

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa_01

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa_02

Fading back in, Monday Night Raw returns from a commercial break as the WCW Universe roars with excitement. Jim Ross and his two broadcast partners Jerry "The King" Lawler and Micheal Cole are on hand calling the action as a loud roar shoots through the arena, and fans immediately jump to their feet knowing what it signifies.

"The Final Countdown" blaring throughout the arena in Phoenix, Arizona could only mean one thing, "The American Dragon" Daniel Bryan has returned! He immediately comes stepping out through the entrance way raising his hand high.

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa03

"Folks there has been a lot of amazing talent making their way into WCW lately, and this young man right here is no exception!" Jim Ross exclaims, filled with excitement!

"He's Back!" King shouts. "We thought we'd seen the last of him, but he's back!"

"Well isn't this great, I can't believe this lunatic is back here in WCW, clearly he can't make up his mind!" Cole sneers, unhappy for Bryan's return. "He must have been begging management for a shot after walking out on WCW last month!"

"Shut up Cole!" King replies, frustrated with Cole's remarks. "Daniel Bryan is a great competitor, I'd like to see you say that to his face!"

"I wouldn't dare get close to him, his breath stinks!" Cole shouts, mockingly.

"You're absolutely full of it Cole!" JR says, as King laughs.

Bryan makes his way up to the ring after slapping hands with a few fans, before climbing up onto the turnbuckle, peering out into the crowd getting them all riled up.

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa05

"The fans really love this young man, his dedication to professional wrestling has earned him a lot of respect from the WCW Universe." JR proclaims.

"This guys a nerd, the fans only like him because they can relate!" Cole says, continuing to trash Bryan.

"Daniel Bryan has shown time and time again throughout his career, that no matter the size of strength of his opponents, he can get the job done... He is truly an underdog worth rooting for." King proclaims, to Cole's dislike.

"That's true King, a lot of it has to do with Daniel Bryan's extensive knowledge of ground based submission wrestling, he knows every way in and out of hundreds of holds and can just pick apart any challenger!" JR says, giving Bryan credit.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to personally apologize for my colleges, they're clearly the only two members of Daniel Bryans fan club and are really trying to get the word out here tonight in attempt to pick up some new members!" Cole says, jokingly, laughing to himself.

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa04

Daniel Bryan stands in the center of the ring, soaking in the atmosphere in the sold out arena in Phoenix, Arizona.

"I know I said I was glad to be home, and then I wasn't here for a while... I'm not going to address the situations that led to my departure, or what brought me back here to WCW. I'm not going to talk politics. I'm not going to answer any questions from inside reporters, or reply to any messages on my twitter about what's taken place over the last few weeks... I'm just going to be honest and to the point about why I'm standing here in the ring in front nearly 20,000 of you WCW fans... I'm here to compete with the best in the business. I'm here to prove myself. I know I've said that a lot in my past but the fact hasn't changed, and will not changed until my body is too broken and beat up to keep going in this business. Wrestling is my passion, it is what I was born to do. I've given up more than a decade of my life perfecting my craft and I stand before you one of greatest professional wrestlers that has ever lived." Bryan smirks, nodding his head. "That's not some empty claim, I'm not gassing myself up, that's the damn truth and the WCW Universe knows that I can prove it and it doesn't matter who's standing across the ring from me, I get the job done, and I make it look damn good everytime."

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa09

"Everytime I step out onto that stage, the feeling I get outweighs every single injury I've suffered. Weither you boo me, or you love me, and even if you have no idea who I am... I know that by the time that second bell rings I'll have proved something to all of you, that I'm the best there is, and the best there will ever be in this business." Bryan says, confident as always. "I'm ready to continue to sacrifice it all for you members of the WCW Universe, all I ask is that you'll forgive my absence the past few weeks, and understand that I never meant to leave you like I did, it was all just one big misunderstanding, and now there isn't anything stopping me from dominating every last member of the WCW locker room.

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa11

Just as Bryan finishes his sentence...

OPEN TO WHOMEVER WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES   Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Empty5/3/2012, 12:46 pm

Light Cuts off

Look Cole it's the Undertaker one of wCw biggest superstars who made his Return Earlier tonight.

Will the Undertaker be challenging Daniel Bryan?

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWXR37WL524fT38fpzfi1JnrmVM5RvmhO4BRgVb0LAxVz3UvK8

Undertaker is coming down to the ring

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrMqK2ng_xworIC17y-uLdT5sMAlgOwetD3zlDyhVq0FdtHbDQ

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiAXENy1R33YJT1KBuKGhi8IfOhI3znl2IerDJ-uWvUSQdqNDqA

Undertaker gets in the ring, Daniel Bryan escapes the ring and heads towards the stage

REST IN PEACE!!

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCzdGNU9TRAQHj9xd2VseLk1gnFRR2AnLoUZzRwTj-I7dhrGC2zw

What does this means king?

I don't know Cole, but i just believe the Undertaker just challenged Daniel Bryon to at Mach at Wrestlemania

What will be Daniels Answer, stay tuned after theses messages.

OPEN FOR DANNY TO RESPOND
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES   Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Empty5/3/2012, 4:02 pm

Daniel Bryan, unsure at first if this is an elaborate set up, makes his way back into the ring. Standing across the ring from Undertaker, who's motionless and menacing, looking into the eyes of the deadman. Bryan motions to the crowd, riling them up and getting them behind him before he speaks out.

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa12

"Taker, before I say anything else, I just want you to know that I respect you for everything you've done in this business." Bryan says. "We had our moments over in the other company and now that we're back were we belong, on the biggest stage of them all here in WCW, I want you to know that I'm ready for anything."

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa14

"If you're challenging me to a match at WrestleMania this Sunday, I will go toe to toe and I will prove myself like I've always done." Bryan says, confident.

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa10

"The only thing I want to know from you Deadman... Are you ready to prove who really is the better competitor this time without any question?" Bryan asks, with a smile on his face. "Are you ready to allow me to prove to all of these people that I can defeat the Undertaker at WrestleMania in 2 out of 3 falls?"

"Daniel Bryan is clearly lost his mind!" Cole shouts, shocked. "Going one on one against the Undertaker in a 2 out of 3 falls match this Sunday at WrestleMania is suicide!"

"Cole don't count Daniel Bryan out, he might have a plan here." King replies.

"Daniel Bryan's ego is out of control, he's all talk and everyone's going to see that this Sunday!" Cole shouts, mockingly.

"Wrestlemania may be the Undertaker's playground, but Daniel Bryan won't go down without a fight..." JR says. "May God have mercy on this young mans soul!"

OPEN FOR TAKER TO RESPOND
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES   Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Empty5/3/2012, 4:31 pm

Undertaker grabs the mic and begin to speak

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMGvi01_7jEGgJpn_xJYxO6YE3ddf84IAAdSchsJhGr55IFtumEg

Danny, Come Wrestlemania your soul will be mine, you claim to be that you are better than me, you claim to be the best in the business, you claim that you can defeat me at Wrestlemani but remember that HBK couldn't do it, Randy Orton Couldn't do it, Edge Couldn't do it, HELL even The Game Triple H Couldn't get the Job done. Just like them all, you will fail and your soul will REST IN PEACE!! Not only will i beat you once but i will defeat you twice, Welcome to the Devils Play Ground!

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_-qhyUVnFgniCns1G8e2TNaRH9r-Qw1EP9LoMPg07rua1qJA4Fg

Undertaker stares down Daniel Bryan

Well ladies and gentleman, there you have it shouts King

Undertaker Vs Daniel Bryan in a 2 out 3 falls match at Wrestlemania says cole

Response BY Admins Or Daniel
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES   Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Empty5/3/2012, 6:36 pm

Daniel Bryan watches the Undertaker make his up the entranceway, celebrating in the ring, pointing high into the sky getting the whole crowd chanting 'YES!' along with him.

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa13

"This Sunday the young Daniel Bryan is going to be facing his biggest obstacle in professional wrestling." JR says, overcome with excitement. "The Undertaker is one of the most feared and celebrated competitors in all of sports entertainment."

"Daniel Bryan is going go get torn limb from limb and be stretchered out of the arena in Miami JR!" Cole shouts.

"You're crazy Cole, Undertaker is a living legend, but Bryan's got the guts and the skills in the ring, my money's on Daniel Bryan!" King replies, supporting Bryan.

"Regardless of which man walks out the victor this Sunday at WrestleMania, we're in for another classic match, we'll be right back ladies and Gentlemen with more intense action here on Monday Night Raw!" Cole says as the feed cuts out to another commercial.

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Fa_end
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES   Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Empty5/4/2012, 1:36 am

[Official Grading
Daniel Bryan +5SP. Great return promo Daniel. I do not see anything wrong with your promo. Excellent job.
Undertaker- I know I graded your other promo but this is by a far +4SP promo. Excellent job.]
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES   Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan: FROM ASHES
Page 1 of 1